Brutal Barber experience

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So went to another barber today to fix my subhuman haircut some incompetent foid gave me the last time. As soon as I entered I saw that it was a NW3 manlet.
I brutally height, frame, skull, hairline and pheno mogged this balding, recessed fucker and he was visibly pissed that he appeared like a child next to me. It was very tense the first few moments.

When I was sitting on the chair it began to dawn on me that haircut and style is utter cope. A good skull with rather small neurocranium and large splanchnocranium, solid forward growth and lateral projections looks good regardless of your haircut.

As opposed to that an incel skull will remain an incel skull no matter how good your haircut is. Foids don't even have to see you face, the back of your skull often already reveals if you're subhuman or not.

Anyways, when he was finished he showed all perspectives with a mirror and from some angles I legit look like an acromegaly patient due to my extreme neanderthal brow ridge.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14543 and 9 others
Nigga why did u ignore my pm bro, even incels are ignoring me now:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Karstossos, Nero, metagross and 10 others
A good skull with rather small neurocranium and large splanchnocranium, solid forward growth and lateral projections looks good regardless of your haircut.
i have all that and i look shit because bald manlet

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Acromegaly_Chad and coolguy1
great story - highly relatable

posts like these i enjoy the most cuz they're just shower thoughts and often contain the most insight

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman, randomvanish and 1 other person
cool story bro

thx for looksmaxing tip

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, oldcelloser and 1 other person
since being on this website i always anazlize the craniums and jaws of ppl i see outside, their NW lvls, angles, browridges etc. studying Chads/Chadlites interactions with foids :LOL:
BPd to the core i guess ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14543

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Acromegaly_Chad