Brutal

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
My lazy ass decided not to upgrade ram on my school laptop so now I'm left with 4gb, was working with Greenfoot and close to 2gb of ram was being used. Holy fucking shit.

Next to that I also don't know how to add an object into the world anymore via another class so I'm stuck with that too.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor elmo rage gif

Wtf is greenfoot

You doing computer science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cool cool what year are you?
Just got into it a few months ago bro. It's complicated stuff sometimes haha.

Just got into it a few months ago bro. It's complicated stuff sometimes haha.
Yeah the hardest class I took was intro to data structures and algorithms those labs were brutal

• +1
Yeah the hardest class I took was intro to data structures and algorithms those labs were brutal
How did you keep focus on all the things? I'm working on html too but it's hard remembering everything haha.

How did you keep focus on all the things? I'm working on html too but it's hard remembering everything haha.
you don't need to remember
theres stackoveflow substituting memory my man

• Woah
What you mean by focus on all the things? Html is kinda different in that it's more from experience I'd say and thinking of it semantically. Technically html is not necessary at all, it's purpose is to be semantic.

• +1
What you mean by focus on all the things? Html is kinda different in that it's more from experience I'd say and thinking of it semantically. Technically html is not necessary at all, it's purpose is to be semantic.
It's hard for me to focus on coding sometimes especially when I get mistakes at greenfoot for example

i'm happy for you OP

• Woah
It's hard for me to focus on coding sometimes especially when I get mistakes at greenfoot for example
Like when you get a bug in your code? I dunno it's kinda like a puzzle and you figure out what you did wrong.

• +1
Like when you get a bug in your code? I dunno it's kinda like a puzzle and you figure out what you did wrong.
Was it harder for you too to code when sleep deprived? I slept like 7 hours and I already yawn more during class

Was it harder for you too to code when sleep deprived? I slept like 7 hours and I already yawn more during class
Yeah, I'd be sleep deprived and work on something for like 45 minutes and then just say fuck it go to sleep wake up and figure it out in literally 1 minute.

I worked on this group project until 3am with this other dude that's even smarter than me for like 1+ week straight. Plus obviously we have other classes and shit to do.

I took a ton of caffeine pills man

• +1
My computer has 16gb ram and cant even play morrowind

• +1
Ye to increase hgh in general bro
Oh damn imma look into this. I was thinking of doing shots but that shit is expensive

• Love it