Economical

Economical

Silver
Gymmaxing is not complicated,90% of gymmaxxing is consistency
you just need to
Eat well
Train well
Sleep well

Do all 3 correctly and you are guaranteed to gain even with the shittest genetics

Eat well = Eat 1lb of protein per lean mass so if u were 170lbs youd need around 140g-150g

Cut = eat less carbs, and less calories find maintenance with random calculator using ur weight height and gender and age
Bulk= more carbs, eat more calories with small surplus or else u will get fat (200-300kcal)

You will know if your bulking or cutting correctly by checking your weight on the scale or just seeing more or less veins

Sleep well = 8 hours
Train well = 6-8 reps failure 10 sets of each muscle per week and progressive overload and pick a push pull legs
use musclewiki.com for excersies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, seanv, Kasanova and 1 other person
dam roosevelt GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Kasanova and Constantin Denis
this is not botb

• +1
Reactions: wayme, Tyrone5833 and callisto
Needs more unnecessary background information for botb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
you just need to
Eat well
Train well
Sleep well

Do all 3 correctly and you are guaranteed to gain even with the shittest genetics

Eat well = Eat 1lb of protein per lean mass so if u were 170lbs youd need around 140g-150g

Cut = eat less carbs, and less calories find maintenance with random calculator using ur weight height and gender and age
Bulk= more carbs, eat more calories with small surplus or else u will get fat (200-300kcal)

You will know if your bulking or cutting correctly by checking your weight on the scale or just seeing more or less veins

Sleep well = 8 hours
Train well = 6-8 reps failure 10 sets of each muscle per week and progressive overload and pick a push pull legs
It’s impossible to count your calories

iean not impossible but hard ,

BOTB ASAP THIS JUST CHANGED MY LIFE I NEVER KNEW I SHOULD SLEEP FOR 8 HOURS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Detective and Deleted member 33579
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and Constantin Denis
bullshit guide, reported

ill mass report you with my army, its over
hahaha arditi looking ah , the austro-hungarians beat the shit out of you

• +1
Reactions: seanv
who won the war btw? Who ceased to exist after the war?
hehehe u cant report me cheeky fella, please dont I will try make higher quality threads in the future. I think this was a good start. BTW austira hungary would have won if u didnt get fucking help from fucking 3/4 of europe U NIGGER

JFL BOTB WORTHY THREAD

over for you my negro
PLEASE DONT REPORT ME I AM NO LONGER A GREY CEL MY ASCENSION IS COMING PLEASE I LOVE ALPINI NORTHERN ITALY . IO SONO ITALIANO PLS PLS

• JFL
PLEASE DONT REPORT ME I AM NO LONGER A GREY CEL MY ASCENSION IS COMING PLEASE I LOVE ALPINI NORTHERN ITALY . IO SONO ITALIANO PLS PLS
ok, how to unreport?? mods help

Banana AB97F63D F7FE 4A6B 8DF2 4F142440D625

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
ok, how to unreport?? mods help

Fratelli d'Italia,
l'Italia s'è desta,
dell'elmo di Scipio
s'è cinta la testa.
Dov'è la Vittoria?
Le porga la chioma,
ché schiava di Roma
Iddio la creò.

Coro:
Stringiamci a coorte,
siam pronti alla morte.
Siam pronti alla morte,
l'Italia chiamò.
Stringiamci a coorte,
siam pronti alla morte.
Siam pronti alla morte,
l'Italia chiamò, sì!

Noi fummo da secoli
calpesti, derisi,
perché non siam popolo,
perché siam divisi.
Raccolgaci un'unica
bandiera, una speme:
di fonderci insieme
già l'ora suonò.

• +1
you just need to
Eat well
Train well
Sleep well

Sleep well = 8 hours
bare minimum info

• +1
It’s impossible to count your calories

iean not impossible but hard ,
my fitness pal lol, but if u wanna gymmax ull be eating kinda the same foods almost every day since its easier to not have to worry abt nutrition like that, then ulll be intuitively eating eventually bc ull know how many cal each meal tends to have

its not bullshit guide??? Its good info. Reporting you !
its good info actually but most importantly is knowing how to do the sets bc a noob can follow this n have trashy progress bc he uses random momentum no concentric slqams weight around n calls it a set

• +1
Reactions: Economical
you just need to
Eat well
Train well
Sleep well

Sleep well = 8 hours
also my niggas eat fats like no fagg seed oils or cope shit, aim to eat 5 eggs/ day for great fat intake, it will get u more gainz bro trust

• +1
Reactions: Economical