BRUTAL Black-Pill Experience By Dating Contestant | Ethan Cohen (Analysis) Nice Guys Really Do Finish Last

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
INTRODUCTION

Everyone meet Ethan Cohen :Comfy:

Ethan was a contestant on a US dating show called Are You The One (Season 6). Similar to Love Island UK

"
Ethan, aka “E Money,” is a talented rapper from the California wine country. Smooth with words, he uses comedy as his secret weapon to hit on the ladies but unfortunately, it’s his love life that ends up as the joke. Girls fall for the confidence of E Money but Ethan is much more insecure when it comes to women, which ends up being a major turn-off. Can Ethan finally be confident enough in himself to go after his Perfect Match?"

Ethan's Experience Part 1

Here he talks about his brutal experience after the season ended

Key points for those who are too lazy to watch the entire vid :ogre:

0:59 - "One of the biggest dry streaks of my life came when I was trapped in a house with 11 young horny girls. If you think your game's bad just remember you could always be Ethan from AYTO S6"

4:02 - " I walked into the house the very first day
immediately felt out of place"

4:15 - "I walk into the house. I meet people, I see some of the most attractive dudes. These dudes
don't look like real people. A lot of these guys look like a madden create a player, that's what all of these dudes look like.

Here's what the rest of the guys looked like for reference

"And then the girls, I thought these were the shallow girls that only go for looks. And I just I slated myself the entire time. As things went along you'd think my confidence would get better and you'd think I'd come out of my shell"

4:50 - "As you can see, from the first day to the last day,
my confidence didn't get any better. So there was no self improvement that went on in the house. I only got really good at drinking alcohol"

Every time I talk to a girl in the house I felt bad for them. I felt sorry for them because I knew I
could see in their eyes they would rather be talking to somebody else. This is how a girl would be when they were talking to me.. "YEAH TOTALLY :soy:" "YEAH :feelsgood:"

Brutal body language pill :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

5:21 - "They would look everywhere.
They made better eye contact with Clinton when they were talking to ME. Think about that.."

This is Clinton btw JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Giga Exotic Tyrone with green eyes @AscendingHero

5:38 - "I was DOOMED from the moment I walked into that house" :feelswhy:

5:59 - "While I was talking to the girls, they can see how
uncomfortable I was & how insecure. And maybe it made them insecure & made them think "oh this guy is uncomfortable? Maybe he doesn't want me, maybe it's something about me" and that's when they would go away to somebody who would make them feel more comfortable because I knew the way I talked to girls, how nervous I was it made them uncomfortable & thats having KUNFIDENCE"

6:24 - "And that's having confidence If I had the confidence to make girls feel comfortable, I probably would've done better in the house"

6:50 - "I was
in my head too much, thinking about my own insecurities telling myself basically I wasn't good enough for them"

Now let's look at the comments :feelshmm:

Screen Shot 2022 08 13 at 64554 PM

Even normies are having similar experiences & sympathizing with Ethan :feelscry:

Screen Shot 2022 08 13 at 71204 PM

Lmfao @ Olivia gaslighting him calling him hot :feelskek:
Based response by Mike Mike :feelsez:

Yes he's funny & has a great personality. But NONE of the chicks in the house found him sexually attractive

Apparently this Ashley chick slid in his DMs although she looks 26+ based on her pfp :feelshehe:

Screen Shot 2022 08 13 at 71657 PM
Screen Shot 2022 08 13 at 71729 PM

JFL notice how most of the comments the women are ONLY mentioning his amazing personality & humor :lul::lul:

Screen Shot 2022 08 13 at 71851 PM

Gif OXI

Ethan's Brutal Experience Part 2

Key points once again

0:13 - "Normally I'm that dude in my group of friends. I'm the funny guy, I'm the best looking guy, I don't like hanging out with better looking guys because when we go out I want girls to go after me first"

0:29 - "I had YEARS of that where I refuse to hang out with people that were clearly better looking than me, because I wanted all the attention from the girls. And that backfired because I was in a house with 10 dudes (aka :chad::chad::chad:)"

0:44 - "I was in a house with 10 dudes better looking than me. If I was a girl in the house, I would be the last guy I went after too.. are you kidding me? Do you see the muscles, those guys must've been so much fun to have sex with, grabbing onto the muscles, and I heard.. well I knew they had really big dicks (pause) I lived with them I saw them all" (SUPER PAUSE)

1:02 - "Halfway through the show, I started being emotionless. There were so much public sex. I felt like my soul was rotting, I was emotionless, I didn't know who I'd become anymore. I didn't even know If I could FEEL anymore."

