Boys, Go Upvote the Brutal Reality Check I posted on r/Tinder

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

It's brutal, but reality. Should be my doctoral thesis ngl.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, BrendioEEE and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 14160
High iq writing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 14160
High iq writing
Thank you. This dunce's arguments are so challenged I just stopped replying.
Capture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246 and Deleted member 15099
Its over for Kayncrels :feelswhy:

Im pretty close to the prestiege edtion new skin tbh i like :bluepill: Kayn better than :redpill: Kayn

Updooted and commented :feelsgood:

You're falling for the typical fallacy that almost everyone seems to fall for. It's not only 5.9% (or whichever number these self proclaimed scientists are pulling out of their asses) of men that reproduced, it's just that their lines eventually died out and were replaced by those of more powerful men. This of course happened over an extremely long period of time and not in a single era, as they like to portray it.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Enfant terrible and Deleted member 14262
You're falling for the typical fallacy that almost everyone seems to fall for. It's not only 5.9% (or whichever number these self proclaimed scientists are pulling out of their asses) of men that reproduced, it's just that their lines eventually died out and were replaced by those of more powerful men. This of course happened over an extremely long period of time and not in a single era, as they like to portray it.
The study accounts for this too by looking at abrupt stoppages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Holy fuck the BOIZ got my back

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

So? My point still stands. If men wouldn't have been exposed to so many extremely life threating hazards, genetic variety in the Y-lines would be much larger as well nowadays. On the flipside women were almost always guaranteed to reproduce by their gynocentric environment. This doesn't mean that women went "Chad only" as people like to portray it.

So? My point still stands. If men wouldn't have been exposed to so many extremely life threating hazards, genetic variety in the Y-lines would be much larger as well nowadays. On the flipside women were almost always guaranteed to reproduce by their gynocentric environment. This doesn't mean that women went "Chad only" as people like to portray it.
Nigga, you think only 1/17 men lived after their teens or some shit? Obviiously there can be some variance. but still

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Downvoted the bluepilled fags upvoted you OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Hero of the Imperium
Nigga, you think only 1/17 men lived after their teens or some shit? Obviiously there can be some variance. but still

You still don't get it. If they lived long enough they reproduced, but their great-great-great-great-grandson (or even way further) might have died in a war and that's the end of the line. Now the king with hundreds of descendants will pass on his line with the woman that the dead man would have impregnated.

The article you linked misrepresents the study. IIRC, the assertion was that 40% of men reproduced.

You still don't get it. If they lived long enough they reproduced, but their great-great-great-great-grandson (or even way further) might have died in a war and that's the end of the line. Now the king with hundreds of descendants will pass on his line with the woman that the dead man would have impregnated.
Oh I see what you mean, that could have influence too sorry I was juggling a LoL match while reading this. Remember though, that original guy you mentioned wouldn't just have a single great great great etc carrying on his legacy, he could have hundreds, it's exponential the more you go down in generations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and fras
Oh I see what you mean, that could have influence too sorry I was juggling a LoL match while reading this. Remember though, that original guy you mentioned wouldn't just have a single great great great etc carrying on his legacy, he could have hundreds, it's exponential the more you go down in generations.

It was much more likely for a king or some other ruler to have dozens of sons though. By this dynamic his line will basically be intact forever, because all of his sons would benefit from his status and have many sons as well. Eventually their status would die down and they'd have normal amounts of children, but the chance of his line being exterminated is extremely low at this point.

A regular man would probably only have a few sons at max (or none at all, only ending up with daughters) and eventually there would be a point at which they all die before reproducing.

This of course never happened for women. It's impossible for a woman to have dozens of daughters and even if she would manage to do that, her daughters would then have to slaughter other women before they can reproduce in order to emulate the dynamic of male lines. This of course would never happen and that's why female lines are much more diverse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
jfl @ you using incel lingo with reddit normies

“boyo” stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 14262
I got you jfl,
will downvote all the bluepilled cucks who argue on reddit while their wife is getting spilt in half by tyrone:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14160
I fucking knew it. Only a matter of time.
198B10CA 5F9D 4CA7 A329 899125958CFC

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Capture

Someone please reply to this coping Becky. Idek what she's trying to say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, LastHopeForNorman and turkproducer
Thank you. This dunce's arguments are so challenged I just stopped replying.
View attachment 1375008
I would recommend just stop arguing with normies, their prefrontal cortex is damaged, according to them it's always a men fault.

Literally nobody ever blames a wahmin, where as they make the problems in most cases, wahmin are the gatekeepers of sex, if they are single mothers, it's 100% their fault that they allowed some bad boy Chad to knock them up.
They had the power to stop him, but they choosed not to do so.

Wahmin and normies should stop living in denial.

Causes will have consequences.
Life is a series of interactions, every action will have some reaction.

You just can't do something, and not expect any consequences of it.

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

Yes I do believe this will force selective pressures on us, (depending on how long this stays the norm for dating), honestly we'll get selected for people who are good at taking photos and texting.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
You haven’t considered the entire species populous :soy: Ahh the way these guys cope :feelsgood:

• JFL
I can't decide who's more soy. You coming here and begging for upvotes or the normies calling you incel. :feelshehe:

• JFL
yeah it pissed me off reading that woman disagreeing with u and sperging nonsense. high iq post tho. we're doomed

• Love it
I can't decide who's more soy. You coming here and begging for upvotes or the normies calling you incel. :feelshehe:
if the boiz don't have my back, then who will?

The best looking guys on tinder are mostly chadlites
most chads dont use it because they dont need to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262