Brutal redpilling pummeling me to death

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
My girlfriend and I fought AGAIN because I made a comment about how she should lock her car doors at night because someone could break in and she said “we live in a good area. Why do you have to make me worry? I never worried about that before” and she got pissed.

then I said “I’m just being safe. Just because we live in a good area doesn’t mean bad people arent present. It’s always good to lock your car doors to be safe”

then we argued and it led to her saying “you never protect me. You wouldn’t fight someone for me or beat someone up for me. I feel like you’d never stick up for yourself either.”

then I said “in what occasion have I ever had to even think about fighting someone for you?”

she said “I don’t know, but I want you to beat someone up to protect me.”

:hnghn:

In this life you have to basically be a barbarian like someone from the movie 300 in order to make your woman happy. She wants to see you as a big alpha male warrior who is beating people up 24/7

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 5E65222B-D5E5-4F4D-A129-2445CDDC0DC6.png
    5E65222B-D5E5-4F4D-A129-2445CDDC0DC6.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
women want you to fight richerd ramirez

dumb her
this ltr will fail sooner or later

women want you to fight richerd ramirez
They want to see Richard Ramirez kill me brutally and be covered in my blood. It would make her pussy pulsate. She even told me this once “I want to see you kill a man. That would be the hottest thing ever to see you covered in blood from destroying someone.”

women still have the same minds as in the 1300s when people would kill and slaughter in great wars

• +1
she doesn't see you as a man or respect you if she speaks to you like that

she doesn't see you as a man or respect you if she speaks to you like that
She apologized becuase I was going to pack my shit and leave. Then she felt regretful and said she’d treat me better. Idk….life sucks sometimes

• +1
She apologized becuase I was going to pack my shit and leave. Then she felt regretful and said she’d treat me better. Idk….life sucks sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore