Boxing, impact on jaw and face

Milosz

Milosz

Banned
Has any study been done that boxing affects the jaw?
2083459573 198ba15ac6
2430444272 624288bc5c m

Literally bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Elvisandreaa, rand anon and 5 others
I do mma, I have seen some teenagers who have grown more masculine features in his face(EX:- bigger jaw, wider nose,brow ridge) but it’s very rare. It’s likely that the boxer in the before was also a teenager.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
This is second puberty. Most bones are set but the jaw and chin grows from 21-24 and in rare cases until 27

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and rand anon
It's called puberty. Next.
Puberty doesn’t guarantee a masculine jaw and bone growth in every kid but it tends to occur more frequently for guys who do heavy sports.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and kokoszanel
Puberty doesn’t guarantee a masculine jaw and bone growth in every kid but it tends to occur more frequently for guys who do heavy sports.
Because of increased testosterone and growth hormone in the body from physical stimulation.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and kokoszanel
Because of increased testosterone and growth hormone in the body from physical stimulation.
Yeah I know that but increased testosterone and gh doesn’t guarantee slayer bones

If you do boxing/mma, at the level of an evening amateur (a few times a week), it is unlikely to do anything to your face.

You won't get your jaw/nose broken in light sparring. and you don't need the hard ones. I've been doing this myself for a long time as an amateur, and all the times I've been with people who work at the competitive level (~city champions), I've come out with a broken and swollen face, lol.

there is research on professionals that shows that boxing is bad for your brain in the long run (Obviously). as well as your retina. but, again, if you are an evening amateur, this is not about you.

there are no boneless dudes who did fighting from 8 to 18. They all have good bone structure and frame

Also dude on the right looks ridiculously similar to my father lol
nitesik