Brutal currypill on NETFLIX. Never Have I ever

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

Every second of this trailer is blackpill.

This is the protagonist btw
469131 34962c3ac0cf9d8559eb979309c3c025

And thks show is directed by this pajeeta female that has a white bf and kids with him

Images 99

Funnily enough both these girls would be "femcels" in india. Because of their dark skin and pheno. Good on them for ascending with white guys I guess.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, .👽., Salludon and 32 others
Disgusting subhumans

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14166, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
469131-34962c3ac0cf9d8559eb979309c3c025-png.1235028

you can slay this lil bro

• +1
i will never date a pajeeta.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 14166 and 7 others
i will seek revenge on curries, they've bullied me so much on the internet :feelsrope: when i grow up i will move to india and fuck hella indian hoes and make them pregnant with my superior white sperm :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadakin, Deleted member 11963, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Her eye area and coloring is puke inducing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 14166, Ryan and 10 others
Jews now are after curries. It's so fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte, fogdart and 4 others
How far we have fallen from grace

• +1
"My mom doesn't tell me how to live my life...Megan Thee Stallion does" :LOL:

say no more sis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 11963, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
Lol at this Netflix jew Propaganda. Pairing Ethnic 5/10 with White Chads is only gonna make hypergamy even worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Lmao, Deleted member 14166 and 13 others
Running dual mating strategy at the same time JFL.

• +1
Shitskin whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard, Atem Rah and 3 others
Funnily enough both these girls would be "femcels" in india. Because of their dark skin and pheno. Good on them for ascending with white guys I guess.
There are more men than women in India, it's impossible for them to be femcels there, of course it would be harder for them to whore around because of the shame culture, but they'll still be able to easily get boyfriends/husbands.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .👽. and Jason Voorhees
It is so over, I am laughing like an idiot at my own low SMV now. Just LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Jason Voorhees
Cucking a white 5psl for a white 5.5psl. I can’t wait for the curry whores to get to the US and realize that not only do the boys of their dreams not want to date them, they don’t even want to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Danish_Retard, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Cucking a white 5psl for a white 5.5psl. I can’t wait for the curry whores to get to the US and realize that not only do the boys of their dreams not want to date them, they don’t even want to fuck.
That guy isn't a psl 5

Images 86
Images 87

And the other guy a psl 5.5 either

Images 88
Images 89

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14470, 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 14166, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Both of them mog her hard tho
View attachment 1235168

She's recessed af and completely boneless. Incel factory.
I kinda like it tho, I’m attracted to boneless girls, but I know she smells because of her skin color so I won’t fall for it.
This is prime female for me tbh
A60D6A86 42F1 4B81 88DC 7FACD0A043AA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard, lutte and 3 others
lol, just have 2 boyfriends queen :soy: this show obv has ethnics in mind look at her friend group and all the school faculty while the sexual interests are white.
Can't watch this though because of all of the virtue-signaling and :soy: gurl power:soy: i'm not ready for.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 1 other person
I kinda like it tho, I’m attracted to boneless girls, but I know she smells because of her skin color so I won’t fall for it.
This is prime female for me tbh
View attachment 1235173
Not really my type tbh. I like girls with proper structured faces. This foid for example has the exact pheno and colouring but looks 100x times better because of her bones but I do see their appeal

Images 90

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
Not really my type tbh. I like girls with proper structured faces. This foid for example has the exact pheno and colouring but looks 100x times better because of her bones but I do see their appeal

View attachment 1235174
Larsa tier zygos width, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1235174

now this is what you call an optimal forward growth maxilla

• +1
Lol at this Netflix jew Propaganda. Pairing Ethnic 5/10 with White Chads is only gonna make hypergamy even worse
Yeah i hate series like this tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Show is cope
Indian women are femcels even Indians guys prefer staying incel and crying hypergamy instead of dating their looksmatch

All women having high smv is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 4 others
Show is cope
Indian women are femcels even Indians guys prefer staying incel and crying hypergamy instead of dating their looksmatch

All women having high smv is a cope
What about in Canada? Do Indian guys mostly date white girls and Indian girls date white guys instead?

What about in Canada? Do Indian guys mostly date white girls and Indian girls date white guys instead?
Indian guys are almost always incels

few good looking mentally insane white, Latina, Asian etc girls will date them bcz media brainwashing but majority of Indian men aren’t dating anything

no one date Indian girls either

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CFW432, AlexAP, volcelfatcel and 7 others

few good looking mentally insane white, Latina, Asian etc girls will date them bcz media brainwashing but majority of Indian men aren’t dating anything

Biggdink spitting facts. Take notice

@volcelfatcel @Chadeep @AlexAP

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 8165 and 6 others

Indian girls are mad ugly. I would rather date a guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7580 and Jason Voorhees

What ethnicity are most curries in Canada? Punjabis are more in number right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jason Voorhees
What ethnicity are most curries in Canada? Punjabis are more in number right?
Yea Punjabis/sikhs

no one can really tell a difference between them and other Indians

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Yea Punjabis/sikhs

no one can really tell a difference between them and other Indians
I agree most curries look alike but we always have cope thread like these

• JFL
What about chadpreets?
Haven’t seen any Indian who stood out

even normies are currypilled , but this forum will say Muh North Indians look different etc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jason Voorhees
Haven’t seen any Indian who stood out

even normies are currypilled , but this forum will say Muh North Indians look different etc
Indeed over for curries.

• So Sad
Indeed over for curries.
Indians are pretty racist to other Indians... I used to work with lots of North Indians and they’d say they are better than other Indians and look different ... bruh I can’t tell a difference to save my life unless North Indian is wearing a turban

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, TsarTsar444, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
this is comical jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, johncruz12345 and Jason Voorhees
Indians are pretty racist to other Indians... I used to work with lots of North Indians and they’d say they are better than other Indians and look different ... bruh I can’t tell a difference to save my life unless North Indian is wearing a turban
What about Asians?

Do indians not realize. Outside of your caste or whatever. No one gives a fuck if you are north indian or whatever ethnic group.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, TsarTsar444, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Also most north indians literally look like shit. I actually agree they are objectively worse looking.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7580
Do indians not realize. Outside of your caste or whatever. No one gives a fuck if you are north indian or whatever ethnic group.

Differences in culture and heritage usually is the cause.

This problem is common to many countries in europe aswell. North Italians don't consider the southern Italians to be Europeans for being darker and mixed with Arabs The pejorative for them being "Terrone" Same with the British and Irish people. Turks aswell. Now just imagine a country 10 times more diverse than the countries I just mentioned. It's only obvious that this would happen. This problem is not just a third world problem or a problem specific to India. Its a problem that every major country with a diverse population faces tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7580
Differences in culture and heritage usually is the cause.

This problem is common to many countries in europe aswell. North Italians don't consider the southern Italians to be Europeans for being darker and mixed with Arabs The pejorative for them being "Terrone" Same with the British and Irish people. Turks aswell. Now just imagine a country 10 times more diverse than the countries I just mentioned. It's only obvious that this would happen. This problem is not just a third world problem or a problem specific to India. Its a problem that every major country with a diverse population faces tbh
I guess, but makes no sense why north indians have a superiority complex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Jason Voorhees