Brutal blackpill for Indians.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
"Asian Indians tend to have more abdominal adipose tissue, less lean body mass (LBM) and higher magnitude of insulin resistance (IR) despite falling in the normal range of body mass index (BMI) [1]. The high value of waist hip ratio in Asian Indians may be due to less lean mass of the hips and greater fat at the levels of waist [2]. Another study showed that Asian Indian men have low muscle mass and 30% more total body fat (BF) than other ethnic groups [3]. Low lean mass is also evident in Asian Indian neonates as compared to white Caucasian neonates [4]"

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Gaia262, turkproducer and 2 others
It's true but also you have to take into consideration that it's north India.

In the west indians who gym and take of themselves and eat properly will be better than the average white dude who doesn't do any of that

However obviously a gymmaxxed white dude will always beat an Indian gymmmaxed indian dude.

Who cares though as long as youre in shape and eat healthy it doesn't matter does it,?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 756, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
Water. I have subhuman fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
is this only for men living in India?

I heard Indians in the west have better height and muscle than those back at home due to the difference in environment

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Gaia262 and 1 other person
is this only for men living in India?

I heard Indians in the west have better height and muscle than those back at home due to the difference in environment
Its due to better diet. Most indians in India are vegetarians.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, turkproducer and Gaia262

Yes this is why i had HD liposuction to remove the fat cells in the abdomen permanently.

Also on steroids for the low skeletal muscle mass

We are optimised to survive famines and periods of time with little food. Hence the fat storage and low muscle to conserve energy.

This is a redundant survival adaptation in todays world and just makes you look subhuman.

Like wtf is this going to protect?and this is the army let alone some soy student.

Last edited: