Brutal Anglo Saxon amerikkkan racism

D

Deleted member 18408

Gold

Amerikkka has world's worst and most discriminating, racist legal immigration system.

Studies have proven that men of color men are at an insane disadvantage ( even those who are good and not violent), while European men are getting in and doing just fine, even when they commit crime they generally just walk away without any consequences, where as men of color are punished for no reason, and are specifically targeted.

White privilege ( JBW ) is the most powerful pill out there.

American prisons are mostly full of men of color, but most crimes are committed by cumskins actually.

Read the book white fragility.

Remember that these Anglo Saxon cumskin men actually get pleasure when they see men of color suffer, because they are full blown psychopaths and have no heart.

Entire American media and Hollywood is openly racist to men of color, but nobody cares about brown men.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17291, Zeruel and 2 others
FNbN 4kXMAgeeSd

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Chadlitecel, Entschuldigung and 5 others
E5E75F88 400E 429A A5A1 DB67C599B41E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Zeruel
Feel free to leave the country

If I was born in America I would leave that country (but for opposite reasons than these)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18408, n0rthface and 1 other person
13721.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and n0rthface

If I was born in America I would leave that country (but for opposite reasons than these)
where would you go

where would you go
If I was a white american I would go to Europe. Europe mogs Usa in everything (culture, nature, historical places, food, safety) except money and income

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, Lmao and 2 others

Amerikkka has world's worst and most discriminating, racist legal immigration system.

Studies have proven that men of color men are at an insane disadvantage ( even those who are good and not violent), while European men are getting in and doing just fine, even when they commit crime they generally just walk away without any consequences, where as men of color are punished for no reason, and are specifically targeted.

White privilege ( JBW ) is the most powerful pill out there.

American prisons are mostly full of men of color, but most crimes are committed by cumskins actually.

Read the book white fragility.

Remember that these Anglo Saxon cumskin men actually get pleasure when they see men of color suffer, because they are full blown psychopaths and have no heart.

Entire American media and Hollywood is openly racist to men of color, but nobody cares about brown men.
Lol, shut up you deathnic faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
If I was a white american I would go to Europe. Europe mogs Usa in everything (culture, nature, historical places, food, safety) except money and income
MN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15004, gamma and 4 others
And there was that one study that showed that people don’t get happier after like 70k USD household income because of hedonic treadmill.

US is so fucking ugly as well. Literally half of my hometown are just parking lots and roads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Beetlejuice and gamma

Stolen land

its why more ethnic need to run for politic roles to make the change :feelskek:

America needs to be filled with ethnics asap
I wanna see the ruin of this country

Read my signature.