Brutal story and life lesson you can learn from it without having to suffer

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So basically I was chilling with Stacey
We had sex and things were going well

let’s figure out how this happened shall we?

so I was the biggest fish in the tank, it’s not hard to believe. Frauded 6’2 muscular, handsome facially, good skin, good hair, and lean

however she moved on?

Tf I was so angry I thought I was the biggest Chad?! How can this happen
Well ofc there’s always a bigger Chad

always someone that’ll be able to take what u earnt away from you

I had a fucking perfect jb Stacey fwb sitautation occurring just 24 hrs ago

now I struggle to even get a response

the moral takeaway: even if u are the biggest Chad u must be aware that somewhere, no matter how far away there is some Chad that will be able to take EVERYTHING FROM YOU. so while u can benefit from a foid, take everything you can. I promise u it won’t be forever so make the most of it while it lasts :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, PYT, n0rthface and 5 others

so I was the biggest fish in the tank, it’s not hard to believe. Frauded 6’2 muscular, handsome facially, good skin, good hair, and lean

however she moved on?

the moral takeaway: even if u are the biggest Chad u must be aware that somewhere, no matter how far away there is some Chad that will be able to take EVERYTHING FROM YOU. so while u can benefit from a foid, take everything you can. I promise u it won’t be forever so make the most of it while it lasts :Comfy:
I didn’t understand what I can learn from this bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member and Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

however she moved on?

Doesn't mean that Chad came along. It could be a variety of reasons tbh, including

1) Bad sex
2) Ex hit her up
3) A new guy did come along (he doesn't have to be a Chad tho, could have been another above avg guy she was interested in because of preferences/biases)
4) She didn't like your personality/specific look (this is NOT COPE, it's happened to me and I've seen it happen)
5) She's just busy and you're being too needy

• +1
I know
So you really had a stacy and you had stuff with her going on?
Bro exactly 7 days ago I was legit having sex with a 17 year old Stacey . I was at her house. A week later she’s fucking someone else.

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
It is
Doesn't mean that Chad came along. It could be a variety of reasons tbh, including

1) Bad sex
2) Ex hit her up
3) A new guy did come along (he doesn't have to be a Chad tho, could have been another above avg guy she was interested in because of preferences/biases)
4) She didn't like your personality/specific look (this is NOT COPE, it's happened to me and I've seen it happen)
5) She's just busy and you're being too needy
literally option 3. She sent a snap in bed with him. I’m probs psl 5-5.5 he was psl 6. Simple replacement pill tbg

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Bro exactly 7 days ago I was legit having sex with a 17 year old Stacey . I was at her house. A week later she’s fucking someone else.

it is what it is
It is
literally option 3. She sent a snap in bed with him. I’m probs psl 5-5.5 he was psl 6. Simple replacement pill tbg
Be aware of hypergamy they all are whores
They fuck with you or talk to you 3-4 other guys are behind talking with her and shooting loads every week

• +1
It is

Be aware of hypergamy they all are whores
They fuck with you or talk to you 3-4 other guys are behind talking with her and shooting loads every week
Whores will be whores bro. It’s fucking water I’m afraid, and if u don’t expect it ( like me) it’ll fuck u over

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
It is

Well then why are you surprised? This happens quite frequently. Women have unlimited options, they are the choosers. What's new here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
she’s probably shit testing

spin frame and hold plates you’ll be ok

however she moved on?

Oh also be careful. Those nerds you yelled at in the bus the other day might go ER on you one day. You never know. Incels are unpredictable. Who might have thought someone like Elliot Rodgers might become violent. But it happens. You can never predict the outcome of things.

Stay safe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3828

however she moved on?

This is why Amish women are the only kind you can marry.

@Lev Peshkov do you roid?

• +1

however she moved on?

• Love it
You met Shannon on Tinder?

• JFL

however she moved on?

Actually a good lesson most guys try to be nice hoping they build equity with the girl like it's an investment.

But in reality she is preparing to monkey branch to the next guy.

Screenshot 20211107 161903 Chrome

No different to the markets, cash your gains in before it goes bust.

And always have multiple women on the roll as well.

Actually a good lesson most guys try to be nice hoping they build equity with the girl like it's an investment.

But in reality she is preparing to monkey branch to the next guy.

View attachment 1395475

No different to the markets, cash your gains in before it goes bust.

And always have multiple women on the roll as well.
Bro she was dtf once I have a question since she isn’t looking for relationships, we’re kinda close now but how would I reinitate that I wanna fuck Ugm

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
What I learned from this? Life starts at 6psl

• JFL
What I learned from this? Life starts at 6psl
Tbh life starts when you’re the most sexually attractive male possible. Women want the best Chad for sex not some aesthetic think.