1:33 - "She slapped me in the face & I got such a rush, it was the closest thing to sex that I had."

2:15 - "I would rather feel something, then feel nothing at all and I was feeling NOTHING at all in that house. I was completely emotionless and numb"

3:16 - "It's not intriguing, watching me hate myself, talk crap in interviews how I can't get girls"

4:21 - "Since the show my fans are people who watch my vids would be 80% dudes. Now it's 80% girls, which is the weirdest thing. My fans used to be skinny, goofy, 18 yr old dudes who didn't get the girls. Now my fans are the girls who were rejecting those dudes who used to be my fans

I just wanna say this, a lot of girls message me.. 'I wish I can date you so bad where can I find one of you!!!. How can I find somebody like you, you're all I want :love::love::love:'

Listen... there's a dude better than me, probably in your college class at the next bar you're gonna go to. The only difference is that dude wasn't on MTV. Before I got on MTV, I was that dude that girls like YOU were rejecting & ignoring!"

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL SHIT :feelskek::feelskek: Mirin self awareness of the status pill

Now lets see what the normies have to say in the comments.. :feelshmm:

More gaslighting by females JFL

Screen Shot 2022 08 14 at 80453 PM

Screen Shot 2022 08 14 at 80505 PM

Based response once again by Lord Winter :feelsez:

Screen Shot 2022 08 14 at 80518 PM

Now Ethan had a crush on one of the chicks Zoe who he considered a 7.5 in his eyes

And I agree with the comments

My man needs to be confident & stop self deprecating with this low self esteem bullshit

Screen Shot 2022 05 30 at 92008 PM

Screen Shot 2022 05 30 at 92047 PM
Screen Shot 2022 05 30 at 91918 PM

Screen Shot 2022 05 30 at 91932 PM

They were both perfect matches at the end of the show, however she claims she only saw him as a friend (brutal) :feelsrope:

Video below start at 1:09 - 2:15 explaining the Ethan situation

You lying ass bitch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even the comment section can see through your bullshit

Screen Shot 2022 05 30 at 91117 PM

Screen Shot 2022 05 30 at 91357 PM

"I wasn't here for relationships & made great guy friends" :soy::soy:

Dave Chapelle

Conclusion

Remember boyos.. women care more about how you think about yourself vs how they think about you. Never ever self deprecate, show signs of low self esteem, etc. Always think highly of yourself :Comfy:

The farther you are from Chad, the more internal work you need as Chads can get away with all that after a certain point. Chads are automatically expected to be confident & have high self esteem.

Ethan is not a bad looking guy. Tall, blue eyes, can rap, etc. But of course by PSL standards he's probably LTN to Normie. There's not much he can do with his face, but one thing I noticed is he has a skinny fat (dad bod) physique. Notice how all the other guys are lean & fit. Once he gains some muscle & changes his goofy, friend zone behavior he can easily become a Chadlite.

Check out my other threads
Stop Coping With Muh IOIs
You Guys are Not Ready For Stacys
Many Men Are Taking Looksmaxxing Seriously
Being Good Looking Will Guarantee Only One Thing
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
PSL is overrated - Critique & Analysis
Sean Opry Spotted at My Gym :feelskek:
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
Worst Black Aesthetic Models
Best Black Aesthetic Models
-----------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming Threads
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
The Real LMS: Looks Masculinity Sex Appeal
Different Types of Tyrones

@Corleone @chadison @Prettyboy @PCT01 @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @GandyIsNormie @Yliaster @Timelessbrah @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 @Chadeep @2d v2 @alriodai @Biggdink @Racky @EverythingMattersCel @Gestapo @JOJOcel @Kingkellz @OOGABOOGA @ShowerMaxxing @stressftw @the next o'pry @Tom Jones @Tropical Tyrone @whiteissuperior @Warlow

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, SEPRAY, Deleted member 1851 and 37 others
First😍

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
wow this was a really comprehensive summary of a character in a show I've never heard of. Great summary, boyo. Must have taken ages, even with the time stamped FaceAndLMS clip in there.

for the boys reading this, get your game in check, the comedian facially is easily a chad-lite, you can't be a pussy around girls, insecurity kills everyone's chances, no matter the looks level.

