Brown pill and why I will never be a slayer

misterstabone

misterstabone

Bronze
Posted my face on r/phenotypes a subreddit where people judge your ethnicity based on your looks. If you go through the posts, they are generally quite good at guessing.

Except for me a hapa who turned into a shitskin cause my mom took a massive dump on me as I was being born :feelswhy:. Legit I am the darkest man with German/Chinese genetics. My mom is fairer than me and my dad was a pale ginger (over).

My post had like 50+ comments from people guessing their best brown friend's ethnicity e.g. Mexican, South American, north African, Indian, SEA, Aboriginal, med... Not a single white or East Asian ethnicity...

groundhog day suicide GIF

However, the most suifuel thing was that a girl commented that I looked "very beautiful". This is her, a 34 year old man:

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

@Anstrum95 can confirm that it's over for me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Prince88, Lmao, AscensionMan98 and 13 others
how the fuck does that work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, aBetterMii, Papii Tumbao and 1 other person
Brown is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and LightSkinNoob
:(

• +1
Reactions: misterstabone
Brown pussy is good though

• Love it
I know what that is. How do you look brown with both parents being fair skinned lmao
jfl I am autistic also read the post... I said my mom took a shit on me when I was born...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Posted my face on r/phenotypes a subreddit where people judge your ethnicity based on your looks. If you go through the posts, they are generally quite good at guessing.

Except for me a hapa who turned into a shitskin cause my mom took a massive dump on me as I was being born :feelswhy:. Legit I am the darkest man with German/Chinese genetics. My mom is fairer than me and my dad was a pale ginger (over).

My post had like 50+ comments from people guessing their best brown friend's ethnicity e.g. Mexican, South American, north African, Indian, SEA, Aboriginal, med... Not a single white or East Asian ethnicity...

However, the most suifuel thing was that a tranny commented that I looked "very beautiful". This is her, a 34 year old man:

View attachment 1654030

Volcel if you wouldn’t bang they them

• Hmm...
Lol atleast you got a coompliment from a living human :lul:

• So Sad
will you never be Tyrone?

• So Sad
sounds like your mum cheated

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: misterstabone and Deleted member 17763
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rasputin, BearBoy, Beetlejuice and 1 other person

However, the most suifuel thing was that a tranny commented that I looked "very beautiful". This is her, a 34 year old man:

View attachment 1654030

pm

nah she too ugly also I have my dad's height + same foot shape

I have good hops (~35 inch vert in highschool at 6'3 and could dunk), but my wingspan is too short to be a bbc
what is your ethnicity? are you a mulatto or half white/chinese lol?

• So Sad

View attachment 1654030

Your mother cheated bro, sorry to tell you man

• So Sad
I have a cousin from my mom's side she is darker and both her parents are fairer than her... seems to have skipped my mom's generation tbh

my brother I am hapa... but apparently I pass as mexican
that makes 0 sense

half white half chinese should be lightskinned

maybe your mother is SEA secretly or she cheated, get a DNA test or paternity test :lul::ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and misterstabone
that makes 0 sense

half white half chinese should be lightskinned

maybe your mother is SEA secretly or she cheated, get a DNA test or paternity test :lul::ogre:
one drop rule... it affected me immensely except for my 3 siblings who are lightskin (I am second oldest... why would my mom have cheated then?)

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
:ROFLMAO:

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back