Bruhhhhhhh rate my prime face like just what happened.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Broooooooo i even had the pretty boy look's and imagine with 6 foot 2 height like the wasted potential is what kill's me let this be a warning never smoke

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190526-125306.jpg
    Screenshot_20190526-125306.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 138
FaceApp

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Mansnob, dogtown and 3 others
Broooooooo i even had the pretty boy look's and imagine with 6 foot 2 height like the wasted potential is what kill's me let this be a warning never smoke
stop fucking mouth breathing, get an haircut with short sides and buy the eyelid tape to get rid of the monolid

how old were you and how old are you now?

Yes but it matched my older photo's
how old were you and how old are you now?

This matches my older pictures so i would say roughly 11 or 12 i started smoking at at-least 13 and for the past 4 year's yeah it's fucked my face over the change is slight and i have put on weight but it noticeable just lol it never began at this point yes the app added a little bit of lighting to it but it isn't very much so it's maybe 4 percent difference the reason was my old 11 year old pic's i used to hate taking pics and so i have very blurry ones but they do resemble this image

Last edited:
stop fucking mouth breathing, get an haircut with short sides and buy the eyelid tape to get rid of the monolid

Bro fuck that i'm more asian maxing fuck going western i only want asian foid's

lol retard modified pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back