Brown Eyed Nerdic Contrast Ideas.

T

Tall n Mad

Iron
We all know that having very fair skin and light blonde hair is a failo masculinity wise.
EX.

Often times nerdics have some kind of blue eye halo, but what about us nerdics that have brown/dark green eyes?
Contrast theory is interesting but very hard to objectively judge for one self.

To me it seems like you have 2 options.

1. Light Hair and Dark face Contrast, not ideal but creates some pretty nice contrast, ofc it aint gonna do shit if you don't have bones.

This atleast creates some kind of striking in the face instead of being just plain.

2.Brown Normie Fraud. Accepting your inferior eye genetics and frauding as being brown haired. This seems safe and a lot of JBS just want a normal tall guy with pale skin and brown hair. Only thing is that it is boring with the already brown eyes, their is no contrast.

Now I was thinking one could try and go for a more dirty blonde and with some dark eyebrows also instead of going full brown.

Something like this? If anyone could morph with brown eyes, but it might just look plain, now ofcourse this guy is fucking chad so that carries a ton of value in it.

Just some thoughts from a Nerdic Tallfag with brown eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and Xangsane
@Digital Hitler Saw one of your posts and looks like you made some progress on this topic, what did you do for hair colouring and eyebrows besides the tan?

@Digital Hitler Saw one of your posts and looks like you made some progress on this topic, what did you do for hair colouring and eyebrows besides the tan?
just dirty blonde + dye eyebrowns brown

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
if I have vinnie hacker hair and blue eyes should I just go full dark eyebrows?

just dirty blonde + dye eyebrowns brown
Hoping you would have like a good diry blonde colour product or something or did you salongmaxx?
Seems like dirty blonde is so fucking subjective.

Hoping you would have like a good diry blonde colour product or something or did you salongmaxx?
Seems like dirty blonde is so fucking subjective.
i just have dirty blonde hair

We all know that having very fair skin and light blonde hair is a failo masculinity wise.
EX.View attachment 1403536

Often times nerdics have some kind of blue eye halo, but what about us nerdics that have brown/dark green eyes?
Contrast theory is interesting but very hard to objectively judge for one self.

To me it seems like you have 2 options.

1. Light Hair and Dark face Contrast, not ideal but creates some pretty nice contrast, ofc it aint gonna do shit if you don't have bones.
View attachment 1403538
This atleast creates some kind of striking in the face instead of being just plain.

2.Brown Normie Fraud. Accepting your inferior eye genetics and frauding as being brown haired. This seems safe and a lot of JBS just want a normal tall guy with pale skin and brown hair. Only thing is that it is boring with the already brown eyes, their is no contrast.
View attachment 1403546

Now I was thinking one could try and go for a more dirty blonde and with some dark eyebrows also instead of going full brown.
View attachment 1403547
Something like this? If anyone could morph with brown eyes, but it might just look plain, now ofcourse this guy is fucking chad so that carries a ton of value in it.

Just some thoughts from a Nerdic Tallfag with brown eyes.
Bottom pic is brown