I cringed in most conversations he had with girls "I'm a 7 and you are like a 9.2, I'm below you, you are out of my league" dude, wtf stop simping loser.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 21620, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 12 others
But he is right I mean they choose the worst women for these shows.
very shallow and dumb personalities
Irl is different that there are women who look good and are more intelligent who value other things besides only looks.
But in general i agree confindence is important and self doubt decreases your sucess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 21531, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Remember boyos.. women care more about how you think about yourself vs how they think about you. Never ever self deprecate, show signs of low self esteem, etc. Always think highly of yourself :Comfy:
a legendary christmas preach GIF by NBC

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fogdart and tyronelite
HTN whining about only being top 10% and getting cucked by the top 1%.

Meanwhile in sub5-land every needle I inject myself with I kinda wish it was euthanasia.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, Oberyn, zharupodrugu and 9 others
Your threads are smart and amazing! Bookmarked and followed. Keep englightening us.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse, tyronelite and 4 others
Man do I admire you dudes who can sit down and actually articulate your thoughts into these giga comprehensive threads

Ragefuel for shitpostingcels like me :feelscry:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
my weapon will show no mercy

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
I wonder why he put himself through this

He went to a place full with chads and stacies and overall shallow people who over value looks.. And whilist hes not bad looking, being surrounded by people who look way better than you is intimidating, of course he would feel like shit.

If he showed more confidence he wouldnt be seen that way by people overall and maybe could get away with a girl there, maybe ofc.

But cant judge him, it's probably impossible to hide the fact of not feeling good and confident while being lookwise socially annihilated like that. Human brain cant deal with this properly without good preparation lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse, tyronelite and 4 others
I ain't reading all that, is it over or nah?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse, tyronelite and 3 others
mogging is so brutal i dont even go outside anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21531, tyronelite and 1 other person

The farther you are from Chad, the more internal work you need as Chads can get away with all that after a certain point. Chads are automatically expected to be confident & have high self esteem.
Fake it till you make it? :feelshmm::feelshmm:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, tyronelite and AscendingHero
all a bunch of doody dog shit dont care

[media]

Don’t blame him, I would’ve come out exactly the same in the bluepilled past, no point falling for any women in that house cause you’ll get instantaneously cucked at chads whim.

ethan is a bad looking guy. he looks and he sounds like a retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, alriodai, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
INTRODUCTION

View attachment 1830762

Ethan was a contestant on a US dating show called Are You The One (Season 6). Similar to Love Island UK

"
Ethan, aka “E Money,” is a talented rapper from the California wine country. Smooth with words, he uses comedy as his secret weapon to hit on the ladies but unfortunately, it’s his love life that ends up as the joke. Girls fall for the confidence of E Money but Ethan is much more insecure when it comes to women, which ends up being a major turn-off. Can Ethan finally be confident enough in himself to go after his Perfect Match?"

0:59 - "One of the biggest dry streaks of my life came when I was trapped in a house with 11 young horny girls. If you think your game's bad just remember you could always be Ethan from AYTO S6"

4:15 - "I walk into the house. I meet people, I see some of the most attractive dudes. These dudes
don't look like real people. A lot of these guys look like a madden create a player, that's what all of these dudes look like.

