Brutal how this forum is against facial hair despite all women prefers it

I am speaking about ME and my lived experience. There are definitely pros and cons to both

Speaking from what real women I have met and slept with have told me this is what I can report:

Mostt have said I look better with facial hair (7-10 day growth specifically) These women tend to be 20 or older but even a few 18 year olds said it too. Maybe 20 percent said they prefer me clean shaven over facial hair however this mainly had to do with the feel and scratch that facial hair can cause against their own skin.

One con though is all girls I have met told me I look older with facial hair, that I go from looking 22-25 to late 20's and given I age fraud and want to get as young as girls as possible this is the main reason I stay clean shaven.

Also with facial hair, even a few days growth I significantly lose my hollow cheek look. Given this is such a halo and real women have mentioned it before I stay clean shaven as well. Given mot men do not have hollow cheeks I can see why this is a moot point

Also I am narcy af, I just love looking at myself with the runway male model pheno, hollow cheeks and zygo arch totally prominent. I also stay clean shaven for myself and I love seeing my bones over facial hair.

However, another anecdote, the one time I had a 15 year old literally come up to me and flirt and try to get me to take her home to watch a movie to my place was a night I happened to be clean shaven, dunno if the same woulda happened if I had been rocking stubble that night, I will never know because I never talked to that girl again, but just throwing that out there

TLDR I stay clean shaven because I look younger and want to appeal to the youngest girls possible and I al GL enough that I dont need stubble to increase my looks even tho most women have said I look better with it
An ethnic with hollow cheeks would be better off being shaven wouldn't u say bro? Coz facial hair may give the women negative vibes if they have facial hair due to looking more ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Having any kind of facial hair is retarded if you have bones + lean as a young guy
Even when late 20s you can pull off looking early 20s if you look after Ur skin, you can genuinely look early 20s for a good 10-12 years beyond 20 imo.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
then why does kpop worship exist?
Yes some people can pull off facial hair. Not most