Botched brow-ridge inplant experience (CHIN INPLANT on my fucking FOREHEAD!!!)

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
About 2 and ahalf years ago when I lurked lookism I read about brow ridge inplant and right after covid hit I got consult with local plastic surgeon for this surgery fully expecting him to say no and tell me to go to another doctor. He said he could do it and quoted me later in a email for $14K for the custom inplant. I was shocked how much especially from someone not as known as eppley and this surgeon even admitted its so expensive but thats because how much the inplant factory charges for a custom inplant he said its like 6 thousand.

But he said he could use a regular chin inplant for $8 thousand dollars instead and he would just bend it and carve it to make a browridge. (Well that didn't work.)

When he proposed it I thought it was very smart I actually didn't even question or ever imagine it could look this bad

I wish I never did this it looks so bad- I'm suprised i even have the energy to talk about and tell everyone but it has been reaking havoc on my life since I got it last july!!! So many times I thought of cutting it out by myself since I can't afford revision for now. If it weren't for being covid time I would have cut it out myself by now but luckily I can hide in my house.

Some people assume its some kind of natural DEFORMITY like a cyst or a bone problem

Hopefully I can save 5 k before next Christmas if my coinbase account ever gets approved!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 13318, Julius and 10 others

(CHIN INPLANT on my fucking FOREHEAD!!!)​

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
No pics? No care.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, .👽., datboijj and 4 others
that's happened. when i've seen your face in that picture, i cringed so hard bro.
but don't worry, still better than having flat brow ridge like a soyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Cardiologyscribe
still better than having flat brow ridge like a soyboy.
200.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Pls send pics

So you get us all riled up with that title and no pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 2205
Send pics then

Can you DM me the pics? Just morbid curiosity on my part, really.

I'm sorry it happened to you man. I don't know how feasible it is, but you may want to look at suing this surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Dm pics plz I'm interested in this surgery

I am talking to a german surgeon about brow implant.
Could you dm me your result???

Im happy to have a mogger browridge by birth. genetics didint fail me this time.
But I feel deeply sorry for you

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
can you pm me also bro, im interested? who was the mother was ruined you? tell us already so no other looksmaxer may visit him

It looks so wrong and bad

so you became a dickhead