Brutal poorcel pill

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Just been to the orthodontist.

I wanted to put on an expander and invisalign.

I'm not eligible for invisalign as they have to turn my canines on their axis, and they didn't take my expander request seriously.

So I'd have to put on regular braces on lower teeth.
Which already e rages me, because You should before putting braces on you should expand from what I gathered.

On top of that I've been told, and I've been shown my xray and my lower wisdom teeth are in a weird position, and he suggested me removing them. Which I am not going to know, knowing the effects it would have on my bone.

On top of that My parents refuse to pay 5000 euros for braces.

I am about to rope ngl.

I'm not eligible for invisalign as they have to turn my canines on their axis, and they didn't take my expander request seriously.

Which already e rages me, because You should before putting braces on you should expand from what I gathered.

On top of that I've been told, and I've been shown my xray and my lower wisdom teeth are in a weird position, and he suggested me removing them. Which I am not going to know, knowing the effects it would have on my bone.

I am about to rope ngl.

I am about to rope ngl.
Nice shit post

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3