Brazilcels, what's the truth about Brazilian women?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I read this post about Brazilian women on a Redpill forum and it sounded like a vacation ad:

They are the biggest sluts you’ll find in the whole world.

Promiscuosity is rife in brazilian culture. The most popular music form, the funk (not the American one) is much like gangsta rap, but it’s even worst. Typical lyrics include gems like “Sit Sit, Sit on my dick” and “Sit and Take it in the ass”. No kidding, those are actual lyrics. Back to the point. Girls here are easy as fuck. Thirteen year old girls will get on cars with strangers and have unprotected sex without second thought. They’ll also get on stage during funk performances and fuck the singers in front of the whole crowd. It’s not uncommon for sex to happen inside schools. The concept of self respect is foreign to the female youth. Sexting has become so popular that tv advertisements joke about it.

But then some Brazilians disagreed in the comments and said it's not that easy to get women and they struggle to have success in their cities, etc.

What's the truth about this topic? Is it easy or do you have to be HTN+ or thugmaxxed and risking your lives in the favela?
@Beetlejuice
@Uglybrazilian
@Tyronecell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Beetlejuice, n0rthface and 2 others
time to favelamax

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 11758
if you want to get shot 45 times in the face and have all your limbs cut off and get ur dick cut off and shoved in ur mouth and lit on fire and end up on a gore website where @Ritalincel will save that video and post it on the degeneracy mega thread, then going to brazil is right up ur boat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Umbra, .👽. and 2 others
if you want to get shot 45 times in the face and have all your limbs cut off and get ur dick cut off and shoved in ur mouth and lit on fire and end up on a gore website where @Ritalincel will save that video and post it on the degeneracy mega thread, then going to brazil is right up ur boat
Cope, most areas are safe, not all of Brazil is made up of favelas.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
what happened to brazil

It's the same in any other place in the world, this myth that Brazilian women are more sluts is a myth.
If you're white, you can get a relationship with no problem here, now, on the contrary, it's going to be difficult to dating ngl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Beetlejuice, datboijj and 1 other person
It's the same in any other place in the world, this myth that Brazilian women are more sluts is a myth.
If you're white, you can get a relationship with no problem here, now, on the contrary, it's going to be difficult to dating ngl
So there is no big hookup culture there?
Aren't there special places where it's easier for Normies?

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
So there is no big hookup culture there?
Aren't there special places where it's easier for Normies?
Overall I don't think so, If you go to the south/southeast region it will be more difficult to slay, in the north/northeast regions there is less hypergamy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 18045
Seems legit to be honest,anyone that studied in a public school here know or at least saw a pregnant teen girl back in those days.
I don't think that it is that easy to slay too(it is only if u are thugmaxxed or gl)

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and BoosterShotEnjoyer
Brazilian women are indeed promiscuous imo, but I dont think its easy to slay here, there is a good number of chads and also thugmaxxers and low inhib niggas (brazil has a very low inhib culture). Not everyone can slay here, at least front my point of view.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and AlexAP
Brazilian women are indeed promiscuous imo, but I dont think its easy to slay here, there is a good number of chads and also thugmaxxers and low inhib niggas (brazil has a very low inhib culture). Not everyone can slay here, at least front my point of view.
Sounds good tbh. Brazil is worth visiting anyway imo, the possibility of meeting girls is just another plus.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser and Beetlejuice
love it srs
promiscuity :love:
brb movin to Braziu

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP