Bro im ND dude Im not like the other guys

psychomandible

psychomandible

Blanca solers sex slave
Shut the fuck up nigga honestly, people will say this and then talk about how they are going out with ten of their friends and then going to there gfs:feelskek::feelskek: Try never actually having a friend to talk to. I've been on this planet for 17 years and never had a good friend or even a wiff of a gf,girls get interested until they learn about who I am :feelskek: maybe I'll find someone :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ProBono, DarkAscender, alurmo and 4 others
nigger i think you jut looked clapped

It’s the same as the “I’m such a geek” girls

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
  • So Sad
What is ND bro

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi
I have (two) and had friends despite being ND, girls as long as I had opportunities, or as it's called here, proximity, were not too much of a problem.
After they got to know me a bit they lost interest, btw

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and psychomandible
Diverges converges fuck math so hard

I have (two) and had friends despite being ND, girls as long as I had opportunities, or as it's called here, proximity, were not too much of a problem.
After they got to know me a bit they lost interest, btw
The girl thing I can relate to

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Darkeningstar
Shut the fuck up nigga honestly, people will say this and then talk about how they are going out with ten of their friends and then going to there gfs:feelskek::feelskek: Try never actually having a friend to talk to. I've been on this planet for 17 years and never had a good friend or even a wiff of a gf,girls get interested until they learn about who I am :feelskek: maybe I'll find someone :feelsez:
ive never had a friend and im 16 lmao :hnghn:

Yeah, it must be personality. They stop talking to me even before mentioning anything politically incorrect.:feelswhy:

Need personality transplant

• +1