British girls are entitled and stuck up

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
As someone who’s British let me tell you anyone overseas that British girls are so full of themselves and they act like they’re better than you unless you’re some footballer, model or reality tv.

You don’t have to see them in person to realise that they’re stuck and toxic. You could easily tell by the way they’re posing in their photos on social media. E.g. if they pose on a hotel room bed with a massive glass of whine with a resting bitch facial expression you’d know she’s definitely not a nice girl. All you have to is go Fiat 500 Twitter & their Instagram page.

Heres a few examples of the typical basic British girl on Instagram.

This is how I’d quickly summarise your typical British girl:

-Only go the gym to squats
-Twerking
-Idolise Kim K, Kylie Jenner & Cardi B
-Overly charge their phones
-Ignore messages
-Blunt dead replies
-Obsesses over Drake
-Drive Fiat 500
-Daddy’s money
-Claim to Andy beignets slut shamed but behave like sluts
-Too much makeup
-Some fetishise having mixed race babies

If you’re British do you agree I any way. If not then I know I’m not the one, there’s an article back I 2017 of British man disliking British women for similar reason as me https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/f...men-entitled-overweight-Seduction-expert.html

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Chadethnic101, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
now imagine being 5'4 in britain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yh can confirm british women think they're better than you despite being 3/10 and having that shitty chav essex accent. Better to go with the EE women who are here as they're less likely to feel entitled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PubertyMaxxer and EverythingMattersCel
Yh can confirm british women think they're better than you despite being 3/10 and having that shitty chav essex accent. Better to go with the EE women who are here as they're less likely to feel entitled
I’m from Birmingham and the girls over here are the worst. I can’t attract in my city, I always had better attracting down London or Manchester. I only slept with two girls, despite them being British born they had Southern European genetics. One Greek Cypriot, Italian and other Portuguese.

I’m from Birmingham and the girls over here are the worst. I can’t attract in my city, I always had better attracting down London or Manchester. I only slept with two girls, despite them being British born they had Southern European genetics. One Greek Cypriot, Italian and other Portuguese.
I haven't heard good things about brum.. rip

show me a pic of the average brit in your area

you forgot:

- drinks 15 pints every Friday and goes to kebab shop afterwards
- can't cook
- goes on holidays to Marbella and Ibiza
- on cocktail of birth control and ssris

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and RealLifeJoker
you forgot:

- drinks 15 pints every Friday and goes to kebab shop afterwards
- can't cook
- goes on holidays to Marbella and Ibiza
- on cocktail of birth control and ssris
Brilliant!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
British Women are really nice and kind and beautiful

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5189 and 4 others
Yes:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 57 48

just lol if you think EE women living in the west are different

a lot of balkan/slav women seem really angry.

birmingham girls are extremely stuck up. what age range do you have to deal with?

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker
You gotta be Mike Thurston or Tyler Maher to get a hot white british girl in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Christiano, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
As someone who’s British let me tell you anyone overseas that British girls are so full of themselves and they act like they’re better than you unless you’re some footballer, model or reality tv.

You don’t have to see them in person to realise that they’re stuck and toxic. You could easily tell by the way they’re posing in their photos on social media. E.g. if they pose on a hotel room bed with a massive glass of whine with a resting bitch facial expression you’d know she’s definitely not a nice girl. All you have to is go Fiat 500 Twitter & their Instagram page.

Heres a few examples of the typical basic British girl on Instagram.

This is how I’d quickly summarise your typical British girl:

-Only go the gym to squats
-Twerking
-Idolise Kim K, Kylie Jenner & Cardi B
-Overly charge their phones
-Ignore messages
-Blunt dead replies
-Obsesses over Drake
-Drive Fiat 500
-Daddy’s money
-Claim to Andy beignets slut shamed but behave like sluts
-Too much makeup
-Some fetishise having mixed race babies

If you’re British do you agree I any way. If not then I know I’m not the one, there’s an article back I 2017 of British man disliking British women for similar reason as me https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/f...men-entitled-overweight-Seduction-expert.html
Yeah completed agree bro hahaha if you get to know these girls u truly realise they're so insecure it's not even funny