Brutal: Most here overrate their looks and mewing won't do shit.

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Many people here seem to think they are above average looking and if they just got that one minor surgery, they could overcome all their struggles and magically transform into a chadlite.

But guess what: You may have some chad features, like high pfl, wide jaw, defined cheekbones. Without harmony this means jackshit. Harmony and especially facial averageness trumps individual features any day.

As long as you have the bare minimum of forward growth, mewing won't change your face enough to look any different. Your lips will be slighty fuller, better undereye support, but your face will still look fucked.

The ONLY way mewing will raise your SMV dramatically is if you have a significant overbite and manage to correct it, but again this is next to unheard of, and surgery is often the quicker and more efficient answer.

And legit giga recessed mouthbreathers have shit genetics anyway, because their deformity arose from epigenetic factors/ posterior tongue tie which is really hard to fix after infancy or shit cranial base.

For instance bone density and collagen have at least the same effect on attractiveness than forward growth alone, and if you have weak bones, it mostly has to do with your gut flora being out of whack, go fix that.

So cut all this softmaxxing bullshit and save up. Stop being a bitch and be real with yourself, you need to fix your ratios. You know what to do. Go study the ideal facial ratios, start morphing, consult sith surgeons, become an expert.

This is your only face and your only life so don't fuck it up by being a lazy faggot or doing a stupid procedure without knowing the science behind it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Chinlet Ascension, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
dn read GOOD AVI

• JFL
Reactions: 189 and joeveniro
n1 here believes in mewing jfl its all a joke

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim and gamma
bimax and roids

only way you can ascend in looks

harmony means shit. I have a friend with a totally unnatural wide and extremely square jaw. People on here would say he has a giant jaw implant or fillers and no harmony. Still he is the biggest slayer i know.
I see unnatural looking rtt ken doll dudes in the city walking with gorgeous stunner girlfriend. They have average faces but roided up, covered in tatts, totally tanned with mt2 and always wearing expensive designer clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Jew_Supremacist, Ocelot and 1 other person
harmony means shit. I have a friend with a totally unnatural wide and extremely square jaw. People on here would say he has a giant jaw implant or fillers and no harmony. Still he is the biggest slayer i know.
I see unnatural looking rtt ken doll dudes in the city walking with gorgeous stunner girlfriend. They have average faces but roided up, covered in tatts, totally tanned with mt2 and always wearing expensive designer clothes.
I doubt that's his only good feature and he probably still has decent harmony. People with no harmony look legit repulsive, and obviously you can roid and pull some chicks that are into that niche but you also alienate a big chunk of women and for most people on here that's not a realistic avenue, you still need the right body genetics and be willing to live that livestyle

copied my post

I suspect that Mew is right about gradual forces remodeling maxilla and mandible, if you think about it he is likely wrong about where the forces should be applied. It probably has little to do with the tongue, but from chewing.

I have a tendency to chew on my right side and my teeth are not as crowded on that side of mouth. The ideal material is mot that mastic crap either. That stuff is more like a resin. The ideal material is fibrous plant material. Old asparagus, green and white cabbages, raw crucifers, etc.

Mewing can work, but probably late teens is the last time you will get any significant gains.

This is probably only one of two examples of successful Mewing I have seen.

It seems I’m the only realist here
Everyone here is deluded and thinks they’re chad it seems

my nose is long, is there any solution :unsure: