Browsing r/brogress is a BRUTAL blackpill (you can NEVER escape the blackpill)

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
So I am starting out on gymmaxxing, and I was looking at r/brogress to see what sort of results I should expect in what sort of time frame. But I realized that it really depends on my genetics just like everything else in life.

I would bring out examples but I am too lazy and I don't want to bully a bunch of random people. But if you look some people put on 20 pounds and they go from a 4/10 body to a 9/10 body. Other people put on 20 pounds and they go from a 4/10 to a 6/10.

The Chad muscle insertion guys seem to have square shoulders, clear speration between all their muscles, bulging arms, tons of ab muscles. You can see all their gains presented in this beautiful, aesthetic way.

Then you got the Incel muscle insertion guys. You can tell they put on muscle, but it seems to just all go on in one blob. Chad has a fucking symmetrical 12 pack, and these guys have 404 abs or like a 2 pack even though you can tell they are at low bf%

Another observation, all of the most impressive transformations already looked decent in the before picture. Usually they had clear seperation between shoulders and pecs, and they had bulging arms looking like they are just begging to explode, they usually already had decent looking abs. Also most of them were skinny in the before pic. All of the transformations where they go from Fat-->jacked are not as impressive. There is no gym for your bad bodyfat distribution.

Like I said, I'm too lazy to find examples, but trust me it will become obvious that genetics play a huge role in lifting if you browse that sub for 10 minutes. Also, I'm not saying you should just LDAR. You might be a Framecel, but if you have Chad square shoulders and good muscle insertions you can definitely ascend hard. Plenty examples of that, and you never know what you will look like if you gymmaxx, unless you actually gymmaxx. It only has advantages.

But overall, I just want to say, You can NEVER escape the blackpill. The blackpill is as fundamental a force in this universe as gravity is. Think you can go to the gym, where the hardest worker makes the best gains? Think again. Think you can go into the workplace and escape blackpill? Guess what, multiple studies have shown tall, more attractive people are at a massive advantage in the workplace. Not to mention IQ, which is genetic and is directly correlated with income. Even video games, supposedly a place where incels should be safe. NOPE, you can spend hours in your parents basement grinding, mining, practicing, but the guy who reaction time mogs you will ALWAYS win. Another point, many studies have shown some people have higher than average overall baseline happiness levels than other people, simply because of brain chemistry. So even if you manage to reach your full potential in life through years of hard work, you will STILL get lifemogged by people with superior genetics.

Always max out, reach your full potential in life of course. But remember, you can NEVER EVER escape the blackpill. It will find you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member, Yuya Moggershima and 29 others
Actually legit post

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, bugeye, thecel and 2 others
Partially true. Agree with one exception, most people don't have a shit frame/insertions. Most people can benefit from gymcelling, unless you are a manlet or have a very short clavicle and wide waist. Otherwise, it's a worthy pursuit to at least lean out and get some definition.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, owlofathena, Edgar and 5 others
Also yes, genetic determinism is the leading train of thought here and rightfully so, it's the real truth of the world. The "you can do anything if you work hard and put your mind to it" taught by parents and teachers is absolute bullshit, your life is 80% set from the beginning. Free will is mostly an illusion. However, I believe there is a small portion of life that you can change that can lead to big changes down the road. Also, it may be possible that incarnation is not random and we happen to choose our bodies prior to birth, if you believe in reincarnation and religions that speak of it.

Have fun with this one OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena and 10 others
dogshit cope essay, just kys with that kind of loser mindset

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and delusionalretard
Have fun with this one OP

he still looks a thousand times better than he would without working out
you guys are retarded, staying fit will help keep you in your prime
better to atleast try and keep on fighting than ldar, whats the point of living life if you are just going to sit around in your self loathing
fucking retarded, this mentality is exactly why people struggle in life

jfl you had the audacity to post chico quote at the end
that retard would have looked better if he packed some muscle on, especially at his older age now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Euclidd, Deleted member 6892, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
he still looks a thousand times better than he would without working out
you guys are retarded, staying fit will help keep you in your prime
better to atleast try and keep on fighting than ldar, whats the point of living life if you are just going to sit around in your self loathing
fucking retarded, this mentality is exactly why people struggle in life
I'd rather career and moneymaxx than gymmaxxing jfl, that would significantly improve your life and MAYBE help with attraction

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I'd rather career and moneymaxx than gymmaxxing jfl, that would significantly improve your life and MAYBE help with attraction
do whatever you think will help you, gymmaxxing helps with cortisol control and improves your self esteem
if i wake up and see myself in a shredded body im going to feel better about myself

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena and 3 others
I think everyone should gymmaxx. I never said people shouldn't, there are only advantages and it helps the average guy a ton. Like for me I'm very skinny and I have a pencil neck, two of my biggest falios can be fixed. Also I think there has been more than one tinder experiment done on this topic.

