Brutal Account of Nazi German Women Lusting over Meds

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
0i0k

Just posted to Look ism by a sage poster. JBW copers in shambles @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Yuya Moggershima, Shrek2OnDvD and 22 others
lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and TsarTsar444
@sandcelmuttcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sandcelmuttcel
German women were giga whores, there was this case during the Serbian occupation where 1 daughter and 2 friends of her were having a 5some with this serbian partisan officer, his father caught them all and shot his son and the women with a rifle, then he mutilated his own eyes because he had to kill his son, brutal story

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15338, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
it gets better :forcedsmile:
Asdsa

:chad: greeks

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Shrek2OnDvD, paranakee and 4 others
German women were giga whores, there was this case during the Serbian occupation where 1 daughter and 2 friends of her were having a 5some with this serbian partisan officer, his father caught them all and shot his son and the women with a rifle, then he mutilated his own eyes because he had to kill his son, brutal story
holy fuck, you got the source for that? wait where did the son come in tho?! jfl

German women lusted after med bad boys indeed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Overbiter, ojicreechadlite and 18 others
darkies will never let go of the cope that they've overcome The Man for their whole lives, so this won't work

but god damn even the nazis needed to inject T

I know many German women who are married to ethnics. It's over for Germancels.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Shrek2OnDvD, TrestIsBest and 3 others
Can i run JBB(Just be Balkan)game in Germany?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15338, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Yes, lots of Balkan men are married to German women, they like dark triad serial rapist balkan males

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TrestIsBest, Slayerino and 1 other person
"All the girls lusted over the indians at the time, me too" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: HOLY SHIT JFLLLLLL

@Preston @Chadeep @waqui98 @AcneScars
Poonjabi Mallu Sindhi Brahmins with green eyes and curly hair keep winning @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, volcelfatcel, Chadeep and 2 others
just be med theorem

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Shrek2OnDvD
Why are some words colored? Is this some code?
it's from lookism thread, it's digital page of the book
it's highlighting the words from this book picture in op

@TeraCope54 @germanlooks @n0rthface thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Toth's thot
Totally not to be honest. Germany is a good place if you want NEET bucks or wageslave your life away but for anything other than that you could go to some desert in Africa and you'd probably be better off. I am doing anything I can to get out of here. The Balkan people I know here are all married to their own women...for very good reasons.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 2968
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Shrek2OnDvD
tales from the gestapo prisoners

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Cope, most ethnics are Incels in Germany or just get trash. Meanwhile i bang mostly ethnic girls :forcedsmile:

Germany is a good place if you want NEET bucks or wageslave your life. I am doing anything I can to get out of here.
What are your plans mate? Germany gets worse and worse day by day

What are your plans mate? Germany gets worse and worse day by day

Some place where taxes are low like Bulgaria or maybe a really beautiful place like the south of Spain. Leaving the EU would be even better though but it's hard.

View attachment 1372940

Ironically if it wasn't for the bad/non existent media representation Indians/asians get in today's media then this is how women would view Indians in a non biased state.

You are falling for Jewish brainwashing that white = good ethnic = bad.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

View attachment 1372940

Ironically if it wasn't for the bad/non existent media representation Indians/asians get in today's media then this is how women would view Indians in a non biased state.

You are falling for Jewish brainwashing that white = good ethnic = bad

You are falling for Jewish brainwashing that white = good ethnic = bad.
I think in this specific case it was a mixture of non-negative stereotypes at the time + exotic hailo.

I think in this specific case it was a mixture of non-negative stereotypes at the time + exotic hailo.

The positive halo existed like 10 years ago in places in South America and Eastern Europe, where Indians specifically were seen as engineers and doctors and spiritual people (yoga)

I can confirm that. It was really social media and general media that changed the perceptions to what it is today.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Low-inhibition NT people have sex when they're exposed to one another enough. If you mix a few groups together, sex will likely happen, especially if your local men have gone off to war for years. You don't need some grandiose excuse like "all German women want ____." This is how schizophrenics think, that every particular thing is a trend

Low-inhibition NT people have sex when they're exposed to one another enough. If you mix a few groups together, sex will likely happen, especially if your local men have gone off to war for years. You don't need some grandiose excuse like "all German women want ____." This is how schizophrenics think, that every particular thing is a trend
stfu nerdic

"Heh heh, if I just type words like COPE, I will win the argument! He won't be expecting this! Let me post some memes as well hehe"

Once you calm down, I'd love to ask you a few questions about what it's like to experience life with a double-digit IQ. I've always been curious.