British incel Marries rich Chinese student girl

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
This incel won the lottery.. He managed to get with a Chinese international student at his University, and all these international students are from wealthy families..

He's incel tier but he's tall and white so it don't matter to an Asian chick.

God bless this incel, he hacked the system and got a cute girl. If he hadn't met her it would have been over for him forever.

syRit8b.jpg

WQfKDZl.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998, Wallenberg and 5 others
If you really wanna sound smart, you gotta talk about fluctuating quantum biomedical deep space particle accelerator dark matter time travelology or metaparticle supercombustion within chronodynamic thermodulators paired with inverted polarity supermega ionichronographologination generator stabilitators by Bluetooth. I talk about that every with my two friends, Albert Einstein and Issac Newton, and I have an IQ of 49573.8.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14262, lutte and 2 others
good for him
bad for his kids

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, turkproducer, 5'8manlet and 5 others
s

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
Over for tallcels:blackpill:

If you really wanna sound smart, you gotta talk about fluctuating quantum biomedical deep space particle accelerator dark matter time travelology or metaparticle supercombustion within chronodynamic thermodulators paired with inverted polarity supermega ionichronographologination generator stabilitators by Bluetooth. I talk about that every with my two friends, Albert Einstein and Issac Newton, and I have an IQ of 49573.8.
We've heard all the dumb shit you spew a thousand times before, zero accountability, no self-awareness, shameless projection. Just fuck off you dumb incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
fucking brutal. Tall and white, but because of subpar face, its over and had to jbw with a noodle. Ask yourself this one question and answer it honestly, if his white looksmatch EVER gave him a chance, do you think he would've still done this? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
absolutely disgusting
i hope both of them a miserable life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, turkproducer, johncruz12345 and 5 others
his face isnt even bad just average esp for ana nglo

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 14262
> white
> be tall

Ethnics have to dig through mountains with their toenails for a girl to be in the same continent as them while these weird looking dudes can coast easily cause they're white + tall.

Wtf
The foid is like 4 feet tall

The guy is tall and his face ain't that bad. He could have found a white gf.

If you’re tall and white you’re good to go