"British women are ugly"

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
They are until you stop viewing them as people and accept that they are chav whores whose only purpose is to be bred.

When you take the chavpill (letting go of the desire for girls to be innocent and giving into your primal urge to fuck a whore) UK slags become irresistible

(listen to this)

I am half Irish and half Swedish with other ancestry in Norway and Scotland, so it is in my genetic code to want to hatefuck English women. A rite of passage.

English girls aren't ugly, I mean I definitely know why the Vikings invaded so much.
Screenshot 20230302 010055 4962

Th 316826524

Bjorn Harald Eriksson and his friends just couldn't get enough of those thick Anglo-Saxon slags
Screenshot 20230302 011531 740

Screenshot 20230302 104307 147

1665343901191 png

1675323124961 png

Image 1

64dc67c3 8d0f 4a85 80b6 806fdbfa9ae2

@cillianmurphycel @HarrierDuBois @Danish_Retard @TUSSELEIF
IT IS IN OUR BLOOD. ANGLO WHORES RIGHTLY BELONG TO US
Th 35565047442

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Artemis, FailedNormieManlet and 19 others
Anglo whores belong with Nordic men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
@RetardSubhuman
@Dr. Bruh
@Beastimmung

Last edited:
English women are fucking disgusting.

my ancestors kidnapped every woman worth breeding hence why modern brits are ugly as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Banderacell, hypernormie and 3 others
I laughied hard when the female Vikings stopped the guy from raping a Anglo Saxon

• JFL
Reactions: infini, TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 22627
new favorite neredic user

mogs anorights unfunny ass to oblivion

Don't post this suifuel. They are all status-maxxed Maher only.

if you don't look like this with 1 million+ Instagram followers
QWu25IkT_400x400.jpg

don't even bother

Spread those genes boi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
If only I had been born 1200 years earlier I would have raped my way through Britain and Ireland

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Deleted member 22099
the vikings were BBC btw

They are until you stop viewing them as people and accept that they are chav whores whose only purpose is to be bred.

When you take the chavpill (letting go of the desire for girls to be innocent and giving into your primal urge to fuck a whore) UK slags become irresistible

(listen to this)

I am half Irish and half Swedish with other ancestry in Norway and Scotland, so it is in my genetic code to want to hatefuck English women. A rite of passage.

English girls aren't ugly, I mean I definitely know why the Vikings invaded so much.
View attachment 2096011
View attachment 2096025

Bjorn Harald Eriksson and his friends just couldn't get enough of those thick Anglo-Saxon slags
View attachment 2096032
View attachment 2096385

View attachment 2096096
View attachment 2096053
View attachment 2096283
View attachment 2096072

View attachment 2096068

Anglo whores belong with Nordic men
Fun fact, did you know the English are actually mostly Nordic

The Angles (tribe) lived bordering the Dane’s and were considered Nordic, the jutes also invaded the uk with the Germanic invasion of celtic Britian.

Do northern English people are actually Nordics who bred with Vikings and Celtic ppl.

It’s the southern English which are not nordic but simply Germanic as they are Saxons. I hope I have educated u both and now you know why Vikings loved England so much because they want to fuck fellow nordic women

Fun fact, did you know the English are actually mostly Nordic

The Angles (tribe) lived bordering the Dane’s and were considered Nordic, the jutes also invaded the uk with the Germanic invasion of celtic Britian.

Do northern English people are actually Nordics who bred with Vikings and Celtic ppl.

It’s the southern English which are not nordic but simply Germanic as they are Saxons. I hope I have educated u both and now you know why Vikings loved England so much because they want to fuck fellow nordic women
They have mixed so much they are moreso their own thing. Surprisingly the Romans and Normans left very little genetic influence on England but the Saxons left loads.

I personally find it quite disturbing how Englishmen bred with these women for hundreds of years

They would never date you anyway

The attractive ones are rugby build Permed haired chad only.
Even normal slim bodied but ugly face ones are chadlite only. Fucking hell here

Leave them alone. They're just women trying to survive.

• JFL
Reactions: infini and Htobrother
They are like 5'2" on avg
Look like shit irl
Thick legs from them being short and gymcelled don't matter

They are like 5'2" on avg
Look like shit irl
Thick legs from them being short and gymcelled don't matter
I want to fuck an English girl one day and choke her and yell "ENGELSK HORA!"

I want to fuck an English girl one day and choke her and yell "ENGELSK HORA!"
do you have a fetish for degrading inferior creatures?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
THEYRE SO HOT I ALMOST CAME

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Ahahahahaha
Those are not for you
I just want to suck one tit that's all I want

I'm going to do roids now idc anymore. JUST ONE BREAST

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and the BULL
RTT or over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and the BULL

(listen to this)

View attachment 2096011
View attachment 2096025

View attachment 2096032
View attachment 2096385

View attachment 2096096
View attachment 2096053
View attachment 2096283
View attachment 2096072

View attachment 2096068

How do I get British slags I wanna breed them

How do I get British slags I wanna breed them
Indian genes shouldn't be passed on to Anglos, they deserve superior Norse sperm

(listen to this)

View attachment 2096011
View attachment 2096025

View attachment 2096032
View attachment 2096385

View attachment 2096096
View attachment 2096053
View attachment 2096283
View attachment 2096072

View attachment 2096068

fuark

I believe it is our fucked up genes that made us what we are, each race offering us one trait after another. For example, we got our wit and machiavellianism from the Romans, some Saxons, then definitely later Normans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back