BOTB texting game, texted with many girls, have lived with white foids

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
If she text you first there’s a potential of sealing the deal

Before greeting her read her bio first and make an interesting starter based on that

Never reveal yourself too much, if girls interest in you she will keep asking you questions nonstop, try to not tell everythings

Ask her about places or her life, both are safe options

If she likes you she will try to send you her pics subtlely. Gradually proceed on getting her to feel comfortable to show you her outfits, or nudes if you are pervertcel.
IMG 0508

Most importantly, don’t over validate her especially on looks, don’t use too much emoji use it sporadically, try to schedule a date that is not dinner/lunch but small cofffee cafe or sth, walking in the park. Try to schedule with her 4 days in advanced so she will have time to prepare herself, later than 5-6 days will likely become flakely as her interest will drop women are emotional theirs change quite fast.

On scheduling the date, make YOURSELF a priority and let her know when you will be free to hangout NOT asking her like a cuck when are you free.

First date half way is sometimes can be good to test the water or make her feel comfortable as their wont be a pressure to sleep at your/her place.

First date that start in the early evening is ideal as by the time you both have eaten, walking, activities together you can ask her to relax at your/her place.
Don’t act like strave dog while heading home, slowly warm her up, then unleash your manly instinct don’t be pussy its now or never you already have come this far. She voluntary come to your place already knewing it gonna happen if you don’t she won’t see you as a man and there wont be any more other dates with her.

After the date never never ever fucking ever text her how was the date? Was it fun?

I have lived with 2 white girls for years. They knew desperate guys gonna do it. It dries pussy. If you really want to then text her the tomorrow evening. This will leave her wondering about you, her brain will make scenerio. If you text her in the morning kinda lame, but at night it kinda get off the you being on the another date after her. I am actually thinking of doing it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB, WishIwasChico, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
@Xangsane @LiterallyNightwing @Amnesia @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @Iasacrko @MoggerGaston @Beastimmung @Ai Impact @Eli

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and wsada
Good thread bookmarked BOTB now kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, mogstars, smashingdirty6s and 1 other person
If you need to put this much effort into learning text game just for some woman, its not worth it.
If dying KHHV is the only option, so be it.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Muh texting game

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, mogstars, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada
If you need to put this much effort into learning text game just for some woman, its not worth it.
If dying KHHV is the only option, so be it.
It’s not a game, it’s a guideline to the pussy heaven. It comes naturally to a charismaticel like me.

@AlexBrown84

have u fucked any girls yet? or gfs?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
have u fucked any girls yet? or gfs?
Before I have only made out with 2 girls both of them were down to fuck but I felt asleep first because I was too tired and drunk.

Right now only two girls are willing to drive 5hours to visit me but they are generic girl’s next door type of girl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 26859
Before I have only made out with 2 girls both of them were down to fuck but I felt asleep first because I was too tired and drunk.

Right now only two girls are willing to drive 5hours to visit me but there are generic girl’s next door type of girl.
damn nigga u need 2 get laid how old are you

If she text you first there’s a potential of sealing the deal

Before greeting her read her bio first and make an interesting starter based on that

Never reveal yourself too much, if girls interest in you she will keep asking you questions nonstop, try to not tell everythings

Ask her about places or her life, both are safe options

If she likes you she will try to send you her pics subtlely. Gradually proceed on getting her to feel comfortable to show you her outfits, or nudes if you are pervertcel.
View attachment 2528212

Most importantly, don’t over validate her especially on looks, don’t use too much emoji use it sporadically, try to schedule a date that is not dinner/lunch but small cofffee cafe or sth, walking in the park. Try to schedule with her 4 days in advanced so she will have time to prepare herself, later than 5-6 days will likely become flakely as her interest will drop women are emotional theirs change quite fast.

On scheduling the date, make YOURSELF a priority and let her know when you will be free to hangout NOT asking her like a cuck when are you free.

First date half way is sometimes can be good to test the water or make her feel comfortable as their wont be a pressure to sleep at your/her place.

First date that start in the early evening is ideal as by the time you both have eaten, walking, activities together you can ask her to relax at your/her place.
Don’t act like strave dog while heading home, slowly warm her up, then unleash your manly instinct don’t be pussy its now or never you already have come this far. She voluntary come to your place already knewing it gonna happen if you don’t she won’t see you as a man and there wont be any more other dates with her.

After the date never never ever fucking ever text her how was the date? Was it fun?

I have lived with 2 white girls for years. They knew desperate guys gonna do it. It dries pussy. If you really want to then text her the tomorrow evening. This will leave her wondering about you, her brain will make scenerio. If you text her in the morning kinda lame, but at night it kinda get off the you being on the another date after her. I am actually thinking of doing it.
Too simple and basic for botb

I need a warm approaching guide

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Need social circlemax and NTmax I think
social circle is copeeeee. instagram dm'maxx and dating app maxx

are u sure ur not gay? i feel like ur a fag

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry