Bonesmashing has cured my depression

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
Bonesmashing is the best antidepressant and coping mechanism; whenever a foid rejects me, I punch my face until I feel dizzy :feelstastyman:
I do it because I hate my face and imagine myself beating the shit out of a prettyboy; it helps me cope with depression :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15065 and 8 others

Bonesmashing is the best antidepressant and coping mechanism; whenever a foid rejects me, I punch my face until I feel dizzy :feelstastyman:
I do it because I hate my face and imagine myself beating the shit out of a prettyboy; it helps me cope with depression :feelshaha:
What u bonemash? :feelswow:

kinda sad tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and weebcel
Hopefully it helps your bones grow stronger. Gym is also a pretty good cope for after girls reject you.

• Love it
Reactions: weebcel
Ngl if people say I look like shit I will bonesmash until I become gl

• +1
post bonesmash video

you probably lost so much iq now u dont have enough to be depressed

• +1
Hammer is better

Muay thai maxxx. It makes you low inhib twink killer and burns calories. :blackpill: