Brutal skull shape pill

CL8

CL8

Bronze
3724327 3543837 1690074734424

His skull resembles that of a caveman who never underwent brain development and those eyes oh my god it's screams incel energy and sexual frustation.

His nose is so big that you can fit a cock inside it .
Low class appearance overall looks like an npc. (won't be surprised if he is one)

He would perfectly make a diddy slave since he has a skull shape close to him.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, zyzzbrah1234, sportsmogger and 2 others
why are you roasting yourself

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, sportsmogger, counterintuitive and 2 others
View attachment 3189341

His skull resembles that of a caveman who never underwent brain development and those eyes oh my god it's screams incel energy and sexual frustation.

His nose is so big that you can fit a cock inside it .
Low class appearance overall looks like an npc. (won't be surprised if he is one)

He would perfectly make a diddy slave since he has a skull shape close to him.
Exactly the same shape as mine, already knew from age of 9 that girls will be no where to be found for me. I do blame my parents even tho I like them and hope God will be kind to them

And if it is the same as mine his side even look worse, the recessed forehead with prominent browridge, not because of forward growth but literally from the brain melting backwards. Low iq comes with this and probably ADHD too, because prefrontala cortex is under developed. Less iq and bad working memory, which leads the sufferer to become an overally emotionally abused dog who deserves nothing more than to rot in hell

And if it is the same as mine his side even look worse, the recessed forehead with prominent browridge, not because of forward growth but literally from the brain melting backwards. Low iq comes with this and probably ADHD too, because prefrontala cortex is under developed. Less iq and bad working memory, which leads the sufferer to become an overally emotionally abused dog who deserves nothing more than to rot in hell
Brutal:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel