54212.jpg

GSP_682x400_413551a11.jpg

In between
300_gsp_post_fight.0.jpg

qo26m.jpg

MMA fighter retiring after being repetitively smashed in the face
la-1550779251-op01n87j1m-snap-image

georges-st-pierre-at-retirement-press-conference-1040x572.jpg

He might have a bit higher body fat, but you can still see there is no notable difference in his zygos, GSP is known for training whether or not he has to prepare for a fight since he is passionate about training not fighting.

Swelling and bone growth are two distinct things.

Continue hammering your own face :feelsuhh:
0190373e-9d6b-4f6d-b40a-bed3c4ddb7b1-gif.54453

:feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Yuya Moggershima and 17 others
Its called natural selection bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, impure666, DeformAspergerCel and 4 others
im not sold on bonesmashing but this is a poor comparison you may as well show someone getting uppercut and say this proves mewing is bad

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 685 and RamRanchCowboy
im not sold on bonesmashing but this is a poor comparison you may as well show someone getting uppercut and say this proves mewing is bad
What do you mean? You will never bonesmash as hard by tapping your own face than by being punched by a professional MMA fighter unless you are stupid enough to use a hammer and hit hard with it, they also do sparring countless times. There is no supporting evidence for bonesmashing, end of the story. At least, it seems, if you don't outmatch the impacts GSP had during his entire career, you won't have noticeable gains.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and mojopin
What do you mean? You will never bonesmash as hard by tapping your own face than by being punched by a professional MMA fighter unless you are stupid enough to use a hammer and hit hard with it, they also do sparring countless times. There is no supporting evidence for bonesmashing, end of the story. At least, it seems, if you don't outmatch the impacts GSP had during his entire career, you won't have noticeable gains.
Bonesmashing is a controlled amount of force in a specific part of the face, allowing time for it to heal and adapt stronger and then continuing the force, different to been beaten in the skull until you're covered in blood in the same way doing a bicep curl is different to tearing your bicep, theres no evidence for bonesmashing sure but the logic sounds promising I'll personally wait till it breathes a bit more and if others are getting results I might give it a go

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 685
Bonesmashing is a controlled amount of force in a specific part of the face, allowing time for it to heal and adapt stronger and then continuing the force, different to been beaten in the skull until you're covered in blood in the same way doing a bicep curl is different to tearing your bicep, theres no evidence for bonesmashing sure but the logic sounds promising I'll personally wait till it breathes a bit more and if others are getting results I might give it a go
sure go ahead :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and RichardSpencel
he probs had shit diet and no K2maxxing, or just shit genetics which wont adapt cuz he does look subhuman

(tennis player's two elbows after 12 years of playing tennis)

(lifelong bruxism)

(atrophy causes the exact opposite- your bones adapt to pressure both ways)

Lol anthropologists have been familiar with bone adaption for eons, it hasn't been until now that incels are uncovering these very well known things and discussing them to death

kinda reminds me of how neck training was once praised as this groundbreaing discovery on all these incel boards, meanwhile your local jock has been doing neck training since 12 with all his friends to get better at football and rugby

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, PickleTheSlayer, sportsmogger and 9 others
@DrTony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deusmaximus

looks like someone can't hold his ground on his own aymore after I epically Ben Sharpio'ed him

Just admit defeat and I will spare your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 47332, horizontallytall and 6 others
bonesmashing is legit but autistic and longterm

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
View attachment 54709

looks like someone can't hold his ground on his own aymore after I epically Ben Sharpio'ed him
I knew this was coming. The truth is that I could write an essay to pick apart your BS, but I don't want to waste time on that. On top of the fact that I know from experience arguing on those type of forums, you will necessarily reply to save face and I will feel the need to correct you again, and that might repeat itself a few times until you come to the realization how nonsensical you are. I prefer to just avoid all that, even factoring that it may give you the false benefit of living in the illusory satisfaction that you won that argument by me not responding to you in a one post KO. You don't know me if you believe I have nothing to answer you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
sure go ahead :feelsuhh:
Good argument mate

Seriously though what do you think could go wrong with careful bonesmashing?

@AstroSky got some results from it, or do you think he's frauding?

• +1
Good argument mate

Seriously though what do you think could go wrong with careful bonesmashing?

@AstroSky got some results from it, or do you think he's frauding?

I think he is swelling.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I knew this was coming. The truth is that I could write an essay to pick apart your BS, but I don't want to waste time on that. On top of the fact that I know from experience arguing on those type of forums, you will necessarily reply to save face and I will feel the need to correct you again, and that might repeat itself a few times until you come to the realization how nonsensical you are. I prefer to just avoid all that, even factoring that it may give you the false benefit of living in the illusory satisfaction that you won that argument by me not responding to you in a one post KO. You don't know me if you believe I have nothing to answer you.
Blablabla could have offered a counter argument instead of rewriting the bible, so much for "waste of time"

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Blablabla could have offered a counter argument instead of rewriting the bible, so much for "waste of time"
"you will necessarily reply to save face and I will feel the need to correct you again, and that might repeat itself a few times until you come to the realization how nonsensical you are. I prefer to just avoid all that"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I would rather not go through cte and concussions and just save up for surgery

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Cope. It just works bro. Bottle water level sea IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
I am sure it works for the nose

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, mojopin and 3 others
@Dude420 you're low class trash. shut the fuck up or give a good counter argument.
Bring the definitive answer by hammering your child bones on a daily basis and see if his bones doubled in size compared to his identical twin that you spared.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Bring the definitive answer by hammering your child bones on a daily basis and see if his bones doubled in size compared to his identical twin that you spared.
So you're uncertain at the end of the day. as expected.

• +1
I don't get the logic on this forum:

A man who gets his face caved in for a living for 10 y + / is using steroids/stimulating his t levels to the max ( of his range ) should get less results than a kid ( around 16-18 ) doing 100 hits with a wood hammer on his face for few months.
Kazushi sakuraba had wars at Pride his whole carreer , got his zygos destroyed even more than this autistic guy on the random vid and yet when he retired :

And it's hard to take fighters as exemple , i mean they are the top of the food chain on the t level

Johnny walker is prime exemple , his face is totally melted longish af ( just look at this duck philtrum ) yet dude was born with such zygos he still have very good hollow cheeks without coping with his tongue on his mouth : environment plays a role yes but genetic is still the king .

TLRD:Yes this stuff may work pre 14 ( can't tell full answer since too lazy for looking "autistic child ( PS: not that white autistic on lookism threads ) hit himself " ) ,after 15 you won't get any lifechanging results and after 17-18 you are just coping .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420
So you're uncertain at the end of the day. as expected.
Take away any meaning you want out of that trolling post. You have the definitive answer in OP. If boxers facial bones protruded due to continual impacts, we would know about it scientifically by now.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Keep hitting your faces you Jews.
we all know you're gonna be desperately bone smashing your recessed face behind closed doors but you put up an act online to try and fit in. It's okay bro, you don't always have to go with the crowd.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 2227
we all know you're gonna be desperately bone smashing your recessed face behind closed doors but you put up an act online to try and fit in. It's okay bro, you don't always have to go with the crowd.
Not a single word.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, DeformAspergerCel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Its so hilarious when retards like you make up claims and then fail to support it and just give up and write some tltr bullshit

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Its so hilarious when retards like you make up claims and then fail to support it and just give up and write some tltr bullshit
"If boxers facial bones protruded due to continual impacts, we would know about it scientifically by now."
I won't waste time arguing to most obvious shit, just go smash your face with a hammer as well while I watch my Sam Harris podcast with Robert Sapolsky uninterrupted of some stupid online arguments.

"If boxers facial bones protruded due to continual impacts, we would know about it scientifically by now."
I won't waste time arguing to most obvious shit, just go smash your face with a hammer as well while I watch my Sam Harris podcast with Robert Sapolsky uninterrupted of some stupid online arguments.
"while I watch my Sam Harris podcast with Robert Sapolsky"
Oh, you're a man of intellect :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and RichardSpencel
bone smash is derivative of |x| at x=0 IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and 2 others
"while I watch my Sam Harris podcast with Robert Sapolsky"
Oh, you're a man of intellect :feelskek:
Idk, you are like, why wouldn't he answer? He is so pathetic JFL, how couldn't it be the most valuable thing he can do with his time to enter in an argument about bone smashing? I explained to you in more details, seems like either way I am in the wrong.

In fact, if you have any questions/thoughts about that podcast I will likely be eager to discuss it with you as opposed to what relates to this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Idk, you are like, why wouldn't he answer? He is so pathetic JFL, how couldn't it be the most valuable thing he can do with his time to enter in an argument about bone smashing? I explained to you in more details, seems like either way I am in the wrong.

In fact, if you have any questions/thoughts about that podcast I will likely be eager to discuss it with you as opposed to what relates to this thread.

tldw? this is 98 minutes
the title seems to assume there's a biological definition of good and bad :feelshehe:

• +1
tldw? this is 98 minutes
YT description
"In this episode Sam Harris speaks with Robert Sapolsky about his work with baboons, the opposition between reason and emotion, doubt, the evolution of the brain, the civilizing role of the frontal cortex, the illusion of free will, justice and vengeance, brain-machine interface, religion, drugs, and other topics."
The two of them are up there in regard to the smartest scientists on human behaviors alive imo, I would recommend but I am only 36 min in. I am especially very interested in determinism, both are articulated on the topic and share similar views which I also share.

Don’t tell me you also started believing the bonesmashing bullshit? JFL. :lul::lul:

Case closed everybody, I provided image proof for wolff's law yet OP and a few other worms are too full of themselves to admit deafeat

• +1

Didn't read
Don’t tell me you also started believing the bonesmashing bullshit? JFL. :lul::lul:
I don't need it unlike subhumans like you

Case closed everybody, I provided image proof for wolff's law yet OP and a few other worms are too full of themselves to admit deafeat
Keep hitting your subhuman skull you absolute cretin.
I don't need it unlike subhumans like you
Absolutely 0 IQ. :lul:
80% of Dutch people are good looking and could mog me. Even my own brother (14) mogs me (16). He's taller and has more forward growth and he already had 3 stacey's, lost his virginity at 12. Meanwhile I've only had one girlfriend and didn't lose my virginity yet. My life is absolute shit

Last edited:

Really? You want me to devote time to actually argue with a much of basement aspies that bonesmashing is the most retarded thing ever. I have come to the realization that’s it’s just best to let people learn by mistake. Let them have illusions it may be good for them when they are down or feeling desperate. It’s hope.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, RichardSpencel, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others
Keep hitting your subhuman skull you absolute cretin
why hitting my skull lol?
I'm an advocaor of wolff's law, not bonesmash (too dirty).

I'm chewing+taking supps, like any other civilized person, to replicate how our ancestors did it.

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r
why hitting my skull lol?
I'm an advocaor of wolff's law, not bonesmash (too dirty).

I'm chewing+taking supps, like any other civilized person, to replicate how our ancestors did it.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Google: "does muscle growth affect bone growth"
First answer: "Do bones grow with muscle gain? Bone, too, grows stronger through adolescence and young adulthood by responding to heavy impacts and loads, such as running and lifting weights, by regrowing bigger and stronger. But unlike muscle, there's an age cutoff by which bones can't grow larger."

Why are you forcing me to do this? :feelsuhh:
The fact that a kid bones in one arm grew bigger than the other because he used muscles in one arm much more than the other doesn't imply that bonesmashing work. You aren't proving or disproving shit. Edit: I'll end there because DrTony makes me realize how much of a retard I am answering to this.

Last edited:
MMA fighter at the beginning of his career
54212.jpg

GSP_682x400_413551a11.jpg

In between
300_gsp_post_fight.0.jpg

qo26m.jpg

MMA fighter retiring after being repetitively smashed in the face
la-1550779251-op01n87j1m-snap-image

georges-st-pierre-at-retirement-press-conference-1040x572.jpg

He might have a bit higher body fat, but you can still see there is no notable difference in his zygos, GSP is known for training whether or not he has to prepare for a fight since he is passionate about training not fighting.

Swelling and growth are two distinct things.

Continue hammering your own face :feelsuhh:
0190373e-9d6b-4f6d-b40a-bed3c4ddb7b1-gif.54453

:feelsokman:

with physics I can explain the difference bewteen Boxing punches and bonesmashing:
boxers are hit with big padded gloves that reduce the damage on the face in two ways:
  • the padding dissipated the strength of the punch in the collision
  • the size of the glove increases the surface of the collision with the face

the damage on your face is proportional to the pressure on your skin
pressure = Force / Contact Surface

in MMA and Boxing punches provide collisions with large Contact surface because of the gloves, so the pressure is very small.

The aim of bonesmashing is hitting the skin with pointy hard objects like small hammers, screwdivers and pencils.
Theese device provide collisions with a lot of force concentrated in a small surface of your skin, theese blow create swelling in the precise spots (zygos and chin) you want to increase.
I don't know if bonemashing actually changes the bone shape. however bonemashing can give some millimeters of swelling in the soft tissue and this is enough to change your look. (everyone knows look depens on few millimeters)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, humanoidsub7, goat2x and 8 others