BROBDINGNAGIAN BLACKPILL: Eye color is the biggest halo.

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled

THIS MEEKS WANNABE WITH A40 EYES IS SIMPED OVER IN THE COMMENTS BECAUSE OF HIS EYE COLOR DESPITE HAVING AVERAGE BONES AND FEMININE VOICE, ITS OVER FOR T50 CELS

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
also braces

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Julius
Also insane colour correction jfl, his eyes arent nearly as bright irl.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and BradAniston
What happened to the theory "Don't listen to what women say but watch their actions"?

Also insane colour correction jfl, his eyes arent nearly as bright irl.
ofc lmfao, compare his eye color to mine or @BIGDICCJIM that cant even be picked up by cameras, and his eyes really arent that special tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
What happened to the theory "Don't listen to what women say but watch their actions"?
its youtube comments, that is there actions

• +1
Reactions: Julius
its youtube comments, that is there actions
Well I can find plenty of youtube comments from girls who think that Adam Driver is attractive. Does that mean that he is a slayer? Nope, it's just status halo.

I'm sure those girls in the comments are just virtue signaling because he is a cutecel, no way they are really attracted to him.

Btw you are right about eye colour halo, having dark brown eyes instead of light blue ones as a white guy is hell on earth

Well I can find plenty of youtube comments from girls who think that Adam Driver is attractive. Does that mean that he is a slayer? Nope, it's just status halo.

I'm sure those girls in the comments are just virtue signaling because he is a cutecel, no way they are really attracted to him.

Btw you are right about eye colour halo, having dark brown eyes instead of light blue ones as a white guy is hell on earth
if i didnt have my coloring halo my life would be unbearable, very based point, also he doesnt have status, thats one vid that got into the algorithm lol

• Woah
Reactions: Julius
coloring pill is very underrated

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, 5'8manlet and Looks234
He has good eyes. It isn’t just his eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
He looks and sounds 12 years old.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
That's why Imma get colored lenses but they all look fake tbh

That's why Imma get colored lenses but they all look fake tbh
theres a guy who makes really realistic ones w detailed stromas

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
His eyes are great. Mogger pfl and Infras

He also has fantastic eye shape

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I would maybe consider buying it, if they had light blue lenses
thats retarded, i have a10/a20 light blue eyes naturally and i get asked if i wear contacts despite my pheno matching up, if u wore them everyone would know ur wearing contacts

thats retarded, i have a10/a20 light blue eyes naturally and i get asked if i wear contacts despite my pheno matching up, if u wore them everyone would know ur wearing contacts
I'm light brown color naturally, but if I have to spend that much for contacts, at least I must choose a light color. But they only have medium blue.

I'm light brown color naturally, but if I have to spend that much for contacts, at least I must choose a light color. But they only have medium blue.
wont look natty, telling you to trust me

a great eye color is one of the biggest advantages u can have.

from what I've seen, the colored lenses are opaque, therefore it shouldn't matter?
opaque lenses are kinda shit, they dont blend well w ur sclera