View attachment 1830882

"And then the girls, I thought these were the shallow girls that only go for looks. And I just I slated myself the entire time. As things went along you'd think my confidence would get better and you'd think I'd come out of my shell"

my confidence didn't get any better. So there was no self improvement that went on in the house. I only got really good at drinking alcohol"

Every time I talk to a girl in the house I felt bad for them. I felt sorry for them because I knew I
could see in their eyes they would rather be talking to somebody else. This is how a girl would be when they were talking to me.. "YEAH TOTALLY :soy:" "YEAH :feelsgood:"

They made better eye contact with Clinton when they were talking to ME. Think about that.."

View attachment 1830759

uncomfortable I was & how insecure. And maybe it made them insecure & made them think "oh this guy is uncomfortable? Maybe he doesn't want me, maybe it's something about me" and that's when they would go away to somebody who would make them feel more comfortable because I knew the way I talked to girls, how nervous I was it made them uncomfortable & thats having KUNFIDENCE"

6:24 - "And that's having confidence If I had the confidence to make girls feel comfortable, I probably would've done better in the house"

in my head too much, thinking about my own insecurities telling myself basically I wasn't good enough for them"

View attachment 1830747

Even normies are having similar experiences & sympathizing with Ethan :feelscry:

View attachment 1830748

View attachment 1830771

Yes he's funny & has a great personality. But NONE of the chicks in the house found him sexually attractive

Apparently this Ashley chick slid in his DMs although she looks 26+ based on her pfp :feelshehe:

View attachment 1830749
View attachment 1830750

JFL notice how most of the comments the women are ONLY mentioning his amazing personality & humor :lul::lul:

View attachment 1830751

View attachment 1830777

Key points once again

0:13 - "Normally I'm that dude in my group of friends. I'm the funny guy, I'm the best looking guy, I don't like hanging out with better looking guys because when we go out I want girls to go after me first"

0:29 - "I had YEARS of that where I refuse to hang out with people that were clearly better looking than me, because I wanted all the attention from the girls. And that backfired because I was in a house with 10 dudes (aka :chad::chad::chad:)"

0:44 - "I was in a house with 10 dudes better looking than me. If I was a girl in the house, I would be the last guy I went after too.. are you kidding me? Do you see the muscles, those guys must've been so much fun to have sex with, grabbing onto the muscles, and I heard.. well I knew they had really big dicks (pause) I lived with them I saw them all" (SUPER PAUSE)

1:02 - "Halfway through the show, I started being emotionless. There were so much public sex. I felt like my soul was rotting, I was emotionless, I didn't know who I'd become anymore. I didn't even know If I could FEEL anymore."

1:33 - "She slapped me in the face & I got such a rush, it was the closest thing to sex that I had."

2:15 - "I would rather feel something, then feel nothing at all and I was feeling NOTHING at all in that house. I was completely emotionless and numb"

3:16 - "It's not intriguing, watching me hate myself, talk crap in interviews how I can't get girls"

4:21 - "Since the show my fans are people who watch my vids would be 80% dudes. Now it's 80% girls, which is the weirdest thing. My fans used to be skinny, goofy, 18 yr old dudes who didn't get the girls. Now my fans are the girls who were rejecting those dudes who used to be my fans

View attachment 1830908

I just wanna say this, a lot of girls message me.. 'I wish I can date you so bad where can I find one of you!!!. How can I find somebody like you, you're all I want :love::love::love:'

Listen... there's a dude better than me, probably in your college class at the next bar you're gonna go to. The only difference is that dude wasn't on MTV. Before I got on MTV, I was that dude that girls like YOU were rejecting & ignoring!"

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL SHIT :feelskek::feelskek: Mirin self awareness of the status pill

View attachment 1830752

View attachment 1830753

View attachment 1830754

Now Ethan had a crush on one of the chicks Zoe who he considered a 7.5 in his eyes

My man needs to be confident & stop self deprecating with this low self esteem bullshit

View attachment 1830803

View attachment 1830804
View attachment 1830805

View attachment 1830808

They were both perfect matches at the end of the show, however she claims she only saw him as a friend (brutal) :feelsrope:

You lying ass bitch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even the comment section can see through your bullshit

View attachment 1830792

View attachment 1830795

View attachment 1830813

Conclusion

Ethan is not a bad looking guy. Tall, blue eyes, can rap, etc. But of course by PSL standards he's probably LTN to Normie. There's not much he can do with his face, but one thing I noticed is he has a skinny fat (dad bod) physique. Notice how all the other guys are lean & fit. Once he gains some muscle & changes his goofy, friend zone behavior he can easily become a Chadlite.

Upcoming Threads

@Corleone @chadison @Prettyboy @PCT01 @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @GandyIsNormie @Yliaster @Timelessbrah @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 @Chadeep @2d v2 @alriodai @Biggdink @Racky @EverythingMattersCel @Gestapo @JOJOcel @Kingkellz @OOGABOOGA @ShowerMaxxing @stressftw @the next o'pry @Tom Jones @Tropical Tyrone @whiteissuperior @Warlow

Will read soon. But this is the only season of this show I ever watched. I loved Uche ang just about everyone else was cringe

The guy from my top 5 Tyrone’s list, Brian Whittaker, was here too

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Ok just read

By PSL standards this guy is already HTN he’s far from ugly. Good jaw, forward growth, eyes, height. MTV would never cast someone on this show who people wouldn’t look at and say “wow that’s a good looking guy”

The difference is A) he was one of the few non gymnaxed guys on the shoe which makes a huge difference when you’re walking around shirtless all day and B) while he could easily have chadlite or even chad SMV if he hit the gym, he was surrounded by Tera Chad. This is the only season of this dog shit show I ever watched. And all the girls mostly gravitated toward Clinton and Michael. Legit 6.5-7 PSL muscular Tera chads. Basically all the guys were invisible compared to them in the house, but the other guys at least got scraps, but this guy got nothing because he wasn’t gymcelled, and he self deprecated too much

All in all good thread, I agree if he was gymcelled and didn’t self deprecate every 2 seconds he’d at least get Clinton and Michael’s scraps like everyone else.

Thoughts? @fogdart @tyronelite

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, alriodai, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
Also the standard for girls is so much lower bro it’s mostly makeup maxxed HTB

whereas the guys are almost all chadlite at least 😂😂😂

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 21620, Racky and 4 others
Ok just read

By PSL standards this guy is already HTN he’s far from ugly. Good jaw, forward growth, eyes, height. MTV would never cast someone on this show who people wouldn’t look at and say “wow that’s a good looking guy”

The difference is A) he was one of the few non gymnaxed guys on the shoe which makes a huge difference when you’re walking around shirtless all day and B) while he could easily have chadlite or even chad SMV if he hit the gym, he was surrounded by Tera Chad. This is the only season of this dog shit show I ever watched. And all the girls mostly gravitated toward Clinton and Michael. Legit 6.5-7 PSL muscular Tera chads. Basically all the guys were invisible compared to them in the house, but the other guys at least got scraps, but this guy got nothing because he wasn’t gymcelled, and he self deprecated too much

All in all good thread, I agree if he was gymcelled and didn’t self deprecate every 2 seconds he’d at least get Clinton and Michael’s scraps like everyone else.

Thoughts? @fogdart @tyronelite
Good thread OP. People on this forum keep saying that muscles are cope and muh male gaze. But muscles is mostly for mogging other men in your vicinity. Even if you’re normie facially but giga gymcelled men still respect you and that shit gets women wet. Women like to observe the hierarchy of men within her environment and no woman wants a dude who’s weak and can easily be curb stomped by other men unless of course you have chad tier face and height. Going on a show where all dudes on there are gymcels was his number 1 mistake. Self deprecating is actually funny when what you’re saying is not true or it’s clear you’re just fishing for compliments. Self deprecating when you’re really not all that makes you look pathetic - it’s much better to fake confidence than self deprecate when you know that you’re not all that.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, alriodai, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fogdart and ManletBlackcel
@tyronelite You do the most over the top analysis threads. This could have easily been summarised in one sentence: Looks opens doors and opportunities but personality carries you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
@tyronelite You do the most over the top analysis threads. This could have easily been summarised in one sentence: Looks opens doors and opportunities but personality carries you.
@tyronelite is a meticulous user. He writes like a scientist. It’s unfortunate that most users here don’t read cos they are ADHDcels addicted to quick dopamine hits from tiktok clips and shitposts lol.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, alriodai, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Looks opens doors and opportunities but personality carries you
No.. confidence & appearance opens the door

I’ve seen chicks at the bar have convos with dudes from a wide range of looks..

Just don’t be repulsive eg (stain on your shirt, musty, bad breath, yellow teeth, etc)

Think about it.. when women go out they always make sure their appearance is on point

Nails done, hairs did, etc

A3344947 DE5C 450C A2DD 7C81E4672CD1

Now what makes you think they wouldn’t want the same from the guys approaching them?

I’ve seen guys in the club with crusty eyes, saliva on the corner of their lips, even dudes who smelled musty & they didn’t get any reception

The reason why a lot of guys get rejected & dismissed quickly is because, in her mind she’s asking

why is this loser with dirty shoes, holes in his shirts, unkept beard approaching me? He can’t even put himself together properly.. is this all I can attract? Am I that hideous that guys like this have the audacity to approach me?

But most users wouldn’t since they don’t even interact with women IRL.. let alone go to clubs & bars lol

@Prettyboy @Corleone can probably attest to this

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, alriodai, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Going on a show where all dudes on there are gymcels was his number 1 mistake
He mentioned he was casting for some rap show on MTV but they wanted him to go on the dating show instead cuz they were intrigued about his issues with women in the interview

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
MTV would never cast someone on this show who people wouldn’t look at and say “wow that’s a good looking guy”
He mentioned he was casting for some rap show on MTV but they wanted him to go on the dating show instead cuz they were intrigued about his issues with women in the interview
Tbh some of the other guys weren’t that good looking either by PSL standards

Anthony is like HTN imo but Geles was damn near in love with him lol

And she was a NFL cheerleader

769C513B 584D 45CA AF3F C3E4D3444E2A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fogdart and whiteissuperior
Tag me next time nigga. I love your high iq threads :love:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
No.. confidence & appearance opens the door

I’ve seen chicks at the bar have convos with dudes from a wide range of looks..

Just don’t be repulsive eg (stain on your shirt, musty, bad breath, yellow teeth, etc)

Think about it.. when women go out they always make sure their appearance is on point

Nails done, hairs did, etc

View attachment 1832083

Now what makes you think they wouldn’t want the same from the guys approaching them?

I’ve seen guys in the club with crusty eyes, saliva on the corner of their lips, even dudes who smelled musty & they didn’t get any reception

The reason why a lot of guys get rejected & dismissed quickly is because, in her mind she’s asking

why is this loser with dirty shoes, holes in his shirts, unkept beard approaching me? He can’t even put himself together properly.. is this all I can attract? Am I that hideous that guys like this have the audacity to approach me?

But most users wouldn’t since they don’t even interact with women IRL.. let alone go to clubs & bars lol

@Prettyboy @Corleone can probably attest to this
Appearance is just another word for looks. Confidence comes from positive reinforcement due to good looks. It’s as simple as that. You’re overthinking things with these long drawn out analysis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
Appearance is just another word for looks. Confidence comes from positive reinforcement due to good looks. It’s as simple as that. You’re overthinking things with these long drawn out analysis.
No it’s not lol looks is your genetics

Appearance is how you put yourself together (grooming, fashion, jewelry, cologne, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Great well put together post and analysis. It seems that being somewhat NT is still a needed requirement to slay.

Had he come out presentable the outcome surely would have changed, brutal pill for autists on here to swallow
Yes NT, being aware of social cues, body language, awareness is a pre requisite which comes with experience interacting with lots of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and His Own Mother
No it’s not lol looks is your genetics

Appearance is how you put yourself together (grooming, fashion, jewelry, cologne, etc)
Is that not a part of how u look? Stop over complicating things ma niggah

Is that not a part of how u look? Stop over complicating things ma niggah
I have to specify it cuz you basement dwellers don't know what you're talking about

You can be a good looking guy & look like shit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Read it. Yeah it makes sense, but it's really hard for any average or even sub5cel to have confidence in himself when all he has ever experienced is adversity and rejection for simply existing as he is. Plus only hot guys can be seen as "confident" by women because of halo effect. An unattractive man that tries to act the same as a hot guy is interpreted negatively by women due to looks failo/halo effect.

For example:

Hot guy with self esteem and being bold:
Confident and "knowing what he wants"

Ugly guy with self esteem and being bold:
Arrogant "creep" who doesn't know his place

Look at my thread:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
But he is right I mean they choose the worst women for these shows.
very shallow and dumb personalities
Irl is different that there are women who look good and are more intelligent who value other things besides only looks.
But in general i agree confindence is important and self doubt decreases your sucess.
irl isnt really different lol. what really fucking happened was tinder irl where theres 1-2 terachads stealing all the bitches or gassing them up (mtbs). In real life there is no clinton but when there is everyone of us guys turn into ethan when it comes to women, dont be fucking fooled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath, alriodai and 2 others
INTRODUCTION

View attachment 1830762

"

View attachment 1830882

View attachment 1830759

View attachment 1830747

View attachment 1830748

View attachment 1830771

View attachment 1830749
View attachment 1830750

View attachment 1830751

View attachment 1830777

Key points once again

View attachment 1830908

View attachment 1830752

View attachment 1830753

View attachment 1830754

View attachment 1830803

View attachment 1830804
View attachment 1830805

View attachment 1830808

View attachment 1830792

View attachment 1830795

View attachment 1830813

Conclusion

Upcoming Threads

Excellent thread OP, thanks a lot for this. These dating shows really showcase the black pill and in a lot of ways the red pill in action

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
Excellent thread OP, thanks a lot for this. These dating shows really showcase the black pill and in a lot of ways the red pill in action
I do it for those who enjoy critical thinking :Comfy:

Which isn’t many users.. but it is what it is lol

• Love it
Reactions: htnambition
I do it for those who enjoy critical thinking :Comfy:

Which isn’t many users.. but it is what it is lol
Preciate you baby.

Some of us do

:geek:

• +1
that moment when you get your world view from a fake ass reality show

• Hmm...
Seems like a shitshow.
I looked a the pic of « chads » created by a madden according to ethan, and i CAGED.
@Blackgymmax most are inkwell looking why are normie standards so cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Seems like a shitshow.
I looked a the pic of « chads » created by a madden according to ethan, and i CAGED.
@Blackgymmax most are inkwell looking why are normie standards so cagefuel
on the show? it was that one lightskin dude who was the real slayer everyone else was like htn + abs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
on the show? it was that one lightskin dude who was the real slayer everyone else was like htn + abs
I just looked at the pic in the main message. But yes the lightskin looks the best but not like its something insane. If you read ethan guy he makes it like they are all so gl that its unreal. So i wanted to see their looks. And rofl. Not a single chad again. Just shows how normie standard is so low, because the average is genuinely ugly

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
If you bleached your skin and did something to get light eyes, would it not fix your phenotype problem?

The lightskin dude has insane appeal I agree. Being lightskin is almost as good as being white.

I just looked at the pic in the main message. But yes the lightskin looks the best but not like its something insane. If you read ethan guy he makes it like they are all so gl that its unreal. So i wanted to see their looks. And rofl. Not a single chad again. Just shows how normie standard is so low, because the average is genuinely ugly
Nah you are being too ridiculous. How is this anything less than a chad:

Ok, his bones may not be super robust, but look at that colouring and eye area lol. This like 6 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 18840

If you bleached your skin and did something to get light eyes, would it not fix your phenotype problem?

The lightskin dude has insane appeal I agree. Being lightskin is almost as good as being white.
no theres ratio differences and hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
HTN whining about only being top 10% and getting cucked by the top 1%.

Meanwhile in sub5-land every needle I inject myself with I kinda wish it was euthanasia.
shut the fuck up you are 6'2 and white just get bimax and become NT

Nah you are being too ridiculous. How is this anything less than a chad:

View attachment 1851010

Ok, his bones may not be super robust, but look at that colouring and eye area lol. This like 6 PSL.
his cranium looks too small for his face lol. guy looks HTN, maybe strong HTN max

• JFL