BRUTAL WATER RETENTION AND HOW TO DEBLOAT

iwillbeflinch

iwillbeflinch

Bronze
I know I said that I'm leaving this forum BUT HOLY SHIT I HAVE TO POST THIS. THESE PICTURES ARE LIKE 3 DAYS APART.

LOOK AT HOW MUCH WATER RETENTION FUCKS UP FACIAL AESTETHICS
THESE PICTURES ARE 3 DAYS APART.

Screenshot 7
Screenshot 1

SDAASDDS
IMG 20220324 133431

Now let's keep your "You look like shit, you have shit skin, upper eyelid, get a haircut etc etc..." comments away. I'm on a bodybuilding cut, after I sort my body it's easy to sort hair and clothes out/

OK so basically those pics on left was when I was taking a break from my diet for around one week to relax. Which meant high carbs (including peanut butter and ice cream) and I didn't go on runs or did much cardio.

Right is me today, I'm back on my diet and going on runs and weightlifting 6 days a week.
I also was at a rock concert yesterday and moshing for like 1 2 hours and after I went back to my room I just drank some water and didn't eat anything and slept.

You can literally improve your facial leanness in 3-4 days by reducing the amount of carbs you eat and doing cardio.
Now, I am not saying cut out the carbs as they are needed, but I would say maybe eat them less and eat complex carbs. Instead of white bread and cereal for kids. JFL
you're an adult not a kid. go eat flaxseed, yogurt, oats or something.

anyway thats it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, ripcordgod1 and Elvisandreaa
i dont see a difference

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, CristianT, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
keto to lose water weight, drink lots of water then go back to ur previous diet slowly whilst drinking plenty of water and maintaining that
end thread kys

dis faggot recommends flaxseed and oats bruh u trynna get us killed jfl

• +1
Reactions: mfk, russwestbrook and xefo
keto to lose water weight, drink lots of water then go back to ur previous diet slowly whilst drinking plenty of water and maintaining that
end thread kys

I tried keto and it's just a crash diet kinda thing and not sustainable plus makes you shit water.

flaxseed is a very good carb as even only 30 grams can make you feel full and satiated

I tried keto and it's just a crash diet kinda thing and not sustainable plus makes you shit water.

flaxseed is a very good carb as even only 30 grams can make you feel full and satiated
flaxseed is pufa faggot, ngl u weak if u cant live on keto for 1-2 weeks, thas all u need

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
You either dehydrate and starve yourself to near death or you're not in the game :Comfy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-234217~2.png
    Screenshot_20220107-234217~2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcel2002, RoyaleWithCheese, RopeMaxxed and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I know I said that I'm leaving this forum BUT HOLY SHIT I HAVE TO POST THIS. THESE PICTURES ARE LIKE 3 DAYS APART.

LOOK AT HOW MUCH WATER RETENTION FUCKS UP FACIAL AESTETHICS
THESE PICTURES ARE 3 DAYS APART.

View attachment 1604317View attachment 1604318

View attachment 1604323View attachment 1604325

Now let's keep your "You look like shit, you have shit skin, upper eyelid, get a haircut etc etc..." comments away. I'm on a bodybuilding cut, after I sort my body it's easy to sort hair and clothes out/

OK so basically those pics on left was when I was taking a break from my diet for around one week to relax. Which meant high carbs (including peanut butter and ice cream) and I didn't go on runs or did much cardio.

Right is me today, I'm back on my diet and going on runs and weightlifting 6 days a week.
I also was at a rock concert yesterday and moshing for like 1 2 hours and after I went back to my room I just drank some water and didn't eat anything and slept.

You can literally improve your facial leanness in 3-4 days by reducing the amount of carbs you eat and doing cardio.
Now, I am not saying cut out the carbs as they are needed, but I would say maybe eat them less and eat complex carbs. Instead of white bread and cereal for kids. JFL
you're an adult not a kid. go eat flaxseed, yogurt, oats or something.

anyway thats it.
I remember you from somewhere jfl

I'm doing bodybuilding, keto will make me lose muscle.

what about health
Idk bro , those male models and people with defined faces don't follow any specific diet . They're just genetically blessed with low fat amount in the face + good bone structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, Deleted member 13787, qkz and 2 others
You either dehydrate and starve yourself to near death or you're not in the game :Comfy:
Or you just exercise a healthy amount and eat food that isn't complete shit but ya know I say tomato you say tomayto :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Birdcell
no difference

Idk bro , those male models and people with defined faces don't follow any specific diet . They're just genetically blessed with low fat amount in the face + good bone structure
okay and im not?
im not tryna be a male model why would i care.

Or you just exercise a healthy amount and eat food that isn't complete shit but ya know I say tomato you say tomayto :lul:
How many chads follow a healthy diet ?
Dudes like Islam Dulatov eat whatever they want and still have 0 fat nor water in their face , on top of having like 99.99% tier bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Korea
okay and im not?
im not tryna be a male model why would i care.
Yes , if you don't have the "lean face" genetics it's basically senseless to follow diets and intentionally to ruin your life quality by restricting food , just to have little bit more defined face for 1 day ??????????????????? :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ROTTING
No way you think models don't diet bro.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
No way you think models don't diet bro.
Before they got into modelling , you think they followed a certain diet or restricted let's say salt intake , or they just looked like they do , no matter what the ate . Tbh I believe in the latter one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes , if you don't have the "lean face" genetics it's basically senseless to follow diets and intentionally to ruin your life quality by restricting food , just to have little bit more defined face for 1 day ??????????????????? :hnghn:
ruining my life by eating healthy. i'm not even going to argue with you.

once u start eating healthy eating those processed shitty junk food is torture

Before they got into modelling , you think they followed a certain diet or restricted let's say salt intake , or they just looked like they do , no matter what the ate . Tbh I believe in the latter one
this is why wou will always be a loser in life

You're somewhat right tbh. They never looked "bloated".

But to have a facial structure that defined, you must be between 10 -12% bf.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Birdcell
ruining my life by eating healthy. i'm not even going to argue with you.

once u start eating healthy eating those processed shitty junk food is torture
Restricting salt intake , have fun with eating tasteless chicken or potatoes , or just avoiding simple bread :feelskek: , restricting carbs , jfl good luck feeling weak and having sugar cravings after living your whole life eating sweet products and starchy food . And the most funny thing is , that this shit barely works , at least didn't for me , my 2 weeks on keto gave me constipation and low energy the whole day , there was almost 0 difference to face definition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ROTTING and Korea
this is why wou will always be a loser in life
By all means , go try your low salt no carbs shit and see on yourself that it makes barely any difference , beside removing the only easily obtainable pleasure : food

• +1
By all means , go try your low salt no carbs shit and see on yourself that it makes barely any difference , beside removing the only easily obtainable pleasure : food
if food is your only pleasure in life you have mental health problems.

I am not a slave to food, if I get cravings I eat. I genuinly enjoy no carbs. and put salt on my food if i feel like it
Restricting salt intake , have fun with eating tasteless chicken or potatoes , or just avoiding simple bread :feelskek: , restricting carbs , jfl good luck feeling weak and having sugar cravings after living your whole life eating sweet products and starchy food . And the most funny thing is , that this shit barely works , at least didn't for me , my 2 weeks on keto gave me constipation and low energy the whole day , there was almost 0 difference to face definition
i eat chicken meatballs and they taste good

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

I am not a slave to food, if I get cravings I eat. I genuinly enjoy no carbs. and put salt on my food if i feel like it

I you can't accept @Birdcell is right you're coping.

No one below 20% bf to going to go from "Bloated to Angular" Facial Structures.

Those type of transformations happen when someone 25% + cuts to 12%.

The human body will naturally incline you to your body's healthy bf%.

If you aren't angular at a healthy bf%, no point in cutting because it wont change anything.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Birdcell and ROTTING

Carbs are technically not essential macronutrients , but you can't deny that they're serve a role of a very cheap and fast obtainable food group . Our human history makes a slight turn after discovering agriculture and farming : In Asia it's rice , in Europe and Africa it's wheat and in America it's Corn , every single one of these grains played a major role in the development of culture and civilization on each of these continents.
It's not a coincidence , that carbohydrates and sugars are so important in modern society too , and basically avoiding them because "muh bloating" is unreasonable

Last edited:
  • +1
I you can't accept @Birdcell is right you're coping.

No one below 20% bf to going to go from "Bloated to Angular" Facial Structures.

Those type of transformations happen when someone 25% + cuts to 12%.

The human body will naturally incline you to your body's healthy bf%.

If you aren't angular at a healthy bf%, no point in cutting because it wont change anything.
i was gonna argue with u but ive decided to install a website blocker to block this website

Debloat = Low body fat and no sodium.

I remember you were starvemaxxing not too long ago :lul:
Brutal tbh, starving yourself for weeks on end just to get chiseled for like half a day :lul::lul::lul:
It's all fucking genetics in the end :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and Birdcell
I remember you were starvemaxxing not too long ago :lul:
Brutal tbh, starving yourself for weeks on end just to get chiseled for like half a day :lul::lul::lul:
It's all fucking genetics in the end :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Yeah , I thought about this one too , and thought it was very stupid to do this , because the effects lasted only a day maybe :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
eating healthy foods makes you feel better as a whole though lmfao, dieting on the other hand does not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EnderMist, iwillbeflinch and Birdcell
eating healthy foods makes you feel better as a whole though lmfao, dieting on the other hand does not
Well , I enjoy eating a donut or drinking a soda before training , you don't ?

• +1
end thread kys

mirin you aba8, maybe

Well , I enjoy eating a donut or drinking a soda before training , you don't ?
Well that is different is it not, that is the purpose of those sorts of foods, quick energy so if anything you are being healthy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Well that is different is it not, that is the purpose of those sorts of foods, quick energy so if anything you are being healthy :lul:
Makes sense , but would be cool if we could tell that the 50% + obese American population , that they don't need another 500 kcal and 80g of carbs before bedtime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AsGoodAsItGets, ROTTING and 1 other person
Makes sense , but would be cool if we could tell that the 50% + obese American population , that they don't need another 500 kcal and 80g of carbs before bedtime.
But sleep is tiring god how don't you get that :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Its not the fat making u bloated its ur bones if you want a skinny face u wont get it cause of ur genetic face bones unless u ask a doctor to help u out

Its not the fat making u bloated its ur bones if you want a skinny face u wont get it cause of ur genetic face bones unless u ask a doctor to help u out
You can't have angular face with high amount of fat in face

• +1
You can't have angular face with high amount of fat in face
Yea but you have barely any fat in the face so your face is just gonna look round due to bones

You have otherwise you wouldnt be so bloated looking but what u need is a wider frame and neck possible a stubble ur face looks more mature/masc as compared to ur body
I have no bones :hnghn:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Birdcell
Those who model have already gone through selection bias meaning modeling selects for those who already have a somewhat ideal diet. GL people are often raised to eat healthy, it’s strongly theorized this specifically improves dento-facial growth meaning good bone structure, leanness, and healthy diet may be correlated. Saying diet doesn’t affect looks or that GL people don’t need to diet because “muh genetics” is cope.

• +1
Those who model have already gone through selection bias meaning modeling selects for those who already have a somewhat ideal diet. GL people are often raised to eat healthy, it’s strongly theorized this specifically improves dento-facial growth meaning good bone structure, leanness, and healthy diet may be correlated. Saying diet doesn’t affect looks or that GL people don’t need to diet because “muh genetics” is cope.
Interesting point tbh , I had similar thought although this always meant for me , that through diet I could achieve very aesthetic look, however I noticed that some people , if they lose fat in their face , their eye area suffers too with it.

• +1
Interesting point tbh , I had similar thought although this always meant for me , that through diet I could achieve very aesthetic look, however I noticed that some people , if they lose fat in their face , their eye area suffers too with it.
Also a lot of the benefit from good diet is during early childhood, RIP.

• JFL
This was a good thread. Times where I actually was engaging in a discussion and not spamming 24/7 my autistic pics to brag "muh bones". RIP

literally looks better on the right. damn your cheek bones can be cut off and given to thousands of incels and make them ascend

• JFL
massive bullshit ive read

ur body can make all the glucose it needs from amino acids (protein)
caged at this misinformation, just say u dont have the discipline to not for for jew propaganda

• Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed