bruh I'm finna have a glowup help me out niggas

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
On god fr bro I'm tryna glow up before 10th grade starts up at my school, started softmaxxing (perm + drip + rizz) now looking to do some hardmaxxing like retin-A and volufiline. Also I'm 5'9 if I take MK-677 can I grow to 6'5? Do you think so? My cousin is 6'2 so I think I can, I got the dog in me bruh. But braces fucked up my face and my wisdom teeth being extracted made me ugly and recessed so I've been mewing. Do I need jaw surgery when I can get the full results with MSE and a facemask?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung, 0hMan, It'snotover and 3 others
3578120 1691528686817

perm glowup ongod JFL mk677 will give you gyno and heart disease just get trimax + chin wing + rhino + LL

On god fr bro I'm tryna glow up before 10th grade starts up at my school, started softmaxxing (perm + drip + rizz) now looking to do some hardmaxxing like retin-A and volufiline. Also I'm 5'9 if I take MK-677 can I grow to 6'5? Do you think so? My cousin is 6'2 so I think I can, I got the dog in me bruh. But braces fucked up my face and my wisdom teeth being extracted made me ugly and recessed so I've been mewing. Do I need jaw surgery when I can get the full results with MSE and a facemask?
Just mew bro

u need to starve urself now