Everyone should gymmaxx. Point is you can't escape the blackpill, even in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: evap0 and Danish_Retard
So I am starting out on gymmaxxing, and I was looking at r/brogress to see what sort of results I should expect in what sort of time frame. But I realized that it really depends on my genetics just like everything else in life.

I would bring out examples but I am too lazy and I don't want to bully a bunch of random people. But if you look some people put on 20 pounds and they go from a 4/10 body to a 9/10 body. Other people put on 20 pounds and they go from a 4/10 to a 6/10.

The Chad muscle insertion guys seem to have square shoulders, clear speration between all their muscles, bulging arms, tons of ab muscles. You can see all their gains presented in this beautiful, aesthetic way.

Then you got the Incel muscle insertion guys. You can tell they put on muscle, but it seems to just all go on in one blob. Chad has a fucking symmetrical 12 pack, and these guys have 404 abs or like a 2 pack even though you can tell they are at low bf%

Another observation, all of the most impressive transformations already looked decent in the before picture. Usually they had clear seperation between shoulders and pecs, and they had bulging arms looking like they are just begging to explode, they usually already had decent looking abs. Also most of them were skinny in the before pic. All of the transformations where they go from Fat-->jacked are not as impressive. There is no gym for your bad bodyfat distribution.

Like I said, I'm too lazy to find examples, but trust me it will become obvious that genetics play a huge role in lifting if you browse that sub for 10 minutes. Also, I'm not saying you should just LDAR. You might be a Framecel, but if you have Chad square shoulders and good muscle insertions you can definitely ascend hard. Plenty examples of that, and you never know what you will look like if you gymmaxx, unless you actually gymmaxx. It only has advantages.

But overall, I just want to say, You can NEVER escape the blackpill. The blackpill is as fundamental a force in this universe as gravity is. Think you can go to the gym, where the hardest worker makes the best gains? Think again. Think you can go into the workplace and escape blackpill? Guess what, multiple studies have shown tall, more attractive people are at a massive advantage in the workplace. Not to mention IQ, which is genetic and is directly correlated with income. Even video games, supposedly a place where incels should be safe. NOPE, you can spend hours in your parents basement grinding, mining, practicing, but the guy who reaction time mogs you will ALWAYS win. Another point, many studies have shown some people have higher than average overall baseline happiness levels than other people, simply because of brain chemistry. So even if you manage to reach your full potential in life through years of hard work, you will STILL get lifemogged by people with superior genetics.

Always max out, reach your full potential in life of course. But remember, you can NEVER EVER escape the blackpill. It will find you.
Link The thread or put up some pics

A lot of those guys juice btw.

This is the first post I saw on that sub. 5'5 ricecel goes from 0 smv to 0 smv.

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 11963, xdw15 and 3 others
Absolutely brutal tbh but still a big improvement but still has man tits
Nah that's a pathetic improvement for 3 YEARS. That's more like 3 months lol. He should be like peak natty at this point. But that's not genetics that probably him not being consistent.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 14262, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
Nah that's a pathetic improvement for 3 YEARS. That's more like 3 months lol. He should be like peak natty at this point. But that's not genetics that probably him not being consistent.
Shit didn't realise that was 3 years jfl yeah your right he probably too busy studyingceiling and playing Vidya

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
This is very true... the guys with natural Chad genetics who gymcel and juice can build a much better physique than the average man. Their muscles take on a different look almost and with different insertions they look much bigger and aesthetic. I've seen average guys gymcel and juice their asses off and a lot of times they just look like a bloated mess, even when they lean out they never get the super dense look that some guys have.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
true but alot of those guys on reddit are also short af