BoyMaxxing Part 2 - Unleashing the Boy Inside

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Sequel to BoyMaxxing https://looksmax.org/threads/boymaxxing.2486/

I've covered the physical aspects of BoyMaxxing and elaborated on the personality aspects with NoSwear (https://looksmax.org/threads/noswear-now.2744/) but there is a lot more to having the boyish charm required for BoyMaxxing than simply not swearing.

From my favorite blogger Chateau Heartise (I used to read CH all the time when I was still in my TRP phase and he's a big fan of what he dubs "Waifu-Americans" I'll let you figure it out, he hates the west as well (what it has become mostly).

CH has covered this territory before. Children are great real life naturals at game. You’ll get a better education in how to tease women by watching little boys interact with little girls. We forget these life lessons as adulthood robs us of our wonderment and carefree attitude. Chicks dig the free and easy boy inside.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/toddler-game/

Re: Texting – My 10 year old son inadvertently hijacked iMessages so that I didn’t receive any texts and, for a couple weeks – unbeknownst to me, had running text exchanges with a cross-section of my adult life – friends, colleagues, lawyers, romantic interests, etc.
Once discovered I read this mass of messages. Texts from guys ended in about three exchanges and with instruction to call them when I’d sobered up. Texts from women went on for pages and pages … the more mundane, the longer they ran on:
Her: What are your plans this weekend?
10 YO Me: Boy Scout camp
Her: LOL I’m visiting my parents maybe take their boat out.
10 YO Me: My parents make me wear floaties on the boat
Her: LOL
Now these are adult women, with families and careers – and none, not one, indicated suspicion that they were, in fact, speaking to a young boy.
The moral of this story is – Women can’t differentiate a text from a 40 year old man and a 10 year old boy … So, you must make it immediately apparent by using the universal, tried and true, one-size-fits all response to female Texts:
8====D
F******* A, I just reread that a second time and I’m laughing all over again. “My parents make me wear floaties on the boat, Her: LOL.” indeed!
There’s a Deep State Game lesson contained in TOA’s anecdote: 10-Year-Old Boy Game is a pretty good template for honing your Grown-Ass Man Game. Empowered, adult women can’t tell the difference between a 10-year-old boy’s texts and a grown man’s texts. To empowered, adult women who don’t know they’re texting a preteen boy, a 10-year-old boy’s texts and a sexy man’s texts both sound like ZFG, mischievous teasing to them, which turns them on so much they stick around to contribute pages and pages of texts, ecstatic with the cascade of professionally administered impertinent, flirty banter.
So the next time you’re texting an accomplished, proudly feminist lawyercunt, don’t make the mistake of speaking like an adult man clinging to his logic and linearity. Try chatting like a 10-year-old boy instead, if you really want to capture that confident, smart, adult woman’s imagination.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/201...py-communicating-in-the-language-of-children/

Now of course CH won't tell you this but the foundation is that you need the looks to back it up.

If you have the looks to BoyMaxx on the inside then combining that with BoyMaxxing on the inside is a potent combination.

Now if you're like me and take BoyMaxxing on the inside and outside then combine that with MommyGFMaxxing then you have an ultimate combination.

The MommyGF will be a girl that is from 1 to a few years older or a legitimate MILF tier that you act boyish with and who treats you like a little boy but this kind of play really turns her on.

Here's another example from CH

A proud Chateau acolyte writes,
After reading the Toddler game article I decided to try some little kid game.​
One of my plates [ed: “plates” = concurrent lovers or would-be lovers] was going to Africa for a month doing non-ebola humanitarian work so I decided to give her a gift before she left. Using crayons I drew two crude stick figures and wrote “u R cool hAV fuN iN AfriKA” accompanied by “I stayed up past my bed time making this for you.​
She started beaming and even teared up a little. She told me that she would nail it to the door of her hut so that she could always see it when she was home.​
Total cost to me was less than $1.​
If you must mate guard, this is the cool alpha male way to do it. Low investment, high humor, and a physical anchor that will remind her of you every day she’s in that grass hut. If Toddler Game can defeat mandingo-hunting EatPraySlut “””humanitarian work”””, it is powerful game indeed. Its power rests in the attitude it conveys to women: Charming aloofness and happy recklessness. However, reader, I would caution you to consider the worst possibility, and to have an escape route ready should you sense on her return that your woman did what comes naturally to women who spend months overseas with noble savages.
NB: Alpha males rarely spend more than a few bucks on gifts for their girls. If you spend $$$ on jewelry, etc for a girl, you are beta and you fail.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/reader-mailbag-toddler-game-vs-eatprayslut/

Here's more examples of talking like a kid to women.

The title of this post is deliberately provocative. I want to force some of you “men’s men” to think outside the stoicism über alles box. I know you’re thinking, “Get out of here with this poverty game!”, but read on.
Children’s playground taunts may sound silly to the corporate-groomed adult, but as anyone who’s used them to tease women into a state of flirtatious excitement will tell you, they are effective weapons of vag seduction. Young boys are natural alphas until it’s beaten out of them (sometimes literally) or until puberty makes them forget how ably they tormented little girls into gleeful hysteria.
Naturally, as a grown man, you wince thinking about what it feels like to flirt with a woman with the aid of turns of phrase that you’d hear ricocheting from a jungle gym. But once you witness the reactions of curiosity and engagement you get, you’ll put aside your doubts. Because you’ll soon realize that children’s phrases are perfect adult vehicles to communicate the alpha attitude that women love so much.
Some modification of the delivery is all that’s required to make back-sass work for the adult you. You aren’t a high-pitched little kid blessedly innocent of ironic posturing, so your delivery will necessarily be more wry, more self-aware, and more monotonic. The following is a CH-approved list of kids’ phrases that you should add to your attraction stimulation arsenal.

smell ya later
SIKE!
blah blah blah…… NOT.
what? [repeat to taste]
to the max
as if
ooh, i’m telling!
burn!
your mom. [i like to insert this in random parts of the conversation]
i know you are but what am i
right, and then you woke up
did your parents have any normal kids?
guess who’s not wearing any underwear
in your FACE [long version: up high, down low, in space, in your face]
take a picture it’ll last longer
fatty fatty two by four [only use on obviously skinny chicks]
so funny i forgot to laugh
say it don’t spray it
hay is for horses [use when girl yells “hey!” to you]
haha, you’re on the welfaaaaare. [if girl complains about money]
what’s that on your shirt? *snap your finger under her chin or nose*
made you look!
i see london, i see france…
nice face
that’s not what your mom said last night
[motion her over with your finger] do you always come when a man fingers you?
Y R U gay [sung to tune of YMCA]
raise your hand for a high five, then when she lifts her hand you quickly drop yours and say “who’s gay”
up high, flip side, other side, down low, too slow!
i know karate [assume bruce lee stance]
*cough* princess! *cough*
get away from me with your cooties
go on with your dorky self
somebody call the whaambulance
you wish
*fingers in ears* i can’t heeear you
make “whatever” W with fingers
make “loser” L on forehead with fingers
princess says what?

As part of my BoyMaxxing I'm going to

i can't tell if this is ironic or not

As part of my BoyMaxxing I'm going to

*start calling people wusses and dorks instead of pussies and retards.

That part didn't make the copypasta from the .is version.

I really don't know what to say boyo. On the one hand I want you to ascned and you are one of my best buddy boyos but on the other hand I feel that this is just a different kind of PUA shit. Anyways boyo, I hope you ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I really don't know what to say boyo. On the one hand I want you to ascned and you are one of my best buddy boyos but on the other hand I feel that this is just a different kind of PUA shit. Anyways boyo, I hope you ascend.

Yeah Chateau Heartiste is PUA BS I think there's something to the childish confidence though.