[BOTOX UPDATE] Second consultation with my doc today - need eyebrow arches lowered more (+ pics)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I had Botox to lower the lateral part of my brows (the arches) two weeks ago and it lowered them a couple mm as my plastic surgeon predicted.
My eye area is still fucked though and I need more lowering, at least a cm.
Botox alone won't cut it in my case so I'm gonna discuss other options with him today. It's kinda frustrating because there's no permanent procedure known of to date that achieves what I'm looking for.

I have excess skin on my eyelids - especially the right one - which I'll have removed with blepharoplasty once I can afford it. (Currently still using Minox below the brow line and between the eyebrows.)

The pics are low quality and I'm really sorry I can't provide better pics.

Before Botox:
 20190926 034243

After Botox:
 20190926 034030

>> If anyone knows how to permanently lower the eyebrow arches, please let me know. <<

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Greeicy, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 399 and 2 others
Bro I’m in the same boat. Keep me updated!!!

you need a brow lift ask dr. yameruack

It's kinda frustrating because there's no permanent procedure known of to date that achieves what I'm looking for.
Barry Eppley has said the following
This is a common question from young men who seek brow bone augmentation. The simple answer to your question is….no. Brow bone augmentation will push the eyebrows forward but not down. No surgical procedure can make your eyebrows go lower…short of a tissue expander placed first in the forehead to create more skin and then a brow bone implant placed. This is because the forehead/brow soft tissues are too tight and the amount of tissue that is available has been ‘made’ based on how the bone has developed. You would have to free up the tissues and create some excess to have the brows be driven further downward. But this would not likely create a straight eyebrow shape from a natural arched one.
So supposedly it's theoretically possible, though id would be quite expensive in terms of money and motivation (during tissue expansion you get some nasty big ass bumps on the area you're treating).

If someone is able to consult with Eppley and ask a few details about this possible solution, let us know.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Hardly any difference. In the after pic it looks like the inner tails (closer to nose) are lowered, not the outer tails. Your only option is a browlift (which can actually do the opposite and lower the brows, I believe). Also, fillers in the temple region or supraorbital region may give an appearance of a lowered brow.

However, I hightly doubt out of all the things you could focus on that this would be the first one.

So supposedly it's theoretically possible, though id would be quite expensive in terms of money and motivation (during tissue expansion you get some nasty big ass bumps on the area you're treating).

If someone is able to consult with Eppley and ask a few details about this possible solution, let us know.
Thanks for your efforts. I'm considering an eyebrow transplant if everything else fails or doesn't provide satsfying results. I heard many negative things about ETs but I'd still risk it with a good, experienced practicioner. Quite expensive, unfortunately.

Your only option is a browlift (which can actually do the opposite and lower the brows, I believe).
you need a brow lift ask dr. yameruack
That is unlikely to work. The tissues around the forehead are already very tight which means you can't have significant movement of the eyebrows which is why you would need additional soft tissue. This is only true though if you're moving them downwards. The problem with not additional tissue is that because of the tightness, if you put an implant there and attempted to lower the brows surgically the would be eventually lifted up after a certain amount of time.

Last edited:
Thanks for your efforts. I'm considering an eyebrow transplant if everything else fails or doesn't provide satsfying results. I heard many negative things about ETs but I'd still risk it with a good, experienced practicioner. Quite expensive, unfortunately.
I think you may be lucky in your case though since you have very hooded eyes from excess skin which gives an elevated brow appearance. Delicate upper blepharoplasty may possibly be all you "need" (need as in to achieve the look you desire).

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
That is unlikely to work. The tissues around the forehead are already very tight which means you can't have significant movement of the eyebrows which is why you would need additional soft tissue.
It's not a common procedure, I would think. Most people want them higher and that is common af. I agree there isn't any easy solution, but I mean out of all the things you could possibly improve on...this would be the very last thing after you spent 100k already on surgery or something.

