bsso question

D

Deleted member 13945

Silver
Since u need t o get molars/ wisdom teeth extracted in order to get BSSO.
Will that make the jaw narrower?

@goat2x @Ocelot @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
no

wisdom teeth extraction doesnt effect shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Ocelot and Deleted member 13945
cutting ur hair will help ur jaw look narrower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
cutting ur hair will help ur jaw look narrower
Barely makes a difference for me, i'd rather keep the niche appeal over 0.000001 differnece.
but to each their own

Barely makes a difference for me, i'd rather keep the niche appeal over 0.000001 differnece.
but to each their own
not rly 0.000001 difference is it, lets be realistic here, @SubhumanCurrycel thinks hair is the most important feature on a face and has a lot empirical evidence to support it, and not to be rude but no girl where i live would find ur hair attractive to be brutally honest, it looks unkempt and feminine, and if u dont want to looksmax, why are u asking questions?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
not rly 0.000001 difference is it, lets be realistic here, @SubhumanCurrycel thinks hair is the most important feature on a face and has a lot empirical evidence to support it, and not to be rude but no girl where i live would find ur hair attractive to be brutally honest, it looks unkempt and feminine, and if u dont want to looksmax, why are u asking questions?
Im not denying hair doesnt matter jfl.
And like i said niche appeal no shit it wont the majority of women. But i've gotten plenty of good feedback on my longhair

@larsanova69 @Latebloomer10 @Syobevoli @DutchPrettyBoy @JM10 Can vouch for me.

And its not that i dont want to looksmax its just that i dont see the point in giving up niche appeal when thats what i care abt the most, im just looking around what improvements a BSSO could make and if its worth it and in the spare time tap some ass jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 1476
Im not denying hair doesnt matter jfl.
And like i said niche appeal no shit it wont the majority of women. But i've gotten plenty of good feedback on my longhair

@larsanova69 @Latebloomer10 @Syobevoli @DutchPrettyBoy @JM10 Can vouch for me.

And its not that i dont want to looksmax its just that i dont see the point in giving up niche appeal when thats what i care abt the most, im just looking around what improvements a BSSO could make and if its worth it and in the spare time tap some ass jfl
so u want to be lower psl? im confused

• +1
so u want to be lower psl? im confused
No, like i said niche appeal. i only care abt appealing to the kind of women in the same subcultures i dwell in (grunge, metal etc etc)
niche appeal is someone like Chris Cornell for example (without status of)

Instead of being a 6 to the majority of women, because of longhair (and other things like tats if he had them) would make him a 4 to normie women but lets say a 7 to women in X niche.

No, like i said niche appeal. i only care abt appealing to the kind of women in the same subcultures i dwell in (grunge, metal etc etc)
niche appeal is someone like Chris Cornell for example (without status of)

Instead of being a 6 to the majority of women, because of longhair (and other things like tats if he had them) would make him a 4 to normie women but lets say a 7 to women in X niche.
right... and why would u want to appeal to them? do u believe in love?

• JFL
are u stupid? why would u want to appeal to some subhuman grunge girl, are u non nt, or do u believe in love
are u non-nt. jfl

fam preferences are a thing no need to shit on someone's taste lmao

are u non-nt. jfl

fam preferences are a thing no need to shit on someone's taste lmao
after seeing what u look like and ur style, and the fact u try to do road ("Fam") i think i understand whats going on here, ive given u advice mate, good luck

after seeing what u look like and ur style, and the fact u try to do road ("Fam") i think i understand whats going on here, ive given u advice mate, good luck
what the fuck is Road lmao. Is that some britbong thing?

also no need to be a dick papi calm ur tits

what the fuck is Road lmao. Is that some britbong thing?

also no need to be a dick papi calm ur tits
how have i been a dick? if you get bullied thats not my fault lmao

• JFL
how have i been a dick? if you get bullied thats not my fault lmao
my boy's acting a bit aggresive over the fact i said i care abt niche appeal.

my boy's acting a bit aggresive over the fact i said i care abt niche appeal.
id be a bit careful with what ur saying when i know what u look like lol

won't make any visible difference

And yet we still haven't compiled a list of the best hairstylists. JFL.

Since u need t o get molars/ wisdom teeth extracted in order to get BSSO.
Will that make the jaw narrower?

@goat2x @Ocelot @RealSurgerymax
No