“Bro diversity is good the innocent immigrants just wanna share their culture we’re a melting pot brooooo”

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
@wishIwasSalludon @noobs @Debetro

IMG 5359

Remember, they hate you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, Youㅤ and lemonnz

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, noobs, shia.jihadist and 3 others
illegal sudanis or whatever the fuck arab or afeican illegals are bad for the economy, culture and literally anything that europe has stood for the past hundreds of years, they are lazy fucks, cant contribute whatsoever to society, dont learn the language, shit nigger spear chucker mentality, cannot integrate into society and they get free healthcare/rent/money for no reason
they should all be used as slave manpower in work kept under supervision 24/7 or forcefully sent back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh, Saint Casanova, CopiumX and 1 other person
I’m an immigrant

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Me watching the Haitian immigrant skin my cat alive
:(

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and noobs
It's jova for cumskins

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Capitalisms fault stop blaming the victims of it

• JFL
Capitalisms fault stop blaming the victims of it
how are the messages i sent of africans flesxing the fact they are coming to europe to replace us a fault of capitalism

how are the messages i sent of africans flesxing the fact they are coming to europe to replace us a fault of capitalism
Why would you blame them for being excited about leaving their under developed countries from europeans constantly fucking them

Why would you blame them for being excited about leaving their under developed countries from europeans constantly fucking them
i dont blame them for wanting to come to a better place, i blame them for doing so with malicious intent against europeans.

i dont blame them for wanting to come to a better place, i blame them for doing so with malicious intent against europeans.
Getting what they deserve tbh
Most people are people who willingly comply with the bad shit that happens as long as they dont see it
Just bomb the entire west

• JFL
Getting what they deserve tbh
Most people are people who willingly comply with the bad shit that happens as long as they dont see it
Just bomb the entire west
blame jews for inciting war in the middle east and promoting 21st century imperialism

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and cooldude1231
fuck the "diversity" agenda

WHITE POWER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and cromagnon
one benefit of not using social media i found is that you can advance your thinking and actions past what you already know

social media contorts the most regularly known information as much as it is profitable to keep the niche of people happy enough to stay on the platform

• +1
I hate when foids say "they are human too" or "they are just looking for a better life"

Giving women rights was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer and cromagnon
I hate when foids say "they are human too" or "they are just looking for a better life"

Giving women rights was a mistake
Agreeed thanks nigger ben shapiro

• Love it
Reactions: Shahnameh