Bruceleemaxxing confirmed cope. Suifuel for ricecels.

The comments on that post are so cringe holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10987, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
The comments on that post are so cringe holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 1560, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Subdued by tall wide bideltoid :chad:. Why do black always have to cheapshot?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
"Now i admire Cassius Clay"
Bradbrucelle 4496db 01x

I doubt that ricecel had an std.
That's where that was. I used to go back in the day for the "paper bag." You go to the counter and ask for a paper bag. They'll give you a bag of condoms. At that time, I thought STDs were a serious thing. I had no idea AIDs were like today's Covid. Bullshit. And Herpes only target niggers and entertainers.

Bruce Lee was a fucking junkie. Perhaps before his broken back incident, he was okay. But after he'd discovered painkillers, that motherfucker was hooked, lined, and sinker. He died from a drug overdose and China covered that up. Fucking junkie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Bruce Lee was a fucking junkie. Perhaps before his broken back incident, he was okay. But after he'd discovered painkillers, that motherfucker was hooked, lined, and sinker. He died from a drug overdose and China covered that up. Fucking junkie.
Coping 5'7 ricecel with no appeal to Asian foids. At least his granddaughter is cute.

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires