Bro just realized that the bluepill is NOT DEAD NOR DYING (for normies)

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
If you spend enough time in the red & blackpill communities swallowing brutal pill after pill. Looking at stats, charts & graphs while predicting the future of humanity in the context of relationships between the genders. You would think that men should be waking up to the shit storm surrounding them. How can so much proof of true female nature be so abundant yet men are still asleep?

The vast majority of men are still GIGA BLUEPILLED. I just recently walked into my mothers office (we work in the same building) and sat down. Her co worker was talking to her about this guy she talking to and she read some of the texts he sent.

This dude was sending a post wall, betabuxxed, 40+ yo, bonafide becky LOVE POETRY. I mean the type of soppy shit that makes you cringe. Like “your the reason i wake up”. 🤮

And this is some guy she hasn’t seen in a long time before she had a husband and child. 😳

I realized that most men out here are turbo bluepilled. So if you are hip to things like asshole game count yourself lucky that you escaped from the bluepill zeitgeist. If you are redpilled on female nature and know that simping is repulsive to women you have a better chance of getting sex than these pussy worshippers out here. Lifefuel tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and 4 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
This dude was sending a post wall, betabuxxed, 40+ yo, bonafide becky LOVE POETRY. I mean the type of soppy shit that makes you cringe. Like “your the reason i wake up”. 🤮

And this is some guy she hasn’t seen in a long time before she had a husband and child. 😳
Did he slay her though? Or is she just playing him like a fiddle?

Did he slay her though? Or is she just playing him like a fiddle?
Dont know. Highly doubt it. Most likely play him. Women are not turned on by simping. Like whats wrong with these dudes? They think we live in the 13th century or some.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and aBetterMii
If you spend enough time in the red & blackpill communities swallowing brutal pill after pill. Looking at stats, charts & graphs while predicting the future of humanity in the context of relationships between the genders. You would think that men should be waking up to the shit storm surrounding them. How can so much proof of true female nature be so abundant yet men are still asleep?

The vast majority of men are still GIGA BLUEPILLED. I just recently walked into my mothers office (we work in the same building) and sat down. Her co worker was talking to her about this guy she talking to and she read some of the texts he sent.

I realized that most men out here are turbo bluepilled. So if you are hip to things like asshole game count yourself lucky that you escaped from the bluepill zeitgeist. If you are redpilled on female nature and know that simping is repulsive to women you have a better chance of getting sex than these pussy worshippers out here. Lifefuel tbh.
I've said my share of bluepilled shit. 100% of the time got blocked, ghosted, or rejected. I'm surprised a guy could make it to 40+ without having the basic life experience to realize that shit always leads to rejection, no matter how sweet or nice the woman appears to be.

I enjoy being nice, but I'll wait until I've fucked a woman a bunch and she's in a relationship with me before I'll stop acting like a psychopath. Usually by then they're already use to me enough, to not break up when I start being empathetic. :forcedsmile: But even then I'm not going to write poems, drawings, or any kind of art for a girl, because that's so socially stupid it could cause a breakup even if the girl did have feelings for you.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Amexmaxx and aBetterMii