BRO RATE ME DOING AN INSANE JUDO THROW

D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, the BULL and Deleted member 27452
For those who take the path of looksmaxxing, it never ends well.

You’ll only tear yourself apart in the process and journey, and even if you succeed and become a chad, what will you have then?

Nothing. Emptiness. You wasted your entire life for a girl who will end up cheating on you anyway. So why bother?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, ReadBooksEveryday and latincell95

You’ll only tear yourself apart in the process and journey, and even if you succeed and become a chad, what will you have then?

Nothing. Emptiness. You wasted your entire life for a girl who will end up cheating on you anyway. So why bother?
wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and Deleted member 27452
bro thinks he's the main character

You should record yourself up close when a manlet to make yourself look taller than usual. I thought this was a child's judo class.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 29581, latincell95 and 3 others
mirin bjj maxing

Judo is legit, I wish I could join here but I can't take these guys serious since meeting some guy that had the upper body of a truck, he was from brazil, and trained with olympians, you can't always get trainers like that for cheap. I do have a wrestling base, and the injuries to match so I might get fucked up in judo anyways. But you guys with legit judo and kickboxing gyms are lucky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, latincell95 and Deleted member 31155

LOL But it is mentalmaxxing, lifemaxxing. Also, social, you will 100% end up making contacts with at least one person, in a decent gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, latincell95, Deleted member 22123 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and SurgeryEnjoyer
mental maxxing only works if ur a Tall HTN or a chadlite
Nah, I'm looking beyond that, hopefully. I see it as part of killing the ego, you can't get good at most of this stuff without accepting you are trash, and you will ALWAYS be humbled, there is always someone that will do that physically. And you will come to know yourself in live sparring, let alone competition, which you will have a lot of access to, access to more people too.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 27452
You should record yourself up close when a manlet to make yourself look taller than usual. I thought this was a child's judo class.
remembzr that my manlet country won against 6’6 lanklets in worldcup

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 27472 and ascension
Judo is legit, I wish I could join here but I can't take these guys serious since meeting some guy that had the upper body of a truck, he was from brazil, and trained with olympians, you can't always get trainers like that for cheap. I do have a wrestling base, and the injuries to match so I might get fucked up in judo anyways. But you guys with legit judo and kickboxing gyms are lucky.
What are your thoughts on Krav Maga?

What are your thoughts on Krav Maga?
I don't know enough about it. But I am looking into eventually travelling to learn other disciplines, I'm limited as fuck in my area, and the places available aren't that serious. But you do find the most down to earth people in these places, so long as you stay away from any dudebro gyms, only activities I know where you can find people that talk about serious life stuff, cycling just attracts maniacs and I hate the gym culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Another thing, if you can get into competition, like your gym provides it for you or you travel yourself, of course, be safe, protect your health, but competition can be life changing, especially if you didn't get that in grade school. I still remember travelling from location to location, the rivalries, the rankings, the weight cutting, the crazy hotel shit, so many good moments I wouldn't ever want to miss, I almost wish I could just be there forever. You can all have access to that kind of stuff, just find gyms that also have a classes for competitive training, they usually handle traveling and rooms, on your dime, but you go as a team. Look for that kind of stuff, don't miss out on that.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22123
Another thing, if you can get into competition, like your gym provides it for you or you travel yourself, of course, be safe, protect your health, but competition can be life changing, especially if you didn't get that in grade school. I still remember travelling from location to location, the rivalries, the rankings, the weight cutting, the crazy hotel shit, so many good moments I wouldn't ever want to miss, I almost wish I could just be there forever. You can all have access to that kind of stuff, just find gyms that also have a classes for competitive training, they usually handle traveling and rooms, on your dime, but you go as a team. Look for that kind of stuff, don't miss out on that.
what did u trained? seems like a natural born fighter on sight

what did u trained? seems like a natural born fighter on sight
Wrestling, I don't really count boxing because I couldn't get dropped off to the gym as often, boxing training was fractured before I started thai boxing, which is my actual striking base, and BJJ.

Wrestling, I don't really count boxing because I couldn't get dropped off to the gym as often, boxing training was fractured before I started thai boxing, which is my actual striking base, and BJJ.
bro i love wrestling but there we havent

bro i love wrestling but there we havent
If you are outside of america, you should have a better version of it, ironically. Wrestling is really only peak in the elite states, top schools. But outside of america, there are similar disciplines that are trained much better than most wrestling in America. I like the rapid and nonstop style of eastern european grappling teams, catch wrestling was always interesting to me, you have legit sambo outside of America, and more likely to find a legit judo camp. Wrestling isn't some god tool, what makes wrestlers dominante is the amount of competition we get by the time we hit 18, that can't be replicated without a parent choosing to do that with a child in some other discipline, I really only see that in boxing, and now bjj.

• Love it
If you are outside of america, you should have a better version of it, ironically. Wrestling is really only peak in the elite states, top schools. But outside of america, there are similar disciplines that are trained much better than most wrestling in America. I like the rapid and nonstop style of eastern european grappling teams, catch wrestling was always interesting to me, you have legit sambo outside of America, and more likely to find a legit judo camp. Wrestling isn't some god tool, what makes wrestlers dominante is the amount of competition we get by the time we hit 18, that can't be replicated without a parent choosing to do that with a child in some other discipline, I really only see that in boxing, and now bjj.
yes bro i knew a team on my city that beated yankees assses, but they dissapear later because they finished alot of tournents, sad

Nice osoto gari

• +1
id never wanna risk fighting you.....

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, latincell95 and Deleted member 22123