I think you may be lucky in your case though since you have very hooded eyes from excess skin which gives and elevated brow appearance. Delicate upper blepharoplasty may possibly be all you "need" (need as in to achieve the look you desire).
Yes, I'm certain blepharoplasty will make a significant difference in my appearance. But I want to couple it with brow work for better results. I don't have the money for bleph rn and I'm tired of being embarrased of my eye area/brows until I can afford it.

Yes, I'm certain blepharoplasty will make a significant difference in my appearance. But I want to couple it with brow work for better results. I don't have the money for bleph rn and I'm tired of being embarrased of my eye area/brows until I can afford it.
You're in Germany right ? Is bleph there really over 5000€ ?

You're in Germany right ? Is bleph there really over 5000€ ?
Apparently between 2 and 3k.
Another member posted a link to another adress in Germany a day or two ago where upper eyelid blepharoplasty is supposed to be only ≥800,-. Need to check out if they're any good for this though.

Apparently between 2 and 3k.
Another member posted a link to another adress in Germany a day or two ago where upper eyelid blepharoplasty is supposed to be only ≥800,-. Need to check out if they're any good for this though.
If you have a job you can easily save up and have this done in the near future

• +1
Reactions: Trynaascend and Bewusst
Hardly any difference. In the after pic it looks like the inner tails (closer to nose) are lowered, not the outer tails.
It looks like that because of increased eyelid hooding afterwards due to the skin being lowered with the brows. It's also bad pictures, it actually lowered only the lateral portion as desired. Now I can only raise the inner sides and my arches are "freezed".

The inner sides have been dropping naturally even before Botox (unfortunately). The before pic is a couple months old.

Just remembered, the doc has been taking a before pic too and will take an after pic today. I'll try and ask if I can have them and then post them here for a better comparison.
However, I hightly doubt out of all the things you could focus on that this would be the first one.
Which things should I focus on first iyo?

Last edited:
Did you get more hooding ?

Another cm lower lol? Your eyebrow will droop over your eye then.

I just got botox done too. Incredible upgrade to both eyes and the forehead. Too bad this shit wears off in 6 weeks for me. 300 euros... I'm probably going to attempt to do my own injections in the future. 150 units of botox is 30-40 usd in China

FUCK ITS SO OVER , LOWSET EYEBROWS WOULD ASCEND ME 0.5PSL

I had Botox to lower the lateral part of my brows (the arches) two weeks ago and it lowered them a couple mm as my plastic surgeon predicted.
Botox alone won't cut it in my case so I'm gonna discuss other options with him today. It's kinda frustrating because there's no permanent procedure known of to date that achieves what I'm looking for.

I have excess skin on my eyelids - especially the right one - which I'll have removed with blepharoplasty once I can afford it. (Currently still using Minox below the brow line and between the eyebrows.)

Before Botox:
View attachment 119985

After Botox:
View attachment 119983

>> If anyone knows how to permanently lower the eyebrow arches, please let me know. <<
i'm sorry but since a i'm a newbie i don't understand what you trying to do with botox and why you want it ?
can you explain like i'm five in details?

Results look really good. I never thought something like this is possible. Although it seems that what failos your eye area more is your NCT.
i'm sorry but since a i'm a newbie i don't understand what you trying to do with botox and why you want it ?
can you explain like i'm five in details?
Basically his browridge or brow bone was high set which is not ideal. A low set browridge gives off a more masculine high T look and provides better hooding. You can see how he has less upperlid exposure and how his eyebrows are a few mms lower than the first pic.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Bewusst
FUCK ITS SO OVER , LOWSET EYEBROWS WOULD ASCEND ME 0.5PSL
It isn't over. You can always get an eyebrow transplant in any area you want if everything else fails. My eyebrows are more than a centimeter lower than two years ago and I haven't even had browplasty and frontalis detachment done yet.

Before Botox:
View attachment 119985

After Botox:
View attachment 119983

>> This is an old thread. I now have the necessary knowledge about how to effectively alter eyebrow shape and position and am currently saving for browplasty, frontalis muscle detachment and an eyebrow transplant to permanently fix my eyebrows. <<

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer