Brutal neurotransmitter pill #1 Pietro Boselli

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0

watch this to witness his shit neurotransmitters

He has the package. @2peasinapod
He has looks, status, height, frame, IQ, pheno ... but he doesn't have neurotransmitters

Brutal neurotransmitter pill # 1

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, DidntRead, TheMewingBBC and 8 others
He's a straight fucking chad though holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
just because he's not a good public speaker u can't conclude his neurotransmitter balance is shit tbh. u dont know how happy or fulfilled he is

i agree with neurotransmitter theory though, but i dont think this is a good example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685, Framletgod and 1 other person
images

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
my transmitters feel positive today

• Love it
Reactions: InjectE
just because he's not a good public speaker u can't conclude his neurotransmitter balance is shit tbh. u dont know how happy or fulfilled he is

i agree with neurotransmitter theory though, but i dont think this is a good example
massive cope

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
I'll be honest, too long, didn't watch but if you have shit neurotransmitters you're fucked. Its rare to find goodlooking people with shit neurotransmitters because they received constant validation all their life, which builds this halo around them, and basically molds their personality. Its rare, which makes it even more weird when you see one.

• +1

He has looks, status, height, frame, IQ, pheno ... but he doesn't have neurotransmitters

He should have used propranolol before the presentation.

• +1
massive cope
so having good neurotransmitters equals your rethoric, verbal iq, pronounciation, pacing and things have to be top tier?

you could say elon musk is a terrible public speaker, stutters, stumbles, seems nervous, but the guy achieved pretty much more than anyone alive with few exceptions.

if you draw parallel between optimal neurotransmitter balance and success, which's i'd say a reasonable and logical parallel, then something is elon's brain has to be pretty fucking optimal. obviously no one knows how happy he is, or you could even argue absolute success doesnt equate to happiness its more how fulfilled you feel by your expectations set to yourself, but either way just saying pietro has "shit neurotransmitters" based on this talk is a very vague theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and InjectE
tranny drugs killed his neurotransmitters

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and InjectE
maybe the nig is just nervous?

• +1
maybe the nig is just nervous?
that is OPs point. he's essentially implying "why in the hell is he nervous when he literally has everything one man could hope for and he's talking to people that are subhumans compared to him"

hes saying all these achievements are meaningless if u dont have optimal neurotransmitter balance

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Bennett, CopeAndRope and 3 others
its very hard to live up to a high perception

this guy is percieved as superman tier

i do think he suffers from depression though
1) noone is is relatable to him becasue hes on another level
2) he is clearly intelligent, in a world full of brain dead idiots
3) hes on fin and wakes up flacid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Bennett, CopeAndRope and 3 others
I would be a high iq superman inspirational person if I had normal collagen

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Bennett, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
"pheno"

• +1
Who cares, look at the comments from foids drooling over him

• +1

He comes across as non-NT and sorta aspie. I see his kind of behavior style a lot in my STEM university and physics classes, it's typical for high IQ. Very unattractive to women. His looks saved him from being incel.

Seeing his kind of behavior so much among high IQ people has always made me believe that being high IQ isn't a very good thing in a lot of ways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, InjectE and Deleted member 2486
the only thing in the world i want right now is love and kisses from your avi

• +1
He's just nervous
the only thing in the world i want right now is love and kisses from your avi
You will never have this

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and xit
Not a single second Wtf is that

What are you even trying to say?

he has cuck eyes, he's nothing special

• +1

haloes me

• +1
I NEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEED

• +1
This username... this avi category... the high posts in a short period... this neurotransmitter obsession...

are you who I think you are? :what:

• Love it
so having good neurotransmitters equals your rethoric, verbal iq, pronounciation, pacing and things have to be top tier?

you could say elon musk is a terrible public speaker, stutters, stumbles, seems nervous, but the guy achieved pretty much more than anyone alive with few exceptions.

if you draw parallel between optimal neurotransmitter balance and success, which's i'd say a reasonable and logical parallel, then something is elon's brain has to be pretty fucking optimal. obviously no one knows how happy he is, or you could even argue absolute success doesnt equate to happiness its more how fulfilled you feel by your expectations set to yourself, but either way just saying pietro has "shit neurotransmitters" based on this talk is a very vague theory
its very hard to live up to a high perception

this guy is percieved as superman tier

i do think he suffers from depression though
1) noone is is relatable to him becasue hes on another level
2) he is clearly intelligent, in a world full of brain dead idiots
3) hes on fin and wakes up flacid
hes neurotic because of neurotransmitter damage as a teen or kid. If someone is a loser as an adolescent, they never fully recover.
@cocainecowboy neuroticism equals bad neurotransmitters

He comes across as non-NT and sorta aspie. I see his kind of behavior style a lot in my STEM university and physics classes, it's typical for high IQ. Very unattractive to women. His looks saved him from being incel.

to some women, not all
hes neurotic because of neurotransmitter damage as a teen or kid. If someone is a loser as an adolescent, they never fully recover.

he spent his youth in the gym and in textbooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and InjectE
ngl was searching for an autist to rate him a 4 jfl

Chad af watched this talk a few months ago

Do yourself a favor and dont read the comments. It's too brutal.

Why is injecte banned unironically good poster

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks