Books or things to learn what and how the stock market works i have no knowledge beside the main concepts behind it

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
watch American Psycho and The Wolf of Wall Street

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
stock market is cope if you're a poorcel, highest iq niggas make 10% a year max over a long period of time, go find a lucrative career first and make money lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and R@m@
stock market is cope if you're a poorcel, highest iq niggas make 10% a year max over a long period of time, go find a lucrative career first and make money lol
I am not interested in pursuing it or anything like that I was just curious as to how it works, I'm aware that it is out of my reach I have just been curious as to how it works, I dont get most of the shit people talk about when it is involved in a conversation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
I am not interested in pursuing it or anything like that I was just curious as to how it works, I'm aware that it is out of my reach I have just been curious as to how it works, I dont get most of the shit people talk about when it is involved in a conversation
Its a way for the rich to make money from the poor who try to get rich investing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
its really not complicated
just read the wiki page on it and watch some currys on youtube

well thats how i get 99% of my info on things anyway

its really not complicated
just read the wiki page on it and watch some currys on youtube

well thats how i get 99% of my info on things anyway
I shall read the wiki many thanks

here you go then

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back