brutal tinderpill

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
> tinder in early 2020 (pre covid): i ask my oneitis out and she says "lets go for coffee tehehe" so that she could cry about her life problems.

> tinder in 2023: two girls go out with me for coffee and use me as an emotional tampon as well

different girls same shit. muh numbers game, some men literally dont have it lookswise. bitches look at me and think "this guy, emotional tampon hehehe". none of these girls was sexual with my in the slightest. but im sure with a few surgeries this wont happen again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Find a femboy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
> tinder in early 2020 (pre covid): i ask my oneitis out and she says "lets go for coffee tehehe" so that she could cry about her life problems.

> tinder in 2023: two girls go out with me for coffee and use me as an emotional tampon as well

different girls same shit. muh numbers game, some men literally dont have it lookswise. bitches look at me and think "this guy, emotional tampon hehehe". none of these girls was sexual with my in the slightest. but im sure with a few surgeries this wont happen again.
Bozo, make a beckyfish and see what kind of HTNs are going to triple-text your fish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 29581