brad pitt was having sex with 16 years old at 25

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
For Juliette Lewis, losing her virginity was an experience she will never forget - her first sexual partner was Brad Pitt.

She was 16, he was 25, and she says she was daunted by the Hollywood hunk.

Juliette, who lived with Brad for three years, explains: "I was still working out where I was in my life.

"I was so much in awe of Brad that it made me very timid in my own life. My whole life was motivated by wanting to please my man."

The star of Cape Fear and Natural Born Killers adds: "It was also hard for me as a woman to be living with a man who is so beautiful.

"I never felt like I could live up to his good looks. He looks like a God, and I always felt I wasn't beautiful enough."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Vvvvxxxx, spark and 10 others
brad pitt lost his virginity at 23

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16275, Splinter901 and 6 others
He should still be having sex with 16 year olds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 22627 and 6 others
Fuarkrkkkkkk a woman will never describe me like that

Incredibly brutal I must become a psl god

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Reminder if he was incel he’d be in prison and that would’ve been a traumatic experience for her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
"h-he groomed me. I didn't know any better"
Legit

But since he was a PSL god she was blessed by the heavens with a man she admired. I’ve talked about this several times chad can’t be a groomer because a girl will never regret it

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Vvvvxxxx, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Rumors are Brad has a small cock

Being 16 and having sex with a 16 yo > being 16 and having sex with a 25 yo >>>> 25 fucking 16

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spark, dimorphism, Deleted member 30552 and 2 others
For Juliette Lewis, losing her virginity was an experience she will never forget - her first sexual partner was Brad Pitt.

Juliette, who lived with Brad for three years, explains: "I was still working out where I was in my life.

"I was so much in awe of Brad that it made me very timid in my own life. My whole life was motivated by wanting to please my man."

The star of Cape Fear and Natural Born Killers adds: "It was also hard for me as a woman to be living with a man who is so beautiful.

"I never felt like I could live up to his good looks. He looks like a God, and I always felt I wasn't beautiful enough."
it was a different time innit....

• +1

and some people here calling him sub-chad

laughs cage GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Pollorex and Clown Show
Tumblr 5c936ae11a365a4f8f47340b978f1ac1 02326fe6 540

• +1
Legit

But since he was a PSL god she was blessed by the heavens with a man she admired. I’ve talked about this several times chad can’t be a groomer because a girl will never regret it
This was back then . Now days women think any age gap is grooming its insane

• +1
Legit

Truly over

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

He lived a dream, 16-18 old jbs makes my dick tremble 🥵