Brutal AgePill: Normie delusions about adolescence means you are probably older than you think

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The idea that you 'keep growing' into your late teens and early 20's is utter bullshit. It's like saying that you can keep 'making gains' at the gym for 5 years. Technically it's true in the strictest sense but 85% of your gym gains will happen in year 1 and another 10% in year 2. The remaining 'gains' over the next 3 years will be about 5% if even that. For all intents and purposes you have basically strengthmaxed if you lifted in 1-1.5 years.

Same thing applies to this bullshit pseudoscience that is 'adolescence'.

As a male, you go through puberty starting at 11-13 depending on your genetics, and by the time you're 15-16 you 90% adult. Whatever improvements happen over the next 5-10 years will be slight if any. It's the same for foids. They are biologically adult at 15-16.

So why do normies deny this?

Basically for 2 major reasons:

1. They are in denial about how old they are.

By inflating the length of adolescence by years they can feel not as old. Most normies think being middle aged starts at 40. In actual fact it begins at 30-33. There is a reason most humans before modern living standards and medicine did not live much past 60. 30 is the REAL middle age. But bluepilled normies can't accept that.

2. It triggers sexual insecurities in both genders albeit for different reasons.

On one hand, women don't want to feel old and seeing men lust after 16 year old women certainly helps make them feel old. As for men, they have bought into the 'men age like wine' myth which would be shattered into a thousand pieces if they saw a bunch of genetically blessed ripped 15 year olds go around the neighborhood fucking all the women that they thought they would have in the bag because of their 'status'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Xangsane, Deleted member 14262 and 11 others
You don't have 80% of your gains in 1 year jfl :feelskek:, more like 2.5 years then yes it is 80%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, intovoid, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
You don't have 80% of your gains in 1 year jfl :feelskek:, more like 2.5 years then yes it is 80%
Cope.

I gymcelled in my early to mid 20's back when I was still stuck in the redpill stage. Both experience and research suggests that almost all your gains will happen in year 1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yerico7, the next o'pry and 6 others
Cope.

I gymcelled in my early to mid 20's back when I was still stuck in the redpill stage. Both experience and research suggests that almost all your gains will happen in year 1.
Unless you mean dedicated lifting for 12 months straight on a lean bulk then yeah majority can happen in 1 year, but this is if you don't do a cut

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14262
Unless you mean dedicated lifting for 12 months straight on a lean bulk then yeah majority can happen in 1 year, but this is if you don't do a cut
Cutting Vs bulking is bullshit and just one of those things that roided lifters on youtube tell their bluepilled audience. Natural lifters (no drugs) have no reason to bother with cutting Vs bulking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, The Moggee, Deleted member 14262 and 8 others
Cutting Vs bulking is bullshit and just one of those things that roided lifters on youtube tell their bluepilled audience. Natural lifters (no drugs) have no reason to bother with cutting Vs bulking.
Then what should you do? Just a lean bulk for the whole year?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
U make like 95 percent of ur natty gains in the first year without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yerico7, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
men ain't fully mature by age 15 brah, more like 17-20

changes that happen between 20 and 30 are often a plus regardless because you simply look less juvenile

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and aBetterMii
if you are dedicated you should hit 4 plate deadlift and 225lb bench within a year or less

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Amnesia
i feel like every post of yours gives off the same vibes as your avi jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, intovoid, N1666 and 6 others
30 is not where middle age starts, it's not necessary about the chronological middle of life, it's about when you stop being able to compete with prime humans without putting much effort. Humans start middle age at 40-45+, they can keep themselves very healthy, strong and good-looking with a good lifestyle until that.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Cope.

That's for people who train good, eat good and all the rest. For the average normietard it takes forever years.

U make like 95 percent of ur natty gains in the first year without a doubt
Maybe if your natty T levels are trash. When I first began, bench went from 65 to about 155 first year. Over the next 2-3 years it went up to 335 and then I tapered off because of school and not being as dedicated.

By inflating the length of adolescence by years they can feel not as old. Most normies think being middle aged starts at 40. In actual fact it begins at 30-33. There is a reason most humans before modern living standards and medicine did not live much past 60. 30 is the REAL middle age. But bluepilled normies can't accept that.
If we're using this logic, then middle age would be around 15-20. World life expectancy wasn't even 30 300 years ago. This makes sense because women are effectively infertile into their 30s.
1920px-Life_expectancy_by_world_region%2C_from_1770_to_2018.svg.png

The idea that you 'keep growing' into your late teens and early 20's is utter bullshit. It's like saying that you can keep 'making gains' at the gym for 5 years. Technically it's true in the strictest sense but 85% of your gym gains will happen in year 1 and another 10% in year 2. The remaining 'gains' over the next 3 years will be about 5% if even that. For all intents and purposes you have basically strengthmaxed if you lifted in 1-1.5 years.

As a male, you go through puberty starting at 11-13 depending on your genetics, and by the time you're 15-16 you 90% adult. Whatever improvements happen over the next 5-10 years will be slight if any. It's the same for foids. They are biologically adult at 15-16.

2. It triggers sexual insecurities in both genders albeit for different reasons.

On one hand, women don't want to feel old and seeing men lust after 16 year old women certainly helps make them feel old. As for men, they have bought into the 'men age like wine' myth which would be shattered into a thousand pieces if they saw a bunch of genetically blessed ripped 15 year olds go around the neighborhood fucking all the women that they thought they would have in the bag because of their 'status'.
Different people have different biological age.

normies who mostly smoke (every coworker of mine smokes I think except maybe 4) and drink alcohol and don’t exercise will look shit in 30s

depends on genetics too

retard thread, My face has changed massively from 15-17 and i hit puberty at like 13 or 14

retard thread, My face has changed massively from 15-17 and i hit puberty at like 13 or 14

Shit thread. My face, and expecially my side profile has changed massively over the past year, and im 17.

And even more so from 15. And i hit puberty at like 13, maybe 14

fuark experiencing this very phenomenon right now as a matter of fact

fuarkk experiencing this right now as a matter of fact.

So a skinny 30 year old who never exercised can never gsin significant muscles?
Dman over for me

looksmaximus was right you're all a bunch of faggots

??? most ppl on YT (jeff calaviere, jeff nippard, greg doucette) talk about lean bulking/recomping which is the thing that doesn't work. naturals absolutely will have to bulk if you dont want giga-slow progress.