Brother told me that I won’t be able to afford t.v. How to get over it?Am I being too sensitive?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I am doing a masters in Engineering and my younger brother is in med school. We were talking the other day about the ps5. He told me “are you sure that you can afford a ps5 and a t.v when you get a job?” He was not trying to be rude, but it felt pretty bad, esp. considering that I am not granteed a job anymore since the economy is going to the ѕhit and my internship was canceled.

Thoughts? Am I being too sensitive?

Is this reddit?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6453
yes, grow a pair

don't give me another reason to rope i dumped med school for engineering

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I am doing a masters in Engineering and my younger brother is in med school. We were talking the other day about the ps5. He told me “are you sure that you can afford a ps5 and a t.v when you get a job?” He was not trying to be rude, but it felt pretty bad, esp. considering that I am not granteed a job anymore since the economy is going to the ѕhit and my internship was canceled.

Jfl at your younger brother being a chad doctor and you just being an “engineer” no social status at all

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Jfl at your younger brother being a chad doctor and you just being an “engineer” no social status at all
My younger brother is obese and he never works out. He is also a virgin in his 20s.

With all the money, he can money maxx though and become a beta bux tho

Last edited:

JFL engineers get shit on these days

doctors get paid like 4 times as much
but the reason why i dumped med is : with an engineering degree u can work in every country but with med u gotta stay in the country where u learnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and SubhumanCurrycel
JFL engineers get shit on these days
Doctors, lawyers and business owners are the only ones with real $$$ these days
but the reason why i dumped med is : with an engineering degree u can work in every country but with med u gotta stay in the country where u learnt
Are you American?

Doctors, lawyers and business owners are the only ones with real $$$ these days

Are you American?
In the U.K. it’s just business owners with the money

In the U.K. it’s just business owners with the money
Here doctors and *some lawyers earn a bunch of $$$ along with business owners of course. Most everyone else are earning below 6 figures or are just earning 6 figures in a super expensive city like San Fran. or Seattle