Brazilian male model Francisco Lachowski's collagen breakdown over the years is a reminder of the most brutal pill of all: time/age

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Been going through the same thing myself, he and I both have the kind of face that peaks during early youth, we lack the bones and overall phenotype to pull off the mature look that comes with skin elasticity loss. Late 20's onwards and it's just absolute downhill.

Look how pathetic Francisco looks. Look at the hair leftover, can hardly call it hair at this point. What was once luscious shiny hair has now turned into somewhat of an unkempt bird's nest. And just what in God's name is going on with those eyes? He's looking beat, like he's running on fumes. He's desperately trying to keep latching onto his former self but it's best to just let go and move on.

20230611 231622

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, BigBoy, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
What do you suggest he do Niga suicide?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
You will be shocked to learn that you start to give less fucks about your appearance as you grow and develop new responsibilities (such as caring for your family and kids)

Shocker I know incel, that people move on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd, gsizzle, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
Also that’s the best pic I’ve seen of him

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Agepill is undefeated.

What do you suggest he do Niga suicide?
Join this forum and rate angle frauded pictures of Indian teenagers to feel better about himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, gsizzle, Deleted member 28691 and 3 others
Doesn’t look bad for his age tbh

He is a 6.5/10 now

He's a smoker, no wonder

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 28691
Fate of all boneless pretyboys

He already accomplished his goal as human

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ReadBooksEveryday
he looks fine, he just has a beard now lmao. Only agepill for Chico is that norwooding

still looks better than your very best picture

• So Sad
Reactions: vanillaicecream
STILL A MOGGER

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
You dont know how laborious is having one kid and that guy has 3. Still looks better than opry and opry is childless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back