Bought 4F-MPH for my ADHD

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Capture

It's a research chemical phenidate like ritaline but supposedly more efficient.

Can't wait to try it !

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Mongrelcel
That was one of the worst choices out of all the research chemicals u could have bought

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Slyfex8 and Mongrelcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and TsarTsar444
That was one of the worst choices out of all the research chemicals u could have bought
why?

it works great for some people

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
also you fucked up by making an order so big

for me, 4f-mph caused tremendous anxiety, and just didnt work well
what if its the same for you?

@TsarTsar444 tagging resident adhd expert

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Slyfex8
why?

Definitely. Some people happens to not respond well to phenidates and respond better to amphetamines.

But if you are the group who responds well to phenidates I can't hardly see how 4f-mph couldn't be better than ritalin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Mongrelcel
why?

Because its not any different from methylphenidate, which is already a shitty drug for ADHD in itself. If you are risking buying a drug that falls under an analogous substance act, you might as well get something nice

• +1
also you fucked up by making an order so big

for me, 4f-mph caused tremendous anxiety, and just didnt work well
what if its the same for you?

@TsarTsar444 tagging resident adhd expert

If it's the same for me ? I would have wasted my money :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Mongrelcel
Definitely. Some people happens to not respond well to phenidates and respond better to amphetamines.

But if you are the group who responds well to phenidates I can't hardly see how 4f-mph couldn't be better than ritalin.
Yeah, I could see that. I only respond to phenidates at a sky rocket dosage and only for few hours at its peak

• +1
Because its not any different from methylphenidate, which is already a shitty drug for ADHD in itself. If you are risking buying a drug that falls under an analogous substance act, you might as well get something nice

Phenidates are far from being shitty to treat ADHD, tbh

Some people respond better to phenidates, some people respond better to amphetamines

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
well pharma ritalin its not so easy to get

omly difference is that ritalin is a lot more well studied

• +1
Nigger did u buy from a Dutch vendor? Realchems?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Slyfex8
View attachment 1157382

It's a research chemical phenidate like ritaline but supposedly more efficient.

Can't wait to try it !
Can you PM Source?

• +1
Nigger did u buy from a Dutch vendor? Realchems?

Did I missed something, a hidden scam or shits ?

I got on it because of a guy with a blog who was doing review of multiples rc websites and he was saying this one was great.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Chappelle Show Lol GIF

The current dutch 4fmph batch is completely bunk and 90% of the pellets have a different inactive phenidate analog, my sincere condolences sweet op :lul::lul::lul:

@Mongrelcel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, coolguy1 and 2 others
Chappelle Show Lol GIF

The current dutch 4fmph batch is completely bunk and 90% of the pellets have a different inactive phenidate analog, my sincere condolences sweet op :lul::lul::lul:

@Mongrelcel

Sources ?

• JFL
Sources ?
Nigger there is no sources jfl, its technically anecdotal but i bought 50 pellets from them 1 month ago, 30mg didn't to jack shit, same for my friend and gf, while 15mg of 2fma got me feeling good which is equal to 7mg 4fmph. Also everyone on r/researchchemixals has the same experience with the current batch, its duper weak and has this other inactive analog someone mentioned it in a post there.

You should have actually asked someone here before buying stuff jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slyfex8 and Mongrelcel
Nigger there is no sources jfl, its technically anecdotal but i bought 50 pellets from them 1 month ago, 30mg didn't to jack shit, same for my friend and gf, while 15mg of 2fma got me feeling good which is equal to 7mg 4fmph. Also everyone on r/researchchemixals has the same experience with the current batch, its duper weak and has this other inactive analog someone mentioned it in a post there.

You should have actually asked someone here before buying stuff jfl

You must be true then. But looking at reddit it doesn't seems so obvious they are underdosing scamming.

As they good some bad reviews they got plenty of good reviews too. So I wasn't aware of it.

Do you have any clearnet recommendations ?

You must be true then. But looking at reddit it doesn't seems so obvious they are underdosing scamming.

As they good some bad reviews they got plenty of good reviews too. So I wasn't aware of it.

Do you have any clearnet recommendations ?
Well i got the 2fma from them too, but thay was legit. They are giga selective scamers basically. My gf is giga sensitive to stims and didn't feel anything on 30mg jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mongrelcel and Slyfex8
Well i got the 2fma from them too, but thay was legit. They are giga selective scamers basically. My gf is giga sensitive to stims and didn't feel anything on 30mg jfl

Wow that's shit bro. All these RCs websites are so shitty

maybe rarechems is better tbh
there exists a thing, a manufacturer in NL called LL
its nearly the sole NL manufacturer of research chemicals (and therefore nearly the only one in whole EU, maybe THE only one)
an RC is either form them, or from china

all NL sites stock their product - and I imagine all other european rc sites do the same

• +1
its nearly the sole NL manufacturer of research chemicals (and therefore nearly the only one in whole EU, maybe THE only one)

all NL sites stock their product - and I imagine all other european rc sites do the same

You are talking about Lizard Labs ? https://lizardlabs.eu/

Actually they owns rarechems

• +1
You are talking about Lizard Labs ? https://lizardlabs.eu/

Actually they owns rarechems
yes

its most likely that their batch has gone wrong, and therefore everyone else has a bad batch

its incredibly difficult and expensive to syntehtize RCs - not just anyone can do it

• +1

Yup this, its all the same basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mongrelcel and Slyfex8
Wow that's shit bro. All these RCs websites are so shitty
Always cage at people things just because its legal that stuff there is pure or the advertised dose :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, non of those markets are regulated by the fda or something so they can make up doses however they see fit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Slyfex8
yes

its most likely that their batch has gone wrong, and therefore everyone else has a bad batch

its incredibly difficult and expensive to syntehtize RCs - not just anyone can do it
Yup this, its all the same basically

Yeah so basically I should have just gotten indian ritalin on the deepweb jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Is ordering those derivates of drugs legal in the balkans? Ngl I checked law situation in Germany and it's fucking illegal :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Tbh I could try to get a refund but that shitty ritalin is fucking 120eur for 60 short-acting pharma pills... That's INSANELY EXPANSIVE.

And adderall is another world expansive

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 2729
Tbh I could try to get a refund but that shitty ritalin is fucking 120eur for 60 short-acting pharma pills... That's INSANELY EXPANSIVE.

View attachment 1157438

And adderall is another world expansive
Ritalin is too expensive to be worth it and adderall is basically just overpriced speed. Why don't you order some speed instead and see if you like it? It's dirt cheap

• +1
Ritalin is too expensive to be worth it and adderall is basically just overpriced speed. Why don't you order some speed instead and see if you like it? It's dirt cheap

Heard Adderall has a higher ratio of dextroamphetamine to levoamphetamine which means it feels a lot cleaner and nicer

• JFL
  • +1
Is ordering those derivates of drugs legal in the balkans? Ngl I checked law situation in Germany and it's fucking illegal :feelswah:
Nah, jfl im ordering 1kg of meth and ketamine as we speak through strict balkan border controls. Mirin dark triad monkey brain?

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 2729
Heard Adderall has a higher ratio of dextroamphetamine to levoamphetamine which means it feels a lot cleaner and nicer
Bro my iq lowers every time i read your posts, don't get offended by this but jfl tbh.

Who cares if adderall has better ratios, speed is still very good for studying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Edgar, Mongrelcel and 2 others
IF I DONT COME ACCROSS A SOLUTION FAST I WILL FAIL MY GRADES

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2729 and TsarTsar444
Racemat ratio can make a difference but tbh I doubt it has that much impact regarding amphetamines. Its still worth a try imo
Nah, jfl im ordering 1kg of meth and ketamine as we speak through strict balkan border controls. Mirin dark triad monkey brain?
Jfl at my country and this clown world ngl I will leave this dystopian shit hole as soon as I can. Will drugmaxx on the balkans and buy me some wife tbh

• +1
Bro my iq lowers every time i read your posts, don't get offended by this but jfl tbh.

Fuck u tbh, but report your experiences bro

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Adderall dosages are too small and the ratios are too different to compare both of those

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

speed will also kill you much faster then adderall, and if I had to guess you are probably already addicted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Slyfex8 and Deleted member 2729
Adderall dosages are too small and the ratios are too different to compare both of those
Not sure what you mean with dosage since you can low dose speed too. Also who cares about Racemat ratio unironically low t soyboy who does ngl.
speed will also kill you much faster then adderall, and if I had to guess you are probably already addicted
Elab on speed killing anyone? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1

Gotta be honest, if you dose it well it supposedly EXACTLY the same to Adderall when it comes to neurotoxicity ? Or explains yourself tbh

Capture

• JFL
Not sure what you mean with dosage since you can low dose speed too. Also who cares about Racemat ratio unironically low t soyboy who does ngl.

Elab on speed killing anyone? :lul:
High dosage can kill its intended effectiveness and give you nasty side effects along side an addiction

Because small differences can make a massive difference between drugs because of the way they interact with your body,
adderall is far more efficient if you try to actually study and do something

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TsarTsar444 and Slyfex8
Gotta be honest, if you dose it well it supposedly EXACTLY the same to Adderall when it comes to neurotoxicity ? Or explains yourself tbh
Because small chemical differences can cause a massive difference, they literally teached us this in elementary school,

adderall and ritalin are built in a similar way as well but they don't give you the same effect, same
applies to meth

if you want to listen to the meth-heads here, and fall for their copes, then its your choice tbh

TsarTsar is one of my favorite users here tbh but he is addicted

• JFL
  • +1