Brutal eye transformation! Hope for nct cels

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
No matter what you guys think, but im 100% sure this guy went up 1psl.

• +1
Reactions: Obey, chaddyboi66, MentalistKebab and 14 others
From boneless and invisible to boneless and invisible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, BigBoy, DidntRead and 6 others
I didn't even need surgery.
Went from subhuman eyes to decent eyes just by chewing, mewing and puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, ovosoundszn, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
Translate this turkish shit @rockndogs i know u are turk now

I went from subhuman eyes to decent eyes just by chewing, mewing and puberty
Henry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, UnseasonedChicken, BigBoy and 8 others
IS this filler or canthoplasty? Also he went from NCT to NCT. They didnt even move it up to neutral position lol

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
IS this filler or canthoplasty? Also he went from NCT to NCT. They didnt even move it up to neutral position lol
It is neutral now, are you retarded, like legit retarded not even kidding?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 13787, UnseasonedChicken and 2 others
Isn't it insane how big of a difference this makes? He still looks like the exact same person yet his eyes are no longer subhuman tier, they're now somewhat pretty chad eyes. The massive effect on attractiveness of UEE and canthal tilt has always kind of fascinated me.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, BigBoy, SixFootManlet and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
He looks much more confident in the second pic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 1849, SixFootManlet and 2 others
It is neutral now, are you retarded, like legit retarded not even kidding?

It is definitely not neutral. Even neutral is supposed to be like the canthal tilt a milimeter above the medial canthus, and for positive, its supposed to be noticably higher up.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 245
good result

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, PubertyMaxxer and Tony
It is definitely not neutral. Even neutral is supposed to be like the canthal tilt a milimeter above the medial canthus, and for positive, its supposed to be noticably higher up.
No, neutral is when it's literally neutral and you can see in the pics these that the line is perfectly horizontal from one to other corner of the eye

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 13787, SixFootManlet and 1 other person

If this is that “cat eyes” surgery that seems popular in Turkey it’s literally the only good male result I’ve seen. I’d be very wary about this procedure.

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 9568, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
He also improved his jaw with beard

He also improved his jaw with beard

Yeah looks like he dyed it. Plus he seems to have gotten fillers on his cheekbones, as well as improved his skin or is wearing makeup. Always keep that in mind but even doing so, it’s a good result; like I said though, cat eyes surgery usually produces very feminine looking eyes...I haven’t seen a Taban procedure ever make eyes look as unnatural or feminine as some of the cat eye before and afters.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Mateusz74
It was only slight NCT to start with but yeah he improved.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Nct doesn’t matter unless you have no bones

No bones=death sentence

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
damn that’s a great result

Nevermind this guy is more of a female surgeon his male results look like shit lmao %90 of his customers are women lol NEVER go to this guy for surgery he gave a guy upper eyelid exposure jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and PubertyMaxxer
he gave a guy upper eyelid exposure jfl
Which guy?
Then show me more than the „famous 2„ taban before and after results on guys.
eye transformations on young non deformed guys are very very rare.

Which guy?
Then show me more than the „famous 2„ taban before and after results on guys.
eye transformations on young non deformed guys are very very rare.

just fucking lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, SixFootManlet and PubertyMaxxer

just fucking lol

Yeah this is exactly what I mean.
Call it Cat Eye Surgery.
Call it Bella Eye Surgery.
On Men, it’s almost bound to leave you looking like this:

5A53AAD2 08A0 4E65 BF68 5006504AC094

0BF2A853 3438 4737 9581 D2A975664DA1
Save up money and go to Taban instead of these weirdo Turkish docs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel and PubertyMaxxer
Looks to conservative to me. He went from NCT to less NCT. Why not go for positive tilt or at least neutral

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Looks to conservative to me. He went from NCT to less NCT. Why not go for positive tilt or at least neutral

Have to disagree; the result in the OP is great because it looks natural. And since he’s using a brow lift to raise the eyes, had he gone for more PCT, he would’ve ended up like this:

6EB3D677 A54F 4FF2 AFEA 27DD09EF179C

Unless you really need to raise your eyebrows, this technique seems to generally result in horrible results for men. Taban’s almond eye surgery is superior, unless the look you want is like the one above.

Also the OP result did achieve Neutral canthal tilt in one eye, in the other he didnt.

Have to disagree; the result in the OP is great because it looks natural. And since he’s using a brow lift to raise the eyes, had he gone for more PCT, he would’ve ended up like this:

View attachment 195485

Unless you really need to raise your eyebrows, this technique seems to generally result in horrible results for men. Taban’s almond eye surgery is superior, unless the look you want is like the one above.

Also the OP result did achieve Neutral canthal tilt in one eye, in the other he didnt.

Yeah I was wrong. Defiantly looks neutral tilt now

u, u readin, u already know all the shit u need money n go to taban

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
very good result. Subtle and realistic, and an objective non-plastic improvement

Ufuk is a muslim name so likely frauder

Fuck I have a similar eye area to that guy. Can't wait to visit that surgeon. Thanks for the lifefuel, OP.
Ufuk is a muslim name so likely frauder
JFL at this cope. Yeah, give 100x the money to Dr. Shekelburg Shekelstein in Jewnited States of America for the same results.

Turkey has plenty of good cosmetic surgeons.
Good results are always conservative. People who want too much end up looking like an extra from an aliens movie.

View attachment 195485

The best mtF transformation I've seen. Legit went from male to female without even touching roids. Eye area >>>> everything.

Last edited:

JFL i NEED this surgery my eyes are assymetrical and NCT
I slay jbs anyway because eboymaxed

JFL look at this fat fuck incel he has a fat gf that cheats on him cage its over