BSSO SPONSORED BY ORTHO BECAUSE I HAD BRACES MAYBE?

Deleted member 17123

Deleted member 17123

Bronze
Basically you can get it for a very low price as a "bundle" after you had braces in Norway.

My situation is:

My back teeth are not in line when my jaw is completely relaxed <- will tell this to my ortho because no way will they accept it if i just say "muh jawline isnt pretty" "muh recession"

I also have a slight overbite even after braces

But i read on a page that they usually pull the wisdoom teeth out before the surgery, is this bad?

The surgeries are: BSSO, (most often used) LeFort, VRO and Genio. Basically they will choose the one they think is useful, but i am scared that they wont take muh ascension into a count:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I am 17, so i wont be able to do the procedure before i turn 18. Also they require you to have had braces beforehand which i have, this is what's giving me hope:forcedsmile:

ramieri bimax or death

ramieri bimax or death
im getting it from the people here, what do you think i should do regarding the wisdoom teeth and shit

im getting it from the people here, what do you think i should do regarding the wisdoom teeth and shit
those usually have to be removed since they occupy the space where the bsso cut is made; sometimes they removed them during surgery but I got mine removed before for free with medicaid , I just told my dentist they wouldn't stop hurting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17123
those usually have to be removed since they occupy the space where the bsso cut is made; sometimes they removed them during surgery but I got mine removed before for free with medicaid , I just told my dentist they wouldn't stop hurting.
ok so what reasons can i give my ortho other than "muh back teeth not aligning when my jaw is relaxed"? Like i dont think straight up telling them that i'm recessed will do anything good for me.

ok so what reasons can i give my ortho other than "muh back teeth not aligning when my jaw is relaxed"? Like i dont think straight up telling them that i'm recessed will do anything good for me.
Well in the US insurance covers bimax when you have sleep apnea, so maybe tell them you have trouble breathing at night/you wake up a lot; although they might require a sleep study to prove this. good luck

Well in the US insurance covers bimax when you have sleep apnea, so maybe tell them you have trouble breathing at night/you wake up a lot; although they might require a sleep study to prove this. good luck
sounds risky to lie about something like having sleep apnea

how many mm is your overbite

how many mm is your overbite
barely anything but it is noticable when i smile, only a few mm, dk exactly

but my back teeth dont align up correctly when im relaxed and i have to move my jaw backwards to bite down

barely anything but it is noticable when i smile, only a few mm, dk exactly

but my back teeth dont align up correctly when im relaxed and i have to move my jaw backwards to bite down
so your lower jaw is in front of your upper?

so your lower jaw is in front of your upper?
when i am mewing/relaxed my bottom front teeth are almost against my top front teeth and my back teeth are not in line with eachother|

So what will a bsso do and what do u think the ortho will do?

Last edited: