Brutal height pill holy fuck don't read suifuel

This is different than a 5ft6 5/10 white guy and a 6ft4 5/10 ethnic though

5ft6 5/10 its a wrap TBH thats an incel, even if white

5/10 ethnic is hard —even at 6ft4– but not incel tier tbh. at that height if you get jacked and big and do basic frauds like beard, sunglasses, you can get laid IMO.
5/10 ethnic = 4/10 white and im being generous here, no point making extreme variations with their heights.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4614
>says im coping
>"im mostly white"

fuck off
no you silly boy, i am saying that before you claim im coping because i’m muh ethnic

i know ethnics that slay more than me simply because they have a bit better smv. ethnic falio isn’t as brutal as you say

ofc if you’re a typical muhammad and 5’6 you will be incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3593
Because you're probably good looking.
not good looking

i have giga low trust typical albanian pheno, people make jokes about it jfl. it’s literally so fucking low class it’s unbelievable

also i’m bloated asf

you probably mog me if you NTmax and posted NT pics ded srs.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I mean dude go take a picture lol. I made my poor mom do photoshoots of me with a professional camera :ROFLMAO: go take a pic of u playing basketball in a tanktop
My incel farmer's tan is too apparent in tanktops.

You are so lazy it’s unbelievable

First off I have been using 0.1% tret for about 2 years now, you can go in the sun as long as you put sunscreen on your face. You don’t need to put it on your upper arms or whatever and thus can fix your farmers tan. honestly even with accutane+tret you get a little bit red but can tan without burn if you use mt2 +sunscreen

“Not summer anymore” go to a tanning bed lol. They exist for this reason.

If you are giga pale inject 1-500mcg of mt2 20mins before tanning bed. use sunscreen on your face/ wherever u use tret.
Not going to a tanning bed. Stacies work at all the tanning salons near me. Can you still tan your face with tret or do you have to cover it?

View attachment 1355476 6'5 compared to 2 people who are 5'7 -5'8 It's brutal :feelswah:

They literally look like children compared to the tall person

This is why if you are manlet. You literally need chad-gigachad tier levels of facial bone structure to slay.
Manlets who look to dom look like Geodudes. The proportions make them look like they are trying too hard :ogre:
Hasan is 6'3... not 6'5. Still brutal heightmog. He's also standing closer to the camera, which makes the heightmog seem worse than it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
5'9 tyronelite. 40+ bodycount. Keep coping. You're just ugly in the face. Get over it lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 7725
not good looking

i have giga low trust typical albanian pheno, people make jokes about it jfl. it’s literally so fucking low class it’s unbelievable

also i’m bloated asf

you probably mog me if you NTmax and posted NT pics ded srs.
Have i seen your pics?

Im Half albanian
Albanian men either have neanderthal or Alexander The Great pheno, no in between.
Seen some subhumans seen some moggers. Its a hit or miss for women there also

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Im sick of this "normie face + hair + 6 foot up = slay" not true at all lol, you NEED chadlite face to slay at minimum. Im normie or even HTN on some days and 6'1 and i have a full head of hair no balding and 99% of girls are repulsed by me

Have i seen your pics?

Im Half albanian
Albanian men either have neanderthal or Alexander The Great pheno, no in between.
Seen some subhumans seen some moggers. Its a hit or miss for women there also
no shqipe and yea i agree

View attachment 1355476 6'5 compared to 2 people who are 5'7 -5'8 It's brutal :feelswah:

They literally look like children compared to the tall person

This is why if you are manlet. You literally need chad-gigachad tier levels of facial bone structure to slay.
Manlets who look to dom look like Geodudes. The proportions make them look like they are trying too hard :ogre:
He's 6'3